KIDS IN LOVE.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

 “going somewhere, Taeng?” Yuri asked as she put down the play station controller down.

I twirled around and smiled.

“do I look like I’ll be staying here all day?” I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

“judging from the way you dress….” Sooyoung too put her controller down.

“YES!” they said in unison was even high-fiving each other.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I thought it was bad to have Yuri knowing I was gay cause I know she would just tease me non-stop but I guess having Sooyoung and Yuri ganging up on me is worse.

“yah! Stop it you minions of satan.” I hissed.

They lowered their laughing a notch and were now wiping their fake tears.

“haha. So you’re going in a date with Tiffany dressed like that?” Yuri pointed what I’m wearing.

“it’s not a date and I’m not going out with Tiffany.” I crossed my arms.

They stopped laughing and was now giving me exaggerated gasps.

“I can’t believe it. You move on too fast.” Sooyoung said.

“what? I’m going to see Wooyoung.” I stated.

“whhhhhhaaaat!” I flinched at Yuri’s shout. “awww. My throat hurts.” She pouted after.

“you’re meeting with a guy?” Sooyoung’s face was expressionless and so as her voice.

I nodded not understanding how they act.

“I thought you were gay..not biual.” Yuri said in a hurt tone. “wait I’ll just barf this all out.” Yuri faked a vomit and Sooyoung was now making circles on her back.

“It’s fine Yuri.. I’d still accept Taeyeon even if she likes girls…and boys. No matter how selfish that sounds. Liking the best of both worlds..psssh.. I still love Taeyeon.” Sooyoung’s voice was so dramatic yet I know that they we’re just playing with me.

“girls cut it off.” I nudged them both on their shoulders.

“we’ll be fine, Taeyeon, If liking both boys and girls will make you happy. We’ll support you.” Yuri patted my head and Sooyoung nodded.

“girls, we’ll just be trying if our voices would match for a duet song for a commercial.” I rolled my eyes.

Yuri stopped and so as Sooyoung.

“I can’t believe that she’s making things up now.” Sooyoung sounded hurt again.

“Girls cut it off it’s not funny.” I sounded serious.

“and she’s even acting like she’s pissed off.” Yuri face looked like she was about to burst out laughing any minute but she is making a good job in keeping it all in.

“stop it.” I hissed and walked out of the living room, stomping purposely.

“Taeng!”

Yuri and Sooyoung went behind me and stopped me.

“we were just joking, Taeng.” Sooyoung pulled off her finger curling aegyo.

Yuri agreed with an adorable pout and this made me smile.

“just don’t piss off like that again.” I chuckled.

They nodded.

“ok, I’m going. I can’t be late.” I was about to turn when Yuri held me in my arm. I look at her hand then to her face. “what?” I asked.

“wait.” Sooyoung’s voice was from the kitchen.

“why? What was that?” I asked Yuri.

“just a little something.” Yuri replied and Sooyoung showed up behind her with a bento.

“lunch.” Sooyoung handed me a nicely wrapped lunchbox. “we prepared that for you.” She smiled widely.

“really?” I was really touched with what they did but I can’t help but ask this. “did you put something on this?” I squinted my eyes.

They shook their head furiously.

“I was expecting you would say that.” Yuri said while shaking her head.

“we didn’t put anything on it and in it.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

I chuckled again and thanked them.

“Taeyeon-ah! Can we three eat dinner together?” Sooyoung asked shyly. “I just want to know what’s up with you two.” She pointed me and Yuri.

I nodded my head and smiled. “sure, just text me when and where.” With that I left the house I can saw Yuri high- fiving Sooyoung again.

…..

Manager oppa was waiting for me at the car when I left the building. With that warm smile he always offer, I went to sit beside him on the driver’s seat.

“aish, stop smiling. You’re creeping me out.” I by pushing the side of his face towards the door.

“yaaah!” he pushed my face too.

“hey, careful. My face is much more precious than yours.” I ahjumma laughed as I check myself on the mirror.

“Aigoo. Cocky.” He whispered.

“what?” I pretended not to hear him.

“ I said Wooyoung still likes you.” He did a maerong.

