They thought we were on it.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

I was laughing loudly while running around the house.

The midget following me around.

“can’t control it anymore, Taeng?” I said as I stop behind the couch to catch my breath.

She rolled her eyes.

“oh, please, save your pathetic mind.” She put her hands on her waist. ”We were just...just...uh.”

I chuckled as she seems lost for words.

“what, Taeng?” I said in a playful tone as I wave my hands to encourage her to speak more.

‘this is fun.’

“she was just sitting...” She scratched her chin.

“at your tummy? Since when did you become a seat?” I chuckled.

“Well...” She furrowed her eyebrows. “Damn you.” She hissed.

I laughed louder.

I skipped my way in front of her and made her seat at the nearest couch.

I sat at her lap. Hell no, Im not seducing her. Don’t even dare to put malice on what I did.

I leaned closer to her ears and whispered.

“Just admit it Taeng your gay for bright eyes Hwang.”

I look at her face and she kind looked stunned.

Stunned?

I look at the direction she was looking at and there was Tiffany and Jessica looking at us.

Not the OH-HI-THERE-LOOK but rather a WE-ARE-JUDGING-YOU-BOTH-LOOK mixed with a WE-JUST-CAUGHT-YOU-TWO-MAKING-OUT-LOOK.

Jessica and Tiffany took a step closer to us and I whined as my landed at the cold hard floor.

“You ga..” I stopped on what I was about to say when I saw the dork giving me a Don’t-you-dare-say-it-look.

“Hey, you two.”  Tiffany greeted us.

I don’t know whether I should laugh or not when I saw the awkward smile on her face.

“hey.” Taeyeon and I said in unison.

We gave each other a, what the hell look and it was obvious that Jessica and Tiffany were getting confused of what was happening.

Everyone fell into silence. An awkward silence.

I faked a laugh just to remove the awkward atmosphere, followed by the gay dork and then our girls.

My fake laugh turned into a real one, when I realized how robotic and monotonous are laugh was.

We were like an out of tune vocaloid in real life.

“er..uh. You guys can stop now...” I said.

They all stopped and the awkward atmosphere immediately returned.

Taeyeon suddenly stood up and was about to go to her room or maybe the comfort room or uh..Wherever she wants to go.

I saw Jessica nudging Tiffany.

“uh..Tae...wait.”

Taeyeon stopped on her tracks. She slowly looks back at us.

I crossed my arms on my chest as I wait for what was about to happen next.

“ne?” the denial gay asked.

“Jessi and I are gonna go shopping, wanna go with us?” She fidgeted.

‘fidgeting after asking Taeyeon to go out? Dayum! Something  smells fishy.’

“uh..” Taeyeon look at me nervously.

‘what the ! You gay dork! Stop looking at me like you needed my permission.’

“Yuri can come if you want.” Tiffany  uh..forced a smile?

“really?” Taeyeon’s expression went super high.

I mentally face palmed myself.

‘this dork! I’m so gonna kill her later.’

Tiffany look at Jessica and they both nodded.

“great! We will come.” Taeyeon rushed to my side and hooked her arms around mine.

“uh..Taeyeon ‘you’ will come but not me.” I said in between my greeted teeth.

“please Yul.” She pleaded with her puppy eyes.

‘need to say ‘NO!’.. I must say ‘NO’...this is so gay...she’s gay dork..you must never say...’

“argh..fine.” I groaned.

The midget jumped and kissed my cheeks.

We all froze on our spot including Jessi and Fany.

‘You midget gay dork! Look what you’ve doneeeee!’

I pushed her and stomped my foot like a spoiled kid.

“you dork!!!” I shrieked at her.

I wiped my face and pouted.

My heart was beating like crazy when I heard Jessica’s giggles.

I look at her and she giggled even more.

‘Lord! I can let Taeyeon kiss me on my cheeks everyday in exchange of this heavenly giggles.’

I move a step closer to her.

