JUST IN TIME

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

[a/n] this has nothing to do with the real jessica jung birthday celebration(belated happy birthday ^^)..just making it clear,hahaha! this is a double update better check the previous chappie..and I would like to thank all my subscribers I never had enough time to thank each and every one so here i am doing it now, thanks guys^^...my impatient saeng :3 here it is,haha

.........................................

 

YURI’S POV

“oppa, How come I have a full schedule today? I mean its Sica’s birthday today.” I whined.

Manager oppa chuckled.

“exactly Yul, it’s Jessica-ssi’s birthday not yours. If it’s your birthday then maybe I could make some things to clear your day but today isn’t your day so mianhe, Yuri-ah.” He patted my shoulder before exiting on the make-up room.

I took a deep sigh of annoyance before texting Tae.

TO;Taengoo

I don’t think I can make it TT^TT. –yul.

…….

FROM: Taengoo

What? What do you mean you can’t go? It’s Sica’s birthday!!! Jessica Jung’s birthday!!! You’re future girlfriend’s birthday!!! What’s wrong?

…..

TO: Taengoo

I KNOW!!! Sica is MY GIRL, stop rubbing it on my face :3,kekeke.on the serious side, Problem is my schedule, it’s not like I can do anything about it TT^TT. Help me Taeng, I wanna go to Sica’s party. -yul.

……

FROM: Taengoo

Aigoo, till when are your schedules? It’s not like it would last till 12 midnight, right? Or is it?

…..

TO: Taengoo

It’s not till 12 midnight it was actually way past 12 midnight. What difference those it make……..I don’t even have a gift for her. Taeng, help me, I’m doomed TT^TT.

…..

I was pacing back and forth around the make-up room and I can actually feel the eyes of my make-up team on me.

“Yuri-ssi, can you just take your seat and relax.” An unnie holding a blower said.

I look at her blankly and sat at the nearest chair. It felt awkward because my team and I were just looking at each other weirdly.

I was about to open my mouth and ask them about something when suddenly my phone rung.

 

“hello?”

“Yuri, it’s me.”

“Taeng.” I said her name and I feel like crying out of frustration.

“you just texted me that you won’t be able to attend and that you still haven’t bought her a gift.” Taeyeon said in a monotonous tone.

“uh, yeah.” I nodded.

“might as well not come, right?” she chuckled.

“Taeng~.” I whined. “Jessica has everything! How could I possibly think of something she doesn’t have?”

“uhm, you have your point. Anyways you still have some time to think about it. Her party starts at 7, we can’t stay too late cause we still have some schedules the next day.” Taeyeon informed me.

“thanks for reminding me that I won’t be able to attend her party.” I pouted.

“tsk. Sorry. Oh, hey, you know what? it’s kinda weird that Donghae’s not gonna come at Jessica’s party, you know, thinking that he’s her boyfriend and all.”

“what do you expect. He’s a jerk and was just using Jessica against me. That bastard is really a pain in the .” I hissed. “what did Sica said about it?”

“she’s sad of course. Plus she really wanted you too come, she was even begging manager oppa to atleast clear half of your sched.”

My heart stopped.

“really? She did that?” I asked.

“yeah, Sooyoung told me.” She said. “now what’s your plan, it’s not like you can adjust all your scheds and squeeze everything.”

I paused.

‘squeeze everything.’

“that’s it! Taeng Do you think I can ask manager oppa to remove all my breaks and just do the schedules straight?”

“are you crazy? You can’t do that? Are you planning to die out of exhaustion? That’s impossible, they won’t adjust their time for you, you have to adjust your time for them. We’re paid to do so.”

“I won’t know if I won’t try, right?” I asked in a hopeful tone and I can hear Taeyeon sighing over the line.

“you’ll end up on the hospital.” She said in a stern tone.

“I don’t care.”

“please don’t be stubborn.” She sighed again.

“bye Taeyeon.”

 I ended the call and went out of the dressing room to find manager oppa.

……………..

“that’s not even possible Yuri.”

“of course it is.” I insisted as I follow manager oppa around the building.

He stopped walking and looked at me.

“it’s just Jessica’s birthday.” He ruffled his hair.

“Jessica is a special person to me…” he stared at me. “she’s like..uh…my sister.”

He turned again without talking. Probably thinking of what I suggested.

“you’ve got 2 photo shoots, 2 magazine interview, 1 radio guesting and 1 T.V. recording, You think you can do that?” He asked.

“I can do it.”

“you’re crazy.” He shook his head with a smile.

“I know.” I smiled back. “so can you do it for me, oppa? Can you adjust everything?”I smiled hopefully.

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his messy hair.

“I will.” He pushed me gently. “I’ll be informing you unto what time we would be finished.”

I watch as he walks away from me.

“yes!”

I jumped in happiness and when I turned around there was manager oppa laughing at my antics.

……...

“11 p.m?” Taeyeon asked.

“yeah, at least not as bad as before.” I smiled.

“aish. You’re doing all this for Sica? You’re nuts.” She chuckled, but I could still feel her concern.