“why am I not surprised. I guess it’s just too hard for him to resist my charm.” I flipped my hair and he started laughing loudly.

“no. but seriously. You should’ve seen his reaction when he knew about this future project. Priceless.” He’s face looked like he was recalling Wooyoung’s face.

“oppa. When we get there don’t you dare do something funny.” I warned him.

“like what?” he was acting innocent.

“you’ve set us up last time just to see his reaction.” I too was laughing a bit when I recalled his flustered face.

“It was so funny. That kid really likes you, hahahaha!”

“problem is I don’t like him back. Taecyeon once told me that Wooyoung cried when knew that I have a rumoured relationship with Leeteuk oppa.” I

“hahaha, poor kid. If he only knew you like Fany.”

I froze on what manager oppa said and so did he.

“what?” I asked cautiously.

“hehe. I said he is FUNNY.” His voice sounded so nervous.

I nodded my head and just opened another topic.

Before going at the location I again warned manager oppa on doing silly stuffs.

“no teasing, okay?”

“no set up but teasing…” he whined like a kid.

I shook my head with a smile.

“no set ups and no teasing.” I said with a grin.

“nooooo!” he dramatically said.

“sorry oppa this is both for our own good.” I patted his shoulder before going inside the building.

….

There I saw Wooyoung who was walking back and forth while biting his nails anxiously.

The sight was hilarious but I tried to keep it cool.

“what’s up.” I tapped his shoulder and I almost laughed at his face when I saw how pale he is.

I can hear Manager oppa laughing from a far.

‘aish that guy.’

….

The whole pre-recording went smoothly except for those little stutters and destructed conversation we had during breaks.

Speaking of breaks…

Those two are so gonna get it on me. Not that they put salts on the kimbap like what Yoona used to do. They put fake bugs and cockroaches in and out of the lunch box and just imagine my horror when I picked up a kimbap and a fake plastic bug was sticking right out in the middle of it.

Manager oppa thinks it’s funny and I think it’s disgusting, who the hell on their right mind would put a fake plastic bug on the food.

Only Yuri and Sooyoung do.

….

“yah! Yuri put this on a speaker phone so Sooyoung could hear this.” I shouted on the line.“what do you mean, she’s not there? Where is she?” I asked.

“she said she’s heading first to the place she texted you.” Yuri said over the phone.

“do you really think I’d still go there after what you two have done!” I shouted.

“uh, that bug prank was my idea. At least go to her and bond with her. You wouldn’t want to break that tall baby’s’ heart, right?”

I pondered about what she said.

“was it really your idea? The bug prank?”

“yeah. Sorry Taeng. Now If you don’t mind I’m not feeling too well. Just promise me you’ll go with Sooyoung. That girl is such a baby.” Yuri sounded serious so I just said yes just to end all conversations.

“oppa, drive me here.” I showed him the place on my phone.

“hey, that’s a public place. Who are you meeting there?” He asked.

“Sooyoungie.”

“Sooyoung?” he asked. “I think it’s not safe to…”

“oh, come on oppa. We’re not kids anymore we can handle ourselves.” I assured him.

He exhaled loudly and he nodded.

“oh, Jessica told me something about Yuri.” Manager oppa said.

My heart stopped.

“w..what was that about Yuri?” I tried my best not to sound scared.

“Jessica said Yuri’s sick.” He said. “poor kid, must’ve overworked herself again.”

 “J..Jessica  told that to you? That’s all?” I was surprised and relieved and was thinking of Yuri’s welfare all at once.

“yeah, that’s all.” He said.

“I though Jessica…” I mumbled to myself.

“what was that?”

“nothing.” I smiled at manager oppa.

….

“Be careful, alright? And try not to get busted.” He warned with a smile.

“ne. ne.” I waved my hand to shoo him away.

“call me when you need to be picked.” He said before driving away.

I adjusted my hood and my face mask as I look around the crowded street.

“that kid doesn’t know how to find a safe place.” I kicked the can in front of me and my eyes almost came out if it’s socket when it made loud clanking noise, garnering unwanted stares.

I quickly bid my apology and went out of the street going to a café nearby.

