TAKE MY HAND.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

.....................

TAEYEON’S POV

“we were given a week off!” Yuri squealed in delight as she entered my room in a not so surprising way.

I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at my laptop.

“we were always given a week off, in celebration of our anniversary.” I said as I look at my followers comments on IG.

“I know.. I know, but this one is special!” I look at Yuri and was surprised at how blissful her facial expression is.

“oookay, now you’re starting to make me wonder. What’s so special about this week off anyways?” That was the only time that I closed my laptop and tried to give her my full attention.

“remember when I told you that I’m going out of the country with my cousin and meet my oppa and do whatever gay people do there?” she said excitedly and this made me chuckle.

I nodded my head with an “uh huh, what about it?”

“manager oppa, booked me the same flight as Sica’s!.” she held my hand together and she was jumping up and down like a kid.

I pulled my hands away and give her a pat.

“that’s great! But that would be better if you didn’t ask him to do it.” I grinned at her and she pouted.

“how’d you know I asked him?” she puppy eyed at me.

I pushed her face away and said. “I just know you too well, Kwon Yuri.” I chuckled as I give her a hug.

…….

“I’m glad you’re with me.” Tiffany said as we take a stroll down the busy streets in LA.

As you can see I’m spending my one week vacation with Tiffany and it was a secret not to be told. Our company had tried to keep our vacation down low so we can enjoy our one week freedom.

“and so am I.” I said as I stopped her from walking.

She looked back at me curiously, her head titled to the side and her eyes wide with innocence.

“what?” she asked in English.

I shook my head and smiled.

I reached for her messy fringe and kept it away from her face.

“It’s blocking the view.” I smiled shyly and so did she.

…..

I was lazing around my hotel room when I heard a faint knock on my door.

Knowing it was Tiffany, I quickly went up in front of the mirror and fixed myself.

“Hi, there.” I said as I opened the door for her.

“would you mind if I crash in?” she said while holding a bottle of champagne.

I shook my head and smiled.

“I don’t mind, come in.” I let her in my room and she gently put the champagne on the table near my bed.

“are you bored?” I asked her as I grab two glasses for the champagne she brought.

She grinned and nodded.

“we can go clubbing if you want.” I suggested but she shook her head, rejecting the idea.

“okay.” I handed her a glass of champagne which she had accepted gleefully.

I watched as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the veranda of my room.

That was the only time that I have noticed that she was walking barefoot while wearing her white dress that falls just in the middle of her thigh.

“it’s beautiful.”

I went beside her and my knees buckled involuntarily as I watch her eyes disappear as she smile widely.

I was not able to process any thoughts with her standing before me.

“what do you think, Tae?”

She was gripping the railings and was tiptoeing like an excited kid who went to Disney land for the first time.

We were overlooking the city as we stand on the veranda. I look down and saw the bright lights, the people below us, then to the sky which was pitch black in color.

I smiled and looked at Tiffany.

“Indeed it was beautiful….” My eyes were glued at her beautiful face. Then she glanced at me and at that moment, I was certain that time stood still as my breath was stolen.

“…..and breathe taking.” I continued as I stare right into her hypnotizing brown orbs.

The side of her lips slowly curved into a half smile. A faint color of blush, present on her moon lighted features.

I took a step forward and brushed her locks away from her face.

“I….uh…”

I cursed at myself mentally as I lose the words I wanted to say.

I look at her eyes and I can see the anticipation.

Is she waiting for me to say it?

Does she know that I love her?

Will she still accept me if she knew?

All my thoughts were put behind my head as I felt her snuggle on the hand which was slowly racking the side of her hair.

She held the hand which was on her hair to the side of her hair. She closed her eyes.

“yes, Taeyeon.” Her eyes opened sensually and God knows how hard I tried not to kiss her there on the spot.

“ I..UHM…” I my lips nervously.

She slowly cocked an eyebrow at me.

“what? “ she mouthed.

“I just…I wanna know….” I closed my eyes and try to breath to clear my mind. “…what’s your shampoo?”

‘! I failed, right? I just made a fool of myself…! ! !’

“what?” Tiffany let out an amused chuckle.

“uhg..just..I’m..uhg..Nevermind.” I was blushing deeply out of embarrassment and my obvious frustration doesn’t help either.

Tiffany held my face between her hands and pulled my cheeks.

