TO INFINI-TAE AND BEYOND.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO INFINI-TAE AND BEYOND

FANY FANY TIFFANY BRIGHTER THAN GEMS P.O.V

I opened my eyes and my heart fluttered as soon as I saw Taeyeon staring at me lovingly, her hands gently brushing my locks.

“good morning.” her cute dimple was revealed as she smiled.

I covered my mouth and signalled her for a second as I rush towards the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went out of the bathroom wiping my face with the pink face towel on my hand.

“good morning.” She repeated with the same smile as before.

I went to sit beside her, our back pressed against the head board.

“good morning.” I said as I look through her baby like face.

“you look so pretty when you sleep, you put sleeping beauty to shame.” She grinned.

I blushed, consciously or not.

“Tae~” I pushed her shoulders a bit.

“nae~” she pushed mine too with a dorky grin.

I noticed her looking at her watch so I asked.

“something wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m actually late for something.” She admitted with a slight giggle.

As much as I wanted her to stay, I can’t let her do so.

“will you be gone for a long time?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“not really, just a couple of hours then I’ll be back as soon as possible.” She again touched my hair.

“is that a promise?”

“if you want it to be.”

“alright. let’s make it a promise then.” I showed her my pinky finger and she gently entwined her pinky with mine.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“I have to go now.” She stood up just standing there.

“what?” I giggled at her expression.

“just awe strucked.” She winked at me.

“whatever. Just leave now or you’ll be late.” I stood up from the bed too and pushed her out of my room. She stopped me even before I closed the door.

“wait.” She stopped me.

‘what?” I smiled shyly.

“I forgot something.” She peeked inside my room.

I looked back and asked.

“what is it?”

She walked past me and looked at the bed where we just sat.

“I think I forgot my HEART somewhere.” She continued to search, then she looked at me with a grin. She ran towards me and whispered. “give me my heart back.”

I’m blushing and I feel like bursting at the moment.

“I..uh…” I exhaled loudly and knocked her head which made her pout as she rubs the sore part.”stop asking back things you’ve given already.” I giggled and she grinned even wider.

A knock was heard even before Taeyeon could speak again.

“Taeyeon unnie, manager oppa is coming and he looks mad.” Seohyun shouted.

“aish.” Taeyeon hissed.

“you better go now.” I grinned at her.

“I guess too.” She pouted. “seriously speaking I forgot something.” She said seriously.

I rolled my eyes,knowing that this is just another cheesy move from her.

“what is it this time.” I crossed my arm.

‘this.” She stepped closer to me, her hands where on each side of my arms.

She leaned in to kiss me on my forehead and on my nose.

“that means…”

“I know.” I cut her with a smile. Just when I thought she would kiss me on my lips, she backed away, then she pointed me.

“I. love. You.” She mouthed before running out of my room without even hearing my reply.

Well, anyways.

“I love you too.” I smiled as I recall our ‘almost’ kiss.

“unnie.” Seohyun called me.

“yes?” I said with a smile.

She too smiled but there’s something different about it.

“Taeyeon unnie told me to give this to you.” Seohyun handed me a cd.

“what’s this for?” I was partly anticipating about what’s inside the disc.

She shrugged.

“I don’t know, actually. She just instructed me to give this to you before heading on to her schedules.” With that said she left.

“thanks” I shouted at her. She looked back at me and gave me a thumbs up.

 “no problem.” She smiled.

I quickly went to grab my laptop and sat on my bed.

Waiting for the disc to load was to be considered one of those moments I wish we have to fast forward.

“yes.” I exclaimed happily as I see the disc was ready to play.

“HI!” Taeyeon was right in front of the camera, grinning widely as she wave her hands like a kid.

“hi!.” I giggled to myself as I reply back at the video.

“I am certain that you’re already missing me by the moment you’re watching this but anyways let’s get to the point because I’m sure you’re dying to know what this is for.” She again smiled, but this time it was a shy smile.

I nodded my head while biting my thumb. Nervous. Am I nervous?

“well to start off, I’m not making this video to seduce you…” she ‘ahjumma’ laughed. “…I’m actually making this so I can show you another point of view on how much I love you. What I’m telling is, I want you to see why people are so crazy about ‘TAENY’. Yep, that’s us. I know you’re very much aware of it but never did I hear you mention anything special about it. I’m not telling this because I wanted you to leave your “boyfriend”…” I giggled as she rolled her eyes as she said the word ‘boyfriend’ with a matching quotation marks. “I know that you’re not fond of watching this kind of videos cause you told me once that, seeing the video makes you feel uneasy. If I didn’t know you too well I would’ve thought that you were feeling ‘hot and bothered’ because of me.” She chuckled.

