TAMING THE UNTAME.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

“I said I’m sorry!.” Jessica shouted from the back.”Yah! I said I’m sorry, can’t you hear it? I’m sorry  Kwon Yuri.” I look back at her and she was about to cry.

‘hohoho..this is fun.’

I continued to pretend that I can’t hear her, thanks to my trusty large headphones.

“I know you can hear me..you bit…”

“Jessi, how can she forgive you when you keep calling her a everytime you say sorry.” Tiffany cut HellSica.

“Why won’t I call her  a bit..”

“uh uh.” Tiffany cut her again by waving her finger as a warning.

Jessica slumped back on her seat, sulking like a cute kid.

‘awww…my baby looks like a reprimanded brat, how cute.’

“fine.” She huffed. “ she’s acting like one,look at her! She’s pretending not to hear me.”

“she’s on headphones, you dumb-O”

My eyes widen at what Taeyeon said.

“what the hell, Tae. “ I glared at her while mouthing my words.

“did she just called me dumb?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

“uh..no..I think she said thumb?”

Ok Tiffany saved Taengoo’s this time.

“I’ll let that pass just once, you midget.” Jessica glared at Taeyeon.”Thou I totally heard you say dumb.”

I saw Taeyeon went pale.

“I almost lost you.” I dramatically mouthed at Taeyeon. “You almost experienced hell.” I chuckled.

She let out a scared breath.

“yah! Kwon Yuri.” Jessica kicked my chair from the back.

‘pretend not to notice.’

“yah! Yah! Yah!’

She continued to kick.

“Jessica, stop kicking our seat I don’t wanna barf inside the van.” Taeyeon said.

“She wasn’t even listening to anything, I swear she can hear me.” I can actually picture her pouting without even glancing at her.

I froze on my seat. Sure I wasn’t listening to anything. She sure knows me more than I thought she does.

“heeey~ Seobang ah…”

I blinked twice when I saw her beside me.

“Tae?” I looked around.

“I’m okay Yul.” She squeaked.

“what did you to do to her?” I asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

“come on, stop acting like I killed her or something.”

“she almost killed me Yul.” Taeyeon made this fake sobbing sound which sounded..well..it sounded fake.

“Shut up or I’ll throw you outside,this time.” Jessica said in a cold tone.

I look at Taeyeon and she was now zipping .

‘dork.’

“Can we talk?” Jessica asked in a whisper like tone.

I bobbed my head up and down like I was listening to some hip hop music..which I rarely do listen.

I saw her sigh at the corner of my eyes.

She removed my head phone and…..

“! Why did you break it.” I shrieked.

She has this I’M-sorry-but-I-have-to-do-this-look.

“Jessica you just can’t go breaking my stuffs if I can’t give you my attention.” I let out an annoyed sigh as I harshly grab my head phone back.

‘ok, this is annoying,really…my ex gave this to me as a birthday gift..not donghae..that bastard was such a penny saver to buy me an expensive headphone.’

She watched as I try to put the parts back.

She tried to help me but I harshly swatted her hands, which surprised me too.

I look at her and she was holding her slightly red hands with a mix of hurt and surprise expression on her beautiful face.

‘come on, say sorry.’

“sorry.” I said meekly as I gather my things to transfer on a seat father from her.

“no, I deserve it, actually.” She said.

I look down at her.

“I’m sorry.” She held my hands tightly.

I just shrugged.

“I’ll do whatever you tell me too, just please stop ignoring me. I can’t leave a day without you.” She pleaded.

‘oh stop it you~.’

Then it hit me.

“do whatever I want?” I smirked as I ask her.

She nodded eagerly.

I put my things down and sat down beside her again.

“now..now..what should I do with you.” I tapped a finger on my chin as I look at Jessica from head to toe.

“Would you eat a cucumber if I ask you too?” I grinned.

Her face contorted in disgust.

“No way, you bit..” she stopped on her words.

‘are you for an instance about to call me a ?” I raised an eyebrow.

She quickly shook her head.

“no.” she said.