“babo, why do you have to be so adorable.”

She leaned closer and put a light peck on my cheeks.

Then I died….

Kidding!

“stop blushing.” My attempt to clam myself down was accidentally blurted out loud and again this made her laugh.

‘stupid me.’

“stop blushing, TaeTae~” she cupped my face and rubbed the tips of her knows on mine.

‘gawd, she’s teasing me.’

She giggled when she saw how flustered I was.

“Stop it.” I mumbled with a frown.

“stop what?” she pressed her index finger on her lower lip.

“stop making me blush. Stop making my heart beat like crazy. Stop running inside my head. Stop trespassing on my dreams. Sto…”

My eyes widen when she pressed a finger on my lips.

“please don’t say it.”

She frowned.

“don’t  say what?” I asked worriedly.

“what you’re about to say.” She gave me a smile.

“you don’t have the slightest idea of what Im about to say.” With a frown I slowly held her finger down my lips and entwined it with mine.

‘Im not dumb…” she smiled

I gulped nervously as I felt her hand on my forehead, straightening my furrowed eyebrows.

“you like me don’t you?” she grinned.

My eyes widen in surprise, then like mad woman I started laughing hysterically.

Now it was her turn to frown.

“was I wrong?” she said in an embarrassed tone.

I nodded.

“like, duh?” I laughed at her.

She hid her face on her hands and groaned. “this is embarrassing.” She said.

“ I can’t believe you thought I like you,hahaha….’ I was laughing  hard while holding my tummy.”..babo, I love you! That’s  two different things! Hahahaha.” Then I knocked her head.

She looked up at me as if I’ve grown two heads.

“like, seriously?” she asked.

“do I look like I’m joking?” I said as I wipe fake tears on my eyes.

“you certainly do! That’s the most absurd way of confessing!” she stomped her foot while shouting at me.

Then I paused.

“But I’m no confessing, Fany-ah” I said.

“you’re messing with me?” she asked cautiously. “you said you love me and now you’re telling me you’re not confessing?”

I pulled her in for a hug and while I have her in my arms, her body close to mine, I paused for a moment and let the silence engulf us both.

“please, speak.” She tugged at the back of my shirt while still hugging me tightly, I can feel her lips moving against my clothed shoulder.

I nodded. I started to speak but held her tighter and closer to me.

“I said I love you..more than a friend and I mean it…But Tiffany you still have a boyfriend and I don’t intend to ruin anything, I love you and I don’t want you to leave him because I, your best friend for the longest time had confessed. Staying and choosing me will be hard and I want to give you all the time to think.” Tiffany pulled away from the hug and asked me.

“what do you mean?” she asked.

I held her hand and kissed it.

“do you love me?” I asked.

I can see fear, panic and reluctance on her face and it never missed my eyes even if she was trying hard to hide it.

“you don’t have to answer me now.” I smiled. “I love you Tiffany . but you’re still with Nickhun and I’m still your friend. I’ll be giving you some space, we both need it and when you really think that you’re ready we’ll talk. We’ll sort this out together.”

 She bit her bottom lip nervously but nodded nonetheless.

”taeyeon.”

 The way she called my name sent shivers down my spine.

She reached for my hand and held it tightly.

“hold me tight.” She squeezed my hand and grips it tighter. “wait for me, okay?” she whispered.

I did not nod nor shook my head.

“Taeyeon, will you wait for me?” she repeated her words with a slightly shaky voice.

I look down at our hands, then to her face, then at the bright lights coming from the city below us.

“I love you too damn much …” I grinned. “you know just take my hand and say you love me too.” With a dorky laugh I leaned in to her and kissed her cheeks. “sleep with me tonight.” I shyly added.

She too nodded shyly and said.

“will do. You’ve got some explaining to do.”

With that we entered back to my room and talked and talked till dawn.

The next morning and I woke up, Tiffany had left me sleeping on my bed alone.

I saw my phone on my bed and there was a picture of me sleeping while she was kissing my cheeks. I chuckled at it and then saw my picture sleeping alone, the thick blanket barely covering my curled sleeping body.

“you look so cute that it hurts.” A husky voice from the back said.

My heart melted when I saw her standing just a few feet away while wearing my shirt.

“fits perfectly.” She grinned.

I walked closer to her and grinned back at her.

“yeah, fits perfectly.” I said as I entwined my hands with hers.