bonus chapter

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

[a/n] i know you'd kill me for posting something irrelevant to swag but anyways,hehehe.

GOD DAMN IT ITS VALENTINES

[YulSic]

……..

It’s February 13 and everyone is God damn rushing past me as they carry flowers, chocolates, bears and other sweet stuffs that could make you puke just by th…..

“Bitter!”

I shot a glare at the person beside me, thinking that she was addressing me as ‘bitter’.

I rolled my eyes when I saw her drinking a tea.

“I told you their tea .”

“but their coffee is great. I have no idea their tea would be this bad.” Yuri pushed the cup away from her.

“Starbucks is known for their coffee and not on their tea. I suggest you stay with the milk tea, honey.” I cocked an eyebrow as I talk to her.

Yuri face lighted up.

“that I would agree!” she said in her usual annoying super energetic tone.

Yuri pushed her chair noisily and everyone on the café looked towards us.

She just smiled at them and dragged me outside the shop and into the mall.

Yuri looked around and asked.

“why is everbody……?” she asked with a trailing voice.

“it’s feb.14 tomorrow, single awareness day, remember?”

“what? I didn’t know there’s a single awareness day.”

I rolled my eyes as she scratches her head.

“it’s valentines tomorrow.” I said monotonously.

Yuri’s eyes widen.

“really?”

I can’t believe how many times I’ve rolled my eyes at this girls’ dumbness.

“in our planet there’s this thing called calendar, where we check the dates and all.” I showed her my phone calendar.

“yah!”

She pouted.

“Aigoo…” I pushed her face and went to walk before her.

“Sica! Wait!”

She followed me as I ride the escalator.

She nudged my side and gave me a wide grin.

“what the hell are you thinking?” I’m totally scared when she smiles like that.

“you know this movie I was talki….”

I hushed her with a finger.

“I’ll go after valentines, with you, with my own money.”

“I want to see it tomorrow, can we just watch it tomorrow?” she held both my hands and puppy eyed at me.

“yuck, no.” I pushed her face away.

“tsss.” She faced the other side and refused to talk to me.

“childish.” I mumbled.

She shot me a look and marched away from me.

I fanned myself as I saw her walking before me.

“Aigoo, why do I have a kid as a best friend?”

Without any much more choice I followed her towards a boutique where she was checking some shirts.

“stop being childish.” My voice was low.

She ignored me again as she went to the dressing room.

She looked at me briefly before looking the door.

“what’s so special about that movie, huh?” I said over the door.

“it’s not about the movie, Jessica.”

I frowned and looked at the door when I heard her say my full name.

“are you mad?” I was surprised by how much shaky my voice was.

I heard her breath deeply.

The door was unlocked and she went towards the cashier where I followed her silently.

She gave a couple of bills and went outside the shop.

“Yuri, are you mad?”

She turned and handed me one of the paper bag she was holding.

“nah, just a little upset.” She winked and smiled.

I was dumbfounded as I held the paper bag with both hands against my chest.

I could never get used to how transparent her emotion is.

“can we eat now?” she asked me.

I nodded as I ran to follow her.

We ate silently and though the mood was lighter, Yuri was the type of person who never really hides her emotions yet she keeps it at bay and try to control it, so I know that she’s still upset.

“are we going to the arcade after this?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“I wanna rest.” She gave me a small smile.

“how about the park? I thought you wanted to go there at night. We can go there tonight if you want.” I tried again as I sip on my iced tea as I wait for her answer.

She stopped chewing and looked at me then she chewed again.

“I guess I’ll pass on that.” She politely declined.

“okay.” I shrugged.

We commuted back to our places and she even brought me to my apartment.

“you still upset?” I asked her as I fiddle on my keys to fit on the lock.

“a bit.” She said as she lean on the wall with her arms crossed on her chest.

I had unlocked my door but had not opened it yet.

“mind telling me, why?” I glanced at her.

“okay.” She said nonchalantly.

I waited for her answer.

“I was actually, subtly asking you out on a date for tomorrow. I like you, more than a friend and too bad you declined, so yeah. I’m a bit upset but I can still live.”  She grinned again.

“I…I don’t know what to say.” I’m probably and currently the most surprised person at this time. Except if someone gets the same confession from her best friend since fetus, then rest assured she’s just as surprised as me.

“you don’t have to say anything.” She still keeps the grin on her face.

I hate it when she grins.

“see yah at school Jessica.” She saluted before heading to the elevator.

“Yuri!” I called out.

“yep?” she asked.

Go on tell her….

“thanks.” I reluctantly raised the paper bag.

She chuckled.

“no problem.” She winked before entering the elevator.

….

My best friend since childhood just confessed to me on the most unromantic yet surprising manner and here I am on my bed tossing and turning in the middle of the night thinking about her.

“!”

I grabbed my phone, dialled her number even before the feeling of nervousness seeps in me.

“Sica?” her vloice was even huskier when she answered the phone.

“Yuri…Yuri do you have plans for tomorrow?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I could just ask someone else to watch that movie wi…”

“no! no don’t watch it with someone else. Don’t you dare watch it with someone else.”

She chuckled a bit.

“Sica you still there?” she asked.

“uh,yes.” I knocked my head. “you’ve got no plans tomorrow, right?”

“yeah, I think so.” She chuckled again.

“can you have one? Tomorrow? With me?” I asked nervously.

She did not answer.

“Yuri?”

Then came her mwahaha laugh.

I frowned.

“are you playing a prank on me?”

“huh? No! I just thought you’ll never ask.”

“well I thought you’d ask me first, directly, I mean.” I stuttered.

She chuckled again.

“go sleep now, sweetie. Let’s meet tomorrow, kay?”

“uhm.” I nodded on my head and with a smile, I had the most peaceful sleep ever in my entire life.

I rushed to the door and opened it.

There was Yuri wearing white pants, a blue button down faded denim like shirt, looking cool and stunning as ever.

“I knew you’d look good on that.” Yuri said as she sees that I was wearing the light pink shorts and aqua blue ¾ button down shirt she bought.

She grinned widely and I knew why I hated it when does that. I hated it because I could never get rid of the feeling it gives inside my stomach, it feels sickly good.

“you’re spacing out.” She chuckled.

I shook my head and smiled back at her.

“I just realized. I love it when you smile.”

…………………..

End  :3 happy single awareness day a.k.a happy valentine’s day

HAPPY YULSIC DAY :3