I spent the past hour and a half watching videos…of us.

I can’t believe how oblivious I am.

All those hugs, those holding hands…..all those stares.

I thought she was just all acting it up for the sake of ‘TaeNy’.

How come I never notice? Was it because I never wanted to notice?

……

I went out of my room only to realize that everyone had already left for their schedules. Even maknae was nowhere to be seen.

I went to the kitchen and made me some meal.

I was eating alone in front of the television when I felt the urge to call Taeyeon.

Which I did.

“yoboseyo.”

I smiled when I heard her voice from the other line.

“T-tae-Taeyeon.” I bit my lip from embarrassment. Why the hell am I stuttering?

She chuckled.

“T-T-Tiffany.” She teased me.

I pouted thou she can’t see.

“stop teasing me.” I whined.

“arasso.” I can imagine her nodding while flashing her cute smile. “why’d you call? I’m almost there, just caught up in a bad traffic. Anything you want?”

“I..uh..nothing..I just want you back here.” I half whispered.

She chuckled.

“I heard that.” She sounded like she was smiling.

“good, cause I really want you here now.” I said, this time more confident. ”anyway, are you with someone else by the moment?” I asked.

“nope, manager oppa let me drive my car for today.” She said. “why?”

“Uh..can you put me on loud speakers. I want to make it seems like I was just beside you, stuck in the same traffic.” I said.

She giggled. “that’s really sweet you know?”

I nodded. “I have no idea.” I said.

“of course you have no idea.” She laughed.

I knew she was talking about the video she just made me watch.

“But now I know.” I said and she was silent for a minute.

“and now that you know?” she asked.

“I’m thankful….and happy….” I said. “I can never really tell what I feel. I can never find the right words to fit on what I feel now that I know.”

“I understand.”

“Tae.”

“yes?” she asked, her voice was so soft and Yuri was right it was as smooth as the silk or maybe smoother than it.

I bit my lip before asking. “how did you know you like me?”

What? I just wanted to know.

She cleared .

“do I have to have a reason? Can’t I just tell that I love every little thing about you and that no reason should be told?”

I’m blushing as I look at my phone which was laid beside me on the couch.

“of course there was a time or an event that made you realize that you..that..that you we’re in love with me, right? “

“…”

“Tae?”

“sorry, I just fixed something.” She laughed.

“your answer, please.” I smiled.

“oh, yes.” She chuckled. “that night before we debut…can you still remember it?”

I nodded. “mhm.”

“I knew my simple girl crush towards you turned a notch higher that night.” She giggled.

I could still remember that night. I smiled.

“I was this scared little country girl while you were this loud American girl. I thought we’ll never get to go along that well since we were raised differently but as time passed by I realized that those were just imaginary boundaries I made and it took me some time to climb up those walls and break it. We used to be so awkward remember?”

“yeah I remember.”

We giggled.

“at first I was so scared. I’m in love with you and I thought it was just wrong on any level I look at it. You were my best friend, my sister and a girl. I tried to bury the thoughts deep inside my head but I guess feeling were really hard to cover up. If it’s real it will all just show up. Those pictures, those videos…the fans we’re so into us but my heart shutters cause I know the truth…the ‘TaeNY’ they want never exist, you just know me as a friend not the Taeng on every fanfics they read or write, I’m just the Taeyeon, your member.”

My eyes we’re starting to water.

“I never knew you felt like that.” I said.

“don’t be sorry. Loving is hard and you knew it doesn’t always stay like that, right?”

“right?” I wiped my tears and smiled.

“w-what made you realize…….”

I was not yet done with my question when she suddenly answered.

“when I knew you we’re in love with someone else.”

I bit my lips again.

“every night you would be knocking at my door, talking about him. It hurts to see you so happy because of him. How I wish it was me who makes you smile, I wish it was you and me we’re talking about. That was the only time I realised I was madly in love with you, my bad cause I was only able to confirm what I feel when you’re already lost.” She chuckled.

“what made you tell?”

“is this some kind of an interrogation?” she ahjumma laughed.

I too laughed. ”I guess so. I’m interrogating a potential lover.” I blushed and I’m sure as hell she did too.