“Serendipity.” I smiled at the café‘s name it reminds me of a certain movie I used to watch with Tiffany.

I jumped when my phone rang.

From: Sooyoungie

Taeyeon-ah! I won’t be able to come, mianhe. I know you’re pissed off about the bug prank and now I’m cancelling at the last minute but hey, I can’t just leave a sick and ugly Yuri alone with a Jessica who doesn’t care a bit if she’s sick. Please do understand. Anyways I asked someone to go and get you there.  Love you, mwah! XoXo

..

Will she be fine?

..

From: Sooyoungie

Yeah, I guess so. Nothing serious actually, she’ll be fine.

..

Ok, take care you both.

..

I sighed as I grab the nearest chair to me when I entered. I can’t be mad because her reason was valid.

My attention was caught when I realized how silent the café was. There were only a few customers. Each having different tables and each having this interesting aura’s around them.

I sighed again but this time it was a sigh of relief. The cozy feel and the smell of coffee and freshly baked pastries tickled my senses. This is relaxing.

“what’s your order ma’am.”

I look up at the girl and was surprised to see Tiffany holding a menu.

“Fany.” I whispered.

“surprise?” her eyes bended when she said so.

I chuckled. “I’m surprised.” I said in an, I’m-impressed-tone. “did Sooyoung send you here?” I asked.

“not here. She just told me to wait out the street without even thinking what if I get busted.” She laughed as she grabbed the seat in front of me.

“that kid, seriously.” I shook my head with a smile. “how did you know I was here? I never told Sooyoung about it.”

She shrugged “ I didn’t know too. “ she giggled. “It just so happened that I had to leave where I was waiting for you cause a person kicked a can and it hit my foot. Some people even thought it was me. “

I laughed loudly.

“oh my gosh. So you we’re the person I hit? I kicked the can, sorry.”

“seriously?” she was surprised.

 I nodded with a grin.

“wow, that’s freaky. It’s like we’ve got a built in gps for each other.” She giggled.

“I think that’s cool.” I giggled too.

“I heard Yuri was sick.” Tiffany said.

“yeah, again. I don’t know what’s wrong with that girl. Maybe she’s too stressed out.” I sighed as I lean my chin on my hand.

“we’re stressed out too. Maybe there’s more to it than being stressed out.” She said.

I nodded.

‘bingo! Jessica is a walking stress for Yuri.’

She was silent for a moment as she looks at the menu she was holding.

Her brows would furrow once in a while as her eyes would travel from left to right as she read.

I never realized I was actually staring at her when she snapped her fingers before me.

“hey.” She said shyly. ‘do I have something on my face?” she asked cautiously as she put her hands on her face.

I chuckled at what she did. I slowly held her hands and pointed her face.

“actually you have something on your face…” I grinned.

Her eyes widen in embarrassment. “really?”

I nodded.

“….yeah, you’ve got pretty eyes that bends when you laugh, you’ve got a cute little nose and a y pink lips. Uh that’s all I can see on your face.” I squinted my eyes with a smile as I look through her features.

“TaeTae~” she shyly covered her blushing face. “ I thought there was really something on my face.

“there is something on your face. “ I grinned.

“aish, stop it.” She smiled, still blushing madly at what I just said.

“fine. I won’t ever tell you how beautiful you are ever again.” My eyes widen at what I said.

She giggled as she poked my left cheek.

“you think I’m pretty?” she asked shyly.

“uh, duh? You won’t be in girls’ generation if you look like a mother of 100 kids.” I chuckled.

She pouted.

“that’s not what I want to hear.” She whined.

“arasso.” I nodded my head. “ I think, you, Tiffany Hwang is pretty.”

Her eyes bended again when she smiled.

“I know.” She giggled.

I knocked her head softly.

“you shouldn’t have asked me then.”

She stuck her tongue out at me. “it’s better to hear it from you.”

….

“so where to go next?” I asked Tiffany who was busy sipping at her strawberry frappe.

“uh, anywhere you want Tae.” She went before me and smiled again.

“mall? Park? Where?” I asked again.

“anywhere where we could be together.” She shrugged as she looks ahead.

