I’M GAY,NOT A BIG DEAL.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

I woke up this morning in a rather grumpy state.

My hair was dishevelled, as if I had all night long.

Oh how I wish I did.TT.TT

My oversized shirt which makes me look like a walking hanger.

God damn what happened to me on bed?

“wild wet dream, Taeng?” Yuri barged into my room with a smirk.

“huh, Funny.” I faked a laugh while rolling my eyes.

“why do you keep on rolling your eyes.” She asked.

“ask it to yourself, you keep on doing it too.” I shot back at her.

“pffft. PMS-ing much?” she chuckled.

“PMS,  for your information isn’t real.” I said as I fix my bed.

“it is real and your showing it now.” Yuri stuck her tongue out on me.

‘Oh, God give me the resistance to pull that tongue out of that mouth.’

“uh, go straight to the kitchen. Fany and Sooyoung cooked breakfast.” She smiled.

“Sooyoung cooked?” I asked.

She look at me with I know that question look.

“yeah, she did. Sunny about eating a lot but never knows how to cook.” Yuri smiled again.

I just shrugged at her and smiled too.

“Go ahead. I’ll follow.” I shooed her away.

…….

I combed my hair with my hands and changed on a more flattering shirt before heading to the kitchen and there I saw everyone staring at me.

“come on people, I know I look like a mess. Stop rubbing it off.” I said a bit annoyed with the attention I’m getting.

“you actually look like a good mess.” Tiffany said as she look at me from head to toe.

“was there even a good mess?” I chuckled as I ruffled Tiffany’s hair.

“you do.” Tiffany said with a grin.

I grinned back and winked.

I was about to sit on my usual place when suddenly.

“hey, where’s my chair.” My words went of more like a statement than a question.

“YoonA broke it.” Yuri said before putting a big piece of pancake on .

“what? How?” I asked a bit surprised and confused.

“It’s not my fault thou. The stupid chair must’ve been substandard.” She defended.

Everyone shrugged and just continued to eat.

“Now, where will I sit.” I murmured.

“have mine.” Yuri and Tiffany said in unison.

They stared at each other and I was sure Yuri would’ve burned in an instant if looks could start a fire.

“Have mine, TaeTae. I’m almost done anyways.” She eye smiled.

I look at Yuri who nodded her head slightly with a smirk.

“Fany-ah why don’t you just sit at Taeyeon’s lap.” Yuri suggested.

Tiffany looks at me and blushed.

“I don’t think that’s needed.” She said meekly.

“come on Fany, you’re not yet done.” Yuri insisted.

“I’m done.” Tiffany grabbed the remaining piece of pancake and ate it.”see I’m done. You can sit now Tae.” She spoke with a full mouth. She moved the chair and stood up.

“Uh, Tiff. You still have pancakesssss on your plate.”

Yuri put a stack of pancakes on Tiffany’s plate with a smirk.

I look at Yuri and glared at her.

She just shrugged.

“just eat those, Fany. You said that you were really hungry I while ago, but you just ate one pancake.” Jessica said as she played with her pancake by smouldering it with lots and lots of whip crème.

“But..”

“I’m sure Taeyeon wouldn’t mind you sitting on her lap…..” Jessica grabbed her knife and looked at me.”right Taeyeon?” She stab the pancakes with the knife without cutting her stare at me.

*gulp*

I laughed nervously.

“I don’t mind Fany-ah.” I sat at the chair and pulled her by the waist, so she can sit on my lap.

“better.” Yuri and Jessica said in unison.

I glanced at Tiffany, thou her face isn’t as red as mine she was still obviously embarrassed by the situation seeing that her ears was on the red side of shades.

I tapped her shoulder and smiled.

“am I heavy?” she asked worriedly.

I shook my head.

She let out a relieved sigh.

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

“cute.”

She faced me and smiled back.

“let’s eat now, shall we?”

I reached for the fork and so she does. I retracted my hands when I felt Tiffany’s hand.

We look at each other and was now hesitating to get the fork.

“you can have it.” I said.

“now, you should have it.” She said smiley.

I heared other members giggling at us.

‘this is embarrassing.’

“No..you should have..” Yuri cut my words when she held my hand and put the fork on it.

“Cut the clichéd cheesy crap and just eat, you two.” She said.