“everything for her.” I smiled as a thought of Jessica ran across my mind.” Don’t tell her about this. Please.”

“do I have a choice?” she chuckled.

“obviously non.” I laughed too. “oh and can you do me a favour?”

“sure.”

I smiled.

……………..

“and we’re done!.” The photographer exclaimed as he walk towards me. “Good job, Yuri.” He smiled.

I bowed and smiled back.

“you did a good job too, sir.”

I then went to bow and thank all of those people who worked hard at the back of the camera.

“you okay? You look so tired.”  Manager oppa patted my shoulder, I look at him and I could see the concern written all over his face.

I smiled.

“I’m fine oppa.”

“you still have your one last interview, we can cancel it if you want.” He said.

I shook my head.

“I told you I’ll finish everything.” I gave him a confident smile.

He nodded.

“fine. Stubborn kid.” He ruffled my hair as he handed me a red bull.

I chuckled.

“thanks.” I said while raising the can.

I drank the whole can in less than a minute and this was the first time that I felt that even red bull was not working on my system. I’m still tired and I feel like falling apart. I blinked once, then twice my eye lids are getting heavier. I have never felt this weak then I remembered that I was not able to eat my lunch. Even if manager oppa had bought me some food I chose to ignore lunch just to finish everything.

‘aish, I need to do this. Come on Yul, you can do it, himnae!’

“Yuri!” manager oppa called me as we went inside a room where my interview will be held.

I greeted the girl inside the room and she was smiling back at me.

She must’ve noticed that I’m tired that’s why she asked if I really want to continue.

I smiled at her as an assurance and we proceeded to the interview. After an hour or so we finally are done, as in real done.

My body felt like jelly and I felt like collapsing. I felt like I had all the japan tour at 1 day. That’s how tired I am.

“can you drive?” manager asked.

I shook my head.

“you look really tired.” He sighed. “ I shouldn’t have agreed.” He suddenly felt guilty as he saw me.

“I wanted this oppa.” I smiled as I gave him a wide grin. “stop acting all guilty, you’ve been punishing us for the past 5 years so stop acting guilty.”

He chuckled.

“You know I was just doing my job.” He defended himself.

“I know and you’re doing it right.”

……….

“Yuri..Yuri. we’re here.”

Manager oppa nudged me.

I stirred for a moment and opened my eyes.

‘..I’m seeing double stuffs. I’m really tired.’

“uh..oppa. won’t you mind if you accompany me inside? I feel a bit light headed.” I shyly admitted.

He just nodded and held me on my shoulders for support.

“next time you ask me stuffs like this. I swear to my grandmother’s grave that I won’t do it again…look at you silly.” He knocked my head.

“awww.” I whined and he just chuckled as we stop infront of our dorms’ door.

“here you go, silly.” He punched in the number for me and he practically pushed me inside. “whatever you’re planning, just do it tomorrow and rest.” He warned.

I stuck my tongue out and thanked him.

We bid goodbye with each other and damn it I feel like I’m carrying 5 overweight people behind my back when I went inside the house. I did some stretching as I walk towards the kitchen I opened the fridge and saw Jessica’s cake. I looked around before eating some of the cake.

I skipped my way to Taeyeon’s room while I finish my red bull. I seriously lost count of how many red bulls have I taken this day.

“midget, wakey wakey~” I whispered.

“welcome back, babo. Your gift is under my bed.” She said with her eyes closed.

‘I she sleep talking or what?’

I reached under her bed and I saw a large box.

“thanks, Taengoo. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“I know, right.. know go and don’t stay out late. Be careful.” She smiled her eyes still tightly closed.

I nodded thou she can’t see it.

I walk silently towards Jessica’s room while holding this big box.

“she should’ve chosen a smaller box, Aish.” I put down the box to open the door when suddenly.

“Yuri?”

I look to my side and there was Jessica.

“hey.” I smiled as I pick the box up.

She was rubbing her eyes.

‘geez, I love sleepy Sica.’

“I thought you won’t be here till past midnight?” she asked.

“I thought so too.” I smiled as I handed her the box.

She smiled at me.

“you know you don’t have to…”

 “happy birthday, Sica.” I cut her off with my greeting.

She opened the box and she smiled as she saw a yellow nike rubber shoes.

“nice taste.” She giggled.

“I don’t know what to give you so I tho..”

I stopped mid my words when I felt her hugging me tightly.

“I thought you won’t make it.” She sniffed.

‘hey is she crying?’

I pulled away from the hug and saw her crying.

“hey, why are you crying?” I asked her.

She smiled as I wipe the tears away from her cheeks.

“I’m just too happy. I thought you’ll never come.” She shyly admitted.

I ruffled her hair.

“today is your day. I’ll do everything just to be with you…I mean to be with you..on your birthday, you know.”

She giggled.

“I understand.” She smiled as she tiptoed to kiss me on my cheeks.”thanks.”

‘God take me now.’

I wanted to touch her hand when suddenly I felt that she was still holding the rubber shoes.

“would you like to try those?” I said as I pointed at the shoes.

She looks down her hands and asked.

“you mean like wear it?”

I shook my head.