“hey what’s funny.”

I asked her in a child like tone.

She shook her head and cupped my face with her soft hands.

“nothing, you just look to cute with that pout.”

We both smiled.

Jessica quickly removed her hands from my face when we heard of Taeyeon and Tiffany’s fake cough.

I wanted to glare at them but that would be just too obvious of me.

‘aigoo!’

“we’ll be going in a few, you two better change clothes.” Tiffany eye smiled at us.

We nodded.

“Taeyeon follow me.” I said in a hushed tone but Tiffany was still able to hear it.

I quickly pulled Taeyeon to my room. I took a quick glance and Tiffany was still looking at us with an expression I can’t tell what.

I locked the door behind me and glared at Taeyeon.

“You midget gay dork!” I hissed at her.

“why, you!, black gay monkey!” She hissed back.

“why the hell did you act all clingy and girly over me? Do you know how much I wanted to kill myself when you did that! I mean that was so gay of you. Damn Taeyeon what the hell are you doing?”

She flipped her hair off her shoulder.

“Yuri, how many times do I have to tell you that I am not gay.”

We both rolled our eyes with two completely different reasons.

“Stop denying.” I waved off my hands lazily.

‘why do we always have to keep insisting our points over and over and over and ov..gosh this is exhausting.’

“I am not denying, I am not a gay and that is the truth.”

“and so am I. I am telling the truth. You are gay and you are in love with Tiffany. Taeng everything is too obvious. Don’t you ever get tired of lying to the world and especially yourself?”

She sighed.

“this is exhausting. I won’t try hard for you to believe me Yul, I know who I am and I am not in love with Tiffany.” She moved to the door. “Yuri, you are a dear friend of mine. Please don’t make me hate you for this.” She said before leaving my room.

I ruffled my hair.

“fine, believe all your lies and you’ll soon realize how dumb you are. Kim Taeyeon.” I shouted at the door as I threw a pillow on it.

...

We went outside of the dorm as we decide on who’s car should we choose.

“Yuri can we use yours.” Taeyeon pleaded.

“no.” I said firmly.

“please.” She asked again.

“I said no..you can’t drive my new baby.” I rolled my eyes.

“why don’t we just use yours taeng?” Jessica asked.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head.

“Not my newly bought car, please.” She pouted.

“let’s just use yours Jessi.” Tiffany said.

As expected Jessica has her excuse too.

“paparazzi’s know my car.” She sighed.

“let’s just use your car Tiffany.” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hands and smiled.

“my car is uh..kinda messy.” She awkwardly smiled.

“well it’s okay.” Jessica said.

“we don’t mind you being messy with your car, it’s not like you’re not messy at your room too.” Taeyeon teased.

“aish, fine.” Tiffany playfully punched Taeyeon’s arms.

We went to Tiffany’s car and it was not as messy as what she was saying.

Aside from some make-up products scattered on the seats nothing is too messy.

‘why does it smell nasty here.’

I look at Jessica and Taeyeon who seems to smell the same things as what I smelled.

Tiffany nervously sprayed some car freshener inside.

“you guys did it on this car?” Jessica asked with an disgusted tone.

“uh..” Tiffany bit her lips nervously.

“guys let’s just use mine.” I smiled.

The other three nodded their heads.

‘poor, Taeyeon, I can’t just let her stay on Tiffany’s mini cooper when Nickhun and Tiffany did it last night.’

I was on the driver seat, Taeyeon beside me, Jessica and Tiffany at the back.

I was stealing glances at Jessica when I felt Taeyeon poking my side.

“are you okay, buddy?” I asked her in a hushed tone.

“of course I am.” She obviously faked a smile.

I nodded my head.

‘everything is getting harder and it undeniably hurts more.’

I sighed as we went our way to the mall.

.........

[a/n] welcome back to meeeeeeeee! hahaha XD belated happy birthday dear sooyoung...im still busy I just feel like posting this so,yeah..hahaha