Tiffany glanced at me and giggled.

I shrugged with a smile and we both eat.

Well she was eating happily while I on the other hand as having a hard time concentrating on eating. Tiffany keeps on shifting on my legs and us both wearing short shorts is not helping.

I look to my side and there was Yuri looking back at me with a grin.

“bye undies.” She mouthed while waving goodbye at me.

“why you..” I mouthed back at her.

She rolled her eyes.

“you’re welcome.” She mouthed again before finishing her food.

…………

After the breakfast Yuri volunteered to wash the dishes and literally dragged me with her.

“you go wash the plates and I’ll dry them.” Yuri handed me the sponge.

“what the..you volunteered remember?” I crossed my arms as I handed her back the sponge.

“and I’m appointing you….” She shoved the sponge to my chest.

I glared at her but she did not even feel sorry.

‘this gay monkey is really something.’

I was washing the dishes when I felt Yuri touching my hair.

“woah! Watch out freak.” I pushed her hands away. ”stop touching me, you’re giving me the creeps.” I said with a shudder.

“hey,not fair. How come Tiffany can sit on your lap and I can’t even touch your hair.”

I look at her face which looks like she was about to laugh and was about to cry.

I shook my head.

“you really are a freak.” I chuckled. “plus it was your idea to make Fany ffany Tiffany sit on my lap.”

She grinned widely.

“I’m smart right?” she chuckled. “I purposely remove the nails on your chair so when someone sits on it, the thing would surely break.” She laughed evilly while arching her back.

I look at her dumb founded.

“I have no Idea you would go that far.”

She stopped laughing and smirked.

“oh, trust me Taeyeon. I can go further than that.” She rubbed her hands and laughed again.

“I have no idea why you passed SMents. Mental examinations.” I shook my head.

“so how does it feel?” She asked completely ignoring what I said.

“what? How does what feel?” I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“stop acting you non- gay.” She chuckled while hitting my arm playfully.

“why you! I ‘m still a !” I stomped my foot in protest.

“Fine.” She raised her hands in surrender.” So how does it feel when Tiffany sat on your lap?” She smirked ersely.

I blushed as I recall the feeling.

Then I chuckled.

“what? What? Tell me!” Yuri excitedly asked.

“It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die~.” I chuckled.

She laughed and stop to glare at me.

“what is she a pink fluffy unicorn?” She hit my head.

“well she’s not a unicorn,  but her is fluffy.”

“mwahahahaha!.” Yuri laughed.”you ert! That’s the answer I’m waiting for.” She patted my back.”you do learn quickly, Taeng.” She said in a proud dad tone.

……………………………

After washing the dishes with Yuri, who made all the talk and left me all the work. We..I mean..finally I’m done. It’s just me no credits should be given to that talkative gay monkey.

Yuri and I sat at couch and watch whatever show was on the t.v.

“agh, I wanna flirt with Sica.” Yuri groaned with a pout.

“You can’t Yul, You two are supposed to be in a cold war and a non-talking kind of diet.”

“I know right, I just can’t help but miss her even if I see her.”

I pretended to puke.

“now that was cheesy.” I said.

She pouted even more.

“just admit that your in love with Tiffany and you’ll be cheesier than me.” She said.

I giggled.

“I am in love with her, but I’m not cheesy.” I said as I grab the remote from the table infront of us.

Yuri froze on the realization.

“you’re what?” she asked. Her hands on my shoulders.

“I’m in love with her. Like years ago, I was just too scared and dumb to admit it.” I grinned.

‘damn it feels good to let it all out.’

“TAENG!.” Yuri squealed in delight as she pulled me in for a hug. ”Finally.” She hugged me tighter.

I chuckled and tapped her back.

“Wow, Yuri. I didn’t know you have big…”

‘Damn…..’

Yuri had punched me square on face.

“ Yuri!.” I shrieked. “why did you punch me?” I shouted at her face.

“cause you’re being a ert!.” She shouted back while covering her chest.

“excuse me? I was about to say ‘wow, Yuri. I didn’t know you have big muscles on your arms.” I glared at her as I tell the truth.

went open as she find the words to say.

“uh…sorry?” She showed a peace smile with a reluctant smile.

I rubbed my face and glared at her again.