“what I mean is use it.” I smiled.

She checked her phone for the time and she too smiled.

“I’d love too.”

My smile went wider.

“let’s just change then we meet on the living room,kay?”

She nodded eagerly.

“please don’t take too long, were just gonna walk.” I chuckled.

She playfully rolled her eyes and waved.

“I won’t.” then she tiptoed inside her room.

‘damn it I feel so….’

I quickly ran to the sink and feel like vomiting but nothing came out. I looked around and I almost cried as I felt the world spinning around me.

‘I can’t be this tired…I can’t pass out, atleast not now…’

With my blurry vision I had managed to walk towards the medicine cabinet and grab any medicine that could atleast lessen my nausea.

“Yuri?”

I froze when I heard Jessica’s voice.

“Yuri, are you not feeling well?” She almost run towards me.

I look at her and all I see was a blur, my eye lids were getting a bit heavy but still I answered that I’m fine.

“you know you could just rest, we can just do this some othe…..”

I cut her by putting a finger on her lips.

“I’m fine, Sica.” I smiled. “I’m Kwon Yuri, I can be stronger than superman if I wish too.” I chuckled.

She was staring at me, as if she was trying to see past my smile if I was really telling the truth.

I held her hands tightly and with a smile I pulled her with me out of the dorm.

“I know how much you hated to run so let’s just walk and enjoy the night, we still have an hour before your birthday ends.” I smiled as we went to walk down the stairs.

Jessica was looking at me before we exit the compound, causing me to ask her why.

“you don’t look..uh..how do I say this…I don’t think you’re in a good shape now, Yuri. I mean look at you, you look so exhausted.” She worriedly said.

I sighed.

“awww. Come on don’t be such a mood killer. I just want to spend the rest  of your birthday with you since I was not able to attend the party.” I let out a pout.

She blushed a bit and shyly nodded.

“yey!.” I jumped excitedly….which I regretted after because my knees where now buckling a bit.

We started walking around the area, none of us speaking as we enjoy the cold air against our faces. I turned to look at Jessica and I just can’t help but smile as I saw her standing before me, her head tilted upward with her eyes closed tightly, the moon’s light giving her off a glow that could surpass any goddess a book can name.

I walked near her and that was the only time that I had noticed that I have momentarily stopped breathing as I continue to gawk at her beauty.

I stopped on my track as her eyes slowly opened. She breathed in some air before facing me with a smile.

“thank you.” She said.

I smiled back and nodded at her.

“I have never felt more relaxed than this.” She said in a quiet tone as if she was afraid to break the silence that the night offers.

We spotted a bench and there we sat close to each other.

Everything went silent between us. I have never felt this kind of silence before, it was serene and calming. It was a comforting silence something I have only felt with her.

“I really like these shoes.”

Her legs were stretched before her and as much as I wanted to look at the shoes I guess her legs was way too destructing.

She scooted closer to me, she leaned her head on my shoulder and before I know it I was acting like a creep as I try to inhale the intoxicating smell of her hair.

“I wonder why they don’t make cucumber shampoos.” I stupidly asked out of the blue.

Jessica lifted her head from my shoulder and was now looking at me as if I had grown two heads on me.

I awkwardly smiled.

“I get it,geez. I shouldn’t have asked it anyways.” I chuckled.

She giggled at me before knocking my head.

She then leaned back at me and was now playing with my fingers.

“are you bored?” I asked.

“it’s actually weird that I don’t feel bored at all. Knowing myself I should have been yawning to death or whining of sleeping at my soft bed….” She paused.

I looked down at her but my vision suddenly went blurry again. I shook my head a bit as I try to clear my head but the blurry vision was almost blinding me now.

“….but somehow you make me feel comfortable and at ease even if we don’t speak. It was like a magical connection between us. You know, just sitting here without us talking, this should’ve been awkward or somehow boring but this is the total opposite. You know I can never imagine smiling without you being the prime reason behind it……”

Jessica looked up at me and her eyes widen in horror.

“Y-Yuri, your nose..it’s bleeding.” She gasped.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I wipe the bottom of my nose. I checked my hand and there were blood indeed. I wiped more blood and cause the blood won’t stop gushing out of my nose and Sica was plain panicking beside me.

I titlted my head upward as I reach for the hanky on my pocket.

I glanced at Jessica and she was now calling someone over the phone.

“Jessica you don’t have too….”

My body suddenly felt numb and my head was throbbing badly, as if my heart just went up inside my head. I closed my eyes for a moment thinking that when I open it again everything would be fine but boy was I wrong about it. It just doubled the pain in my head and to top it my entire finger were starting to feel like needles were being pushed against it while my surrounding was turning against me.

I felt scared for a moment.

“s..sica…”

Jessica rushed to my side.

I furrowed my brows because I can’t hear her voice even if she was speaking.

‘am I dying? Gawd no!’

Jessica held my hands her eyes starting to water.

‘please don’t cry…’

Next thing I know is I felt something extremely hard on my back as thing slowly turn black.

Did I just fall over the bench? Now I know how the north Korean rocket felt when it fell back to earth.

……………………………