“Good,now will you eat a cucumber if I ask you too?” I asked again.

“are you forgiving me or you’re trying to kill me?” she asked back.

“forgive you.” I said.

“good. Then don’t make me do the impossible.” She sassily said.

“you sure got some attitude.” I murmured.

“what?” she glared.

“nothing.” I rolled my eyes.

……………………………….

“I’ll give you this whole day to think of what my punishment would be.”

I repeated to Taeng what exactly Jessica told me before we went out of the van.

“Oh my God Yul, this is you freaking chance.” She gave me a erted smile.

“You ert. I can’t tie her to a bed post and possibly abuse her.” I rolled my eyes.

‘I didn’t say that.” She again gave me a erted smile. “ohh…somebody is thinking dirty about Jessica.” Taeyeon ahjumma laughed.

“No way, I respect Jessica and I would never think of anything bad about her.”

Then  a sudden thought about Jessica tied on a bed post wearing y lingerie flashed inside my head.

I shook my head as I erase the bad thoughts about her.

“thinking dirty…” Taeyeon repeated while sitting in front of the vanity mirror.

“No, I wasn’t!.” I guiltily defended myself.

“why so defensive.” She chuckled as she went down and walked around the place.

“Now,let’s make things hard for the Ice princess, Since she broke two stuffs you love.” Taeyeon laughed evilly.

With an evil smile Taeyeon grabbed a paper and an eyeliner.

“eyeliner?”

She shrugged.

“we don’t have pen, this would do the trick.”

With that we started writing our evil plan..I mean Jessica’s punishments.

…….

After half an hour.

“make her eat cucumber.”

“cross it out.” I said.

“make her run around SM ent.” Taeyeon read her paper.

“are you crazy?” I rolled my eyes.

“make her do push up’s.” Taeyeon said with a hopeful smile.

“TaeNg, she doesn’t even do the head twirling thing on our I got a boy.”

“ask her to have with you.” She smirked.

I blushed.

“No way.”

“no way will she agree? Or no way I won’t do it with her?” Taeyeon wiggle her eyebrows.

I grabbed something near me and threw it at her.

“woah,calm the down.” She nervously laughed. She cleared and continued to scan the paper.

“ask her to sleep on your bed.”

“Taeng!.”

She chuckled.”fine,fine.”

“oh..oh…This..I’m sure you’ll like this.”

“ok,tell me.” I said..

“ask her to break up with Donghae!.” She exclaimed.

“hahahaha!.”

I hit her head hard.”are you nuts? She would think I’m still inlove with him.”

“really?” she asked.

“sort of, I just think that would happen.”

I look at Taeyeon who was now tearing the paper into pieces.

“hey, where not yet done.” I said.

“You’re hopeless. Just forget the punishment and just ask accept her sorry.” She said.

I furrowed my eye brows.

“no way. What if it was Tiffany did this to you, would you just let it pass?” I asked.

Taeyeon blushed.

“I would gladly give her all my stuffs.”

I sat down at the corner and just stared at Taeyeon’s dreamy face.

‘it’s  official Gay-eon is gay.’

……

“okay…so you want me to buy you the same phone I broke then we will meet you friend?” Jessica repeated my words.

I nodded with a smile.

“Taeng will go with us.” I said.

“uh..can’t I just buy you your phone and you just go and meet your friend by yourself?” she said.

I shook my head. ”you have to meet her.”

“I don’t want to pretend like I wanted to meet her.” She sassily stated.

‘You don’t have to act, I just want you to meet her and I don’t care if you act all y around her.”

“fine. I’ll meet her but I won’t promise you that I would be nice.”

I nodded.

“Goodnight Seobang.” She tiptoed to kiss me on my cheeks.

‘askdaljksndgjgf’

“g..good n..nigh..t S..sica.” I stuttered miserably.

She giggled and kissed me again on my cheeks.

“cute.” She said. She pinched my cheeks before she ran to her room and before she close her door she wrote something on air which I read was…

“YOU’RE MINE.”

……………………………………