“Uhm, I really want to be normal for a day. Spend the rest of the day like what we used to before. I just want to be the trainee Kim Taeyeon. I want to feel that again.” I smiled as I recall how my life was not as complicated as before. “ I want to live and feel as free as before.”

Tiffany in front of me stopped walking and was now again looking at me.

She stepped closer to me and removed my face mask.

“y-yah! Fany. I can’t…”

She put the face mask on her back pocket and stuck her tongue out.

“now you’re Kim Taeyeon the trainee again.”

She too removed her face mask.

“what if we get busted.” I asked.

“why would we get busted? We’re just Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang the trainees.”

She held my hand and entwined her fingers with mine.

“now let’s buy clothes we used to wear as trainees.” She pulled me inside the nearest clothing store.

“welcome ma….’ The girl stopped mid her sentence when she realized who we are.

I bowed my head and Tiffany giggled.

“treat us like a normal customer, please.” She too bowed.

The girl nodded her head and lead us the way.

“I won’t be assisting you since that’s what I do with other customers, just pay at the counter and you’re done.” The girl who was slightly younger than us said her words without any formalities.

Tiffany and I chuckled at what she did and she too smiled and bowed before leaving us two to choose.

Tiffany and I ended up buying the same hoodie with different colours. She obviously chose pink while I chose the obvious, blue.

“come back again.” The girl said with a smile.

“we will.” Tiffany said as she signed at the receipt and left it for the girl to save.

….

“let’s go biking.” I said with a grin.

“but I don’t know how too.” She pouted.

“let’s just choose the couple bike, so you won’t be struggling alone.” I suggested.

“couple bike, sounds good to me.” She smiled.

“which one sounded good? The couple or the bike?” I teased.

“the couple.” She smirked before walking fast past me.

I smiled widely.

“I think so too.” I shouted after her.

We arrived at the park and a few people recognized us but they we’re nice enough not to get some picture or autograph from us.

The ahjussi at the bike lending station was nice too. He let us borrow the prettiest pink couple bike he has. In return we gave him both an autograph for his granddaughter which was a fan of our group.

“just try to balance and pedal properly.” I grinned at Tiffany who was biting her lips anxiously.

We both tried it at first and it was really hard with a Tiffany Hwang who doesn’t even know how to pedal properly but it was fun nonetheless, especially because I’m doing it with her.

We stopped on a nearby bench which was shaded by those pretty trees around the park.

“you’re heavy.” I teased.

She pouted.

“I was just joking.” I wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of my hand.

She smiled shyly.

“want something to drink?” she asked.

I nodded.

She went to the vending machine near us and grabbed some soda.

“here.” She gave me the soda and she plopped down beside me on the bench.

We we’re silent as we watch some kids playing before us.

“it feels good to kids again.” I Said out of the blue.

“why?” she asked as she sipped on the can.

“you know, less problem, Lesser emotions to think about….” I tailed. I can feel her eyes at me now. “ when you’re a kid the only problem you’d be thinking of is how to ask your mom for a penny to buy your candy…”

Tiffany nodded and giggled.

“…I envy them. Kids we’re loved without even asking to be loved. That makes me think that love is something to be earned and was not something given about.”

I look at Tiffany when she reached for my hand.

“you know what’s one thing I admire with kids?” she asked.

“what?” I asked back.

“they we’re fearless.” Her hands were still on mine but she was now looking at the kids playing. “they run, they fall, they cry but crazy as it is seems they run again without thinking that they might fall and get hurt again.” She smiled. “ I wish I could be like them.”

“we can be like them.” I said.

She looked at me.

“it’s easy to be fearless but the consequences were never easy to bear.” She said.

I nodded.

“I know but that’s why you called kids as fearless and not careless, right?” I squeezed. “the consequences were still lingering at the back of your mind but you’re fearless enough not to pay attention about it.”

I stood up and pulled her with me.

  I hugged her tightly my head burrowed at the crook of her neck.

“when one day I woke up and was ready to be a kid again, I swear you’ll be the first person to witness how fearless I am.”

She put her hands on my shoulder and pulled away from me for a bit.

“I’ll be waiting, then.” She smiled.

I nodded and with my heart beating rapidly inside my chest I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead.