STRANGERS

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

......................

YURI'S POV

“Sooyoung, I said I’m fine. You don’t have to go and rush over here.” I was roaming around the kitchen with my phone tucked between my shoulder and my face.

“But you said you’re not feeling well?” She asked.

I nodded thou she can’t see it.

“yeah, but it’s not like you have to come here and cut your schedule.” I opened the fridge and look for some food to cook. “plus, Taeng is probably on her way to the place you texted her.”

“Taeng will understand. I can’t just leave you with Jessica.”

I raised an eyebrow, I closed the fridge and looked around.

“Jessica is here?” my voice was hushed as I asked her.

“yeah. See she didn’t even check up on you.” Sooyoung sighed.

I pulled a chair and run my fingers through my hair.

“it’s not like she knows I’m sick and it’s not like she want to know that I’m sick.” I said as I reach for the basket of fruits which was settled at the middle of the dining table.

“I know right? But it wouldn’t hurt to show some care for a sick member, right?”

I heard some shuffling over the line.

“Soo you don’t have to come back here. This is just a slight fever. I can handle it.” I tried to explain as I took a bite on the apple.

“no.”

I sighed.

“please don’t be stubborn.” I said.

“not if you just listen to me.” She said.

“I can handle this, Soo.”

“oh, yeah? What if Jessica comes and say things about you?”

I chuckled.

“Sooyoung, Jessica isn’t that kind of girl. I know she’s mad at me but she wouldn’t just confront anyone especially me. I know Jessica. I know she still cares.”

She let out an annoyed sigh.

“I think you’re really sick.” She sighed loudly. “I’m worrying you’ve got some brain damage.”

I chuckled again.

“I still love her even if she’s mad at me. My feelings won’t change overnight, thou I wish it does. I still love her even if she hates me. I still do.” My voice was serious as I said so.

“aish, why can’t you just love someone like me or Taeng? At least we’ve got some heart to welcome you.”

I chuckled.

“you guys really love me, don’t you?”

 “hell yeah!” She chuckled too. ”I’d gladly turn gay for you, Kwon Yuri.” She purposely breathed out my name.

“I think I’ll be sicker, than before.”

“yaaaah! Are you rejecting me? After all those y voice I used?” I can picture her pouting.

“uh, yeah. I think so?” I said, purposely teasing her more.

“but that works with guys…” she trailed.

“but I’m not a guy.” I laughed.

“but you like girls.” She reasoned.

“yeah, but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m a gurrrl.”

“who likes gurrrrlsss.” She continued.

“yeah.” I chuckled.

“then you’re a guy.” She concluded confusedly.

“I thought you’re smart?” I frowned. “stop messing up with me Choi Sooyoung. If you really want to come here, just go, but please be a babe and bring me over some food.”

“I’m smart and yeah, I’m just messing up with you SWAGGER.” She giggled before ending the call.

I closed my phone and was shaking my head while chuckling over myself.

“Yeah, Yuri is sick and no I’m not taking care of her.” I frowned as I heard Jessica’s voice just outside the kitchen. “what do you mean, why?. She’s big enough to take care of herself.” She sassily said over the phone.

Jessica’s voice was coming near the kitchen so I quickly went to fix my earphones but she had already seen me.

She closed her phone and cocked an eyebrow at me.

“you don’t have to pretend like you didn’t hear me. I called manager oppa and told him that you’re sick.” She grabbed the chair at the other end of the table. “but that doesn’t mean that we’re fine. Don’t expect too much Yuri. This is just me caring for a member.” With that said she stood up and walked past me going to the fridge.

“Jessica…”

I called for her name and she stopped.

We were back facing each other as I start to say.

“can’t you just pretend like you didn’t hear me confess?” my voice was hoarse and low.

She forced a laugh.

“you’re pathetic.”

I bowed my head and nodded.

“ I know.” My voice was weak and my heart is breaking. “let’s just be friends again, please.” I begged at her.

I felt her hand gripping tightly on my arm.

“I hate you.” Her voice was full of hatred.

“I’m sorry.” I closed my eyes as the words escaped my lips.

“why do you have to ruin everything?” her voice cracked as she speak through her gritted teeth. “why do I have to hear it? Why does it have to be me?” her grip was getting tighter and tighter.

“I’m sor…”

“I’m sorry, was that all you’ve got to say?” she cut my words. “why did you break up with Donghae? Was it because of me? Was it?”

I flinched when she shouted her words at me.

“answer me!” she made me face her and just when I thought that my heart was broken it was even more crashed when I saw her crying because of me.

“I broke up with him, because I love you. He knew that, that’s why he went after you so he could hurt me.” I meekly told her the truth.

With her eyes streaming down with tears she laughed.

“pathetic.” She said again. “donghae loves me. I trust him and he would never use me like you did.”

Just like a venom slowly entering a humans system, her words we’re creeping inside my head and was etching down my heart, leaving this wounds that only time could heal.

“I love you. I swear I love you more than he does. He’s the one who’s using you.” I held both her arms. “I love you Jessica, please believe me.”

She pushed me away and glared at me.

“don’t you ever say that you love me. You’re selfish and a sinner.” She wiped her tears away. “put this in your mind. I would never be in love with you. Never will I look at you for a second nor will you hear anything from me.” She walked past me and just before she went out of the kitchen she said. “we would be in the same group, act like there’s no problem when we’re in public…when you see me look at you or smile at you remember that we’re noting but strangers now.”