Byun? No! Gay? Uh???

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

“damn this photos.” I almost punch my laptop screen as I look at the photos circulating over the net.

-Taeyeon is byun.

-byunTAE.

-omo! Look byun taeyeon is everywhere.lol

-this is too funny, Taeyeon is really a ert!

“Since when did looking on the floor became erted!”

 I said out of being too annoyed, plus I got defeated by Yuri. That monkey had tricked me.

“when you, Kim Taeyeon do it, even looking at the floor becomes erted.”

I jumped as I heard Tiffany’s husky voice.

“Yah!!!” I whinned.

“Aigoo Byun Taeyeon is whinning.” She jumped into my bed and pinched my cheeks.

“Stop calling me Byun.” I said. Her hands were still on my cheeks and she was now pulling it.

“fine, y Taeng.” Tiffany giggled.

“Aish.” I said in defeat.

My ego was too hurt. Why can’t I win even a single argument?

Maybe I was just too mature too argue.

Yeah. Maybe that’s it.

“Omo, Taeyeon!” Tiffany pointed my laptop screen. She looks..uh..Excited?

I moved to her side a bit. My jaw dropped when I saw what was on the picture.

I was biting my lower lip while I was looking at Tiffany’s from the back.

“damn...I’m not sure if they were really my fans or they were trying to ruin my image.” I joked.

Tiffany giggled.

“I was just trying to be y, that’s why I bit my lip. I didn’t know that I would look erted when I do it.”

Tiffany laughed while clapping her hands.

‘gotta love this side of her!’

“Hey, don’t you ever get offended with those pics?” I asked her. Curious of what she thinks.

“no, it’s just pictures Taeng. They can never tell what we really have.” Tiffany smiled.

“and that is?” I pried even more, plainly curious of what she means by ‘what we really have.’

“our friendship.” She answered enthusiastically.

‘I’m offended by your answer Miss Stephanie Hwang MiYoung!’

‘omo! What the hell did I just said on my mind?’

A sudden picture of a smirking Yuri passed on my mind she was holding a board written with:

KIM TAEYEON IS GAY!!!

I shook my head to get rid of the picture while slapping my face.

“TaeTae.” I stopped when I felt Tiffany’s hands cupping my face.

Her face was too close based on a friendly ‘too close’ meter.

I wasn’t sure if I blushed but I was sure that I felt dizzy under her gaze.

“are you okay? Why were you slapping your face?”

My mind went _______________’blank’

“Tae.” She moved closer and I swear I can feel her breath on my lips.

I gulped and moved away from her.

She looked at me with confused eyes.

“I’m good..perfectly good.” I forced a smile and as expected she did not buy it.

“I don’t think you are.” She squinted her eyes.

“I said I’m fine, Miyoung.” I said between my gritted teeth.

She..well.. her expression darkened and I know why.

“What did you call me?”

“Tiffany.” I lied.

“you did not.” She glared.

“fine.. I called you Mi..”

“Don’t you dare repeat it.”

“But you’re asking it right?”

“yeah But I never asked you to say it again.”

“but you were asking for it!!.” I half shouted, completely confused of what she wants.

She was even more mad, that I dare shouted at her.

I was surprised when she suddenly charged towards me and pinned me on my bed.

She was sitting on my stomach and uh... I hate to say this but..uh..never mind...I don’t even like her on the first place. Nothing more than friends.

The thing is I should never be affected with Tiffany sitting on my stomach her legs spread wide in front of me and uh... Damn! Not this kind of thoughts please.

“Promise me you won’t call me in that name again.” She pouted cutely.

I eagerly nodded.

We were silent for a moment.

We were staring at each other’s eyes and we know we were comfortable with each other.

Slowly Tiffany’s index finger started to make circles on my faint abs.

No it was never .. NEVER!

Save you’re byun mind, please.

“wahahaha!”

Tiffany and I were both surprised when we heard someone laughing over us.

“YUUUUUUUURRRRRIIIIIIIII!!!”  I shouted.

I slowly pushed Tiffany away from me and was now charging towards Yuri.

“nice way too chill, you two!” Yuri teased before running away from me.

I look back at Tiffany and she was surprisingly blushing.

Embarrassed that is. Nothing more.

I closed the door living blushing Fany and went to capture the trickster yul monkey.

..................................

[a/n] ^^