“are you really a girl?, you punch like a heavy weight boxer, you know.” I gave her a dorky smile.

“really? Geez I’m so sorry, really taeng, I’m sorry.” She said.

“It’s okay, buddy.” I chuckled.

She did too.

“so…about this Tiffany.”

I rolled my eyes.

“you made it sound like you don’t know her at all.” I giggled.

She just shrugged.

“Just continue with your Gawd damn story.” She said excitedly.

“Fine.”

I told her the story about me and manager oppa talking about Tiffany and love and so on and it’s fun to see her so immersed on my story.

“that’s  it?” She asked. “I thought your realization would be a bit more dramatic.” She asked.

“I thought so too…..” I furrowed my eyebrows.”this is entirely author-ssi’s fault…she should’ve given me a heart breaking, tear jerking realization.”

Yuri nodded in agreement.

[a/n] The am I included in your problems?

“this is your story” we both said in a monotonous tone.

[a/n] freakin bullies. *sulking on a corner*

…………………….

“Yuri-ah!. Can we go on the top floor?” I asked Yuri.

“why?” she asked as she apply the last coating for her nail polish.

“I don’t know. I just feel like celebrating my gayness.” I chuckled at my silly words.

Yuri look at me and chuckled.

“celebrate gayness? Now that was a great idea.” She cleaned her things up and we went to go on the roof top.

After a few drinks……..

“HELLO WORLD! ANNYEONG KOREA!, I’M KIM TAEYEON! LEADER OF SOUTH KOREA’S NATIONAL GIRL GROUP, SNSD…..” I shouted at the tall buildings surrounding our place.

I look back at Yuri and she was watching me with a smile of approval.

“FRIEND OF THIS GAY BLACK PEARL, KWON YURI.” I pointed Yuri and she raised her hand like she was in class.

“TOGETHER WE ARE SNSD’S DIRTY LITTLE SECRET! WE ARE SNSD’S SWAGGIESSSSS!” we both laughed heartily.

“OH! ONE MORE THING. TIFFANY HWANG! MY BEST FRIEND…..MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND AND HOPEFULLY MY FUTURE WIFE.” I giggled.

“come on, tell it N.O.W.” Yuri shouted.

“I’M INLOVE WITH YOU AND I’M SOOOO GAY OVER YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I FEEL LIKE EXPLODING IN HAPPINESS WHENEVER I SEE YOU SMILING. YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I CAN BE THE BEST PERSON THAT I’AM AS LONG AS YOU’RE BESIDE ME. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH AND I CAN’T WAIT TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES WITH YOUUUUU! JOKING! TRUTH IS I CAN’T WAIT TO CALL YOU AS MINE.” I smiled dorkily.”BUT MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES WITH YOU IS STILL A PART OF MY PLANS.”

“that’s’ great, but you forgot to shout some more.” Yuri stood up beside me over the edge.

“TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN HEAR US SHOUTING AND THINKS THAT FALLING INLOVE WITH A GIRL IS WRONG….WELL OFF GUYS! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. TO ALL THOSE JUDGEMENTAL BASTARDS AND , I LOVE YOU ALL! AND SO AS MY SARCASM! TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE, WILL BE OR WOULD BE JUDGING PEOPLE LIKE US ALONG THE WAY….WELL..SEE YOU ALL IN HELL! MAY WE ALL HAVE A HOT PARTY DOWN THERE.” Yuri shouted with a satisfied smile.” WE ARE GAY! SO WHAT! BRING US DOWN, AS IF IT’LL MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON. WE ARE GAY AND NO BIGGIE ABOUT THAT.”

“ONE MORE THING, WORLD! I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG AND I DON’T CARE IF YOU CHOSE A FISH OVER A HOT HUMAN. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE AN EYE DOCTOR AND HAVE YOUR EYES CHECKED. KIDDING! I LOVE YOU JUNG SOOYEON! SARANGHAEEEEE!” Yuri made this heart sign on top of her head.

“I LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANG!”

“I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG!”

…………..

NOBODY’S POV

“Hey, Tiff are you even listening on what I’m saying?” Jessica asked.

“wait? I thought I just heard someone shouting my name” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

Jessica stopped talking too.

“, I heared my name too.” Jessica said.

…………………………………………………………………………….

:3