“ everybody deserves their own fairy tale right? I know I’m being selfish to tell all my feelings when you already have your boyfriend but I wanted my own happy ending.” She sniffed.

Wait is she crying? Oh my, my heart is breaking, TaeTae please don’t cry.

“My chest was about to burst for hiding all through this years. I don’t want to lose you without trying. I risked our friendship…..”

“it’s all worth it, right?” I asked her.

“you are worth it.”

I cried….I can’t help it. She’s just too damn sweet.

“baby, stop crying, please.” Her soothing voice made my heart flutter.

“what do you feel that I’m still with Nickhun though you’ve already confessed?” I said through hiccups and breaths.

“the truth?” she hesitantly asked.

“yes, please. The truth.”

“alright. But please don’t make this as a reason to break up with him, okay?”

I assured her with a yes.

“first off, I love you and you know that. I know you like me too but I’m not certain if you love me as much as you feel about him. I’m torn on the inside. I love you so I’m giving you some time to decide. It really hurts but I don’t want you to rush things. Please don’t feel guilty.”

“I felt like a cheater.” I frowned.

“cheating is being in a relationship with two or more people at the same time. We’ve got no commitments. I say I love you but you never say it the way I mean it. Time will only tell what would happen. If time comes and you realise you love me more than him, please be certain that I won’t be sharing you with him.” She laughed again.

“nae.” I answered.

“you’ve been asking me too much.” She said.

“is it my turn now?” I bit my thumb.

“yes!.” She excitedly answered.

I giggled and let her ask.

“how do you feel after watching all those taeny videos?”

I blushed as I recall those videos.

“I..uh..I feel like a teenager who just had her first confession from her first love. Now I really believe that action speaks louder than words.” I giggled. “I’m appreciating you more and more.”

“thanks.’ She smiled.

“I should be thanking you.”

“we’re so cheesy.” We laughed.

“how do you feel after my confession?”

“well I’m like I’ll never look at Kim Taeyeon again the same as before. I knew from that moment that my life will be changing…for the better.” I smiled. “You we’re always looking after me, holding my hand, fixing my hair, hugging me and all those other things you do. I always feel this stirring inside my stomach but never did I interpret it differently. Now I know why I feel different when you hug me or hold my hand. I’m clumsy and I’m thankful you’re always there to catch me. You’re like my personal hero. Saving your damsel while hiding through your mask……” my voice turned softer. “after that confession, your mask was removed but it never makes you less of a hero for me.”

“I’m speechless.” She said.

“I felt that too, when you were answering my questions.”

“What will you say to ‘Taeyeon’ regarding the boyfriend thingy.”

“now the million dollar question.” We chuckled.

“billion dollar actually.” She corrected me.

“fine, here it goes.”

“fire it away.” She said. “truth please.” She added with a slight giggle.

“do I look like I’m gonna lie.” I pouted.

“you know I can’t see your face.”

She has a point.

“well, I’m not gonna lie so just listen okay?”

“nae~~”

“I’m uncertain but I’m not planning to keep this long, I’m currently sorting out my feelings and believe me it’s hard. Nickhun is a great guy and you’re a great woman. Choosing him was like every ones fairy tale but you came. You were the plot twist on my own fairy tale. Choosing to stay with him would be one of those ‘and she lived happily ever after with her prince’ ending, but I’m writing my own story here if time came and I realised it as you who I wish to spend the rest of my life with I would gladly be the cliché breaker. I will be the princess who lives happily ever after with another princess.”

“………”

“Tae you still, there?” I asked.

“….”

“Tae?”

I listened to the other line and there was nothing.

“can I ask you one more question?”

I jumped when I heard her voice coming from my back.

My surprise soon turned to amusement.

“how long have you been there?” I asked her as I step closer to her.

“long enough to listen to your own fairy tale.” She grinned.

I ran towards her, cut the slow motion I really want to hug her right now.

“can I have my question now? My last one for today?” she asked cutely.

I pinched her cheeks as I nodded.

“if ever you want to stay with me, will you be ready for the consequences?” I can see through her eyes that she’s scared.

I nodded.

“the moment I chose you, expect that I’m ready for everything. You said love is hard but nothing will be hard if you’re dealing it with the person you love.”

 Her fears we’re gone and was now replaced with a wide grin.

“can I have a one last question too?”

She nodded and said sure.

I leaned in to her ear and whispered.

“when you look at me…..was it always that eye ?”

She turned beet red.

…………………….

:3