THE HELL DID SHE JUST SAID?!

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

TAEYEON’S POV

I woke up earlier than I used to wake up at times. I washed my face, brush my teeth and proceeded to do all those morning rituals on my list, whenever I get the chance to have a descent sleep.

I walk to my bedside table and grabbed my phone.

This would be my last day on music core, I’m about to lose my job, how exciting!(hell not). I sat on my bed while holding my phone and staring blankly at it.

“somebody’s gonna loose her job~~” comes a husky voice with a mocking tone.

‘that voice, argh.’

“thanks for the sympathy, gay buddy.”

I rolled my eyes.

“anytime for you.” She winked while pointing her spoon at me.

I groaned silently.

I sat up from my bed and walk towards Yuri, I mad her face towards outside my room and counted from 1 to 3.

“Yaaaah!”

“argh!” Yuri grunted as she felt the excess weight from her back. “stop chocking me!.” She coughed.

I loosened my arms around her neck and moved a little more to make this piggy back ride more comfortable…for me of course.

“Hey, can’t you see that I’m eating?” She said as she scoops a spoonful of ice cream.

I rolled my eyes.

“It’s too early to eat some ice cream, Yul.” I said. “plus your abs is starting to disappear, poof!” I said as I lazily leaned my chin on her shoulder.

“why do you even care about my abs? It’s not like you have one.” She continued to eat more ice cream. “hold this.” She handed me the ice cream tub.

She held the back of my legs using her cold hands for more support while she adjusts me higher.

“aish, stop feeling my thigh.” I teased.

She making this funny puking face and said.

“stop rubbing your core on my back.”

My eyes widen while I slap her back continuously.

We continued to bicker with each other while making our way to the kitchen.

“say, aahhhh….gay buddy.” I more as I spoon feed her from the back.

“can you like, scoop more ice cream. It seems like you’re feeding a baby.” She commented.

“aish, seriously Yul, I’m concerned with your abs…It’s like an endangered species or something.” I giggled.

“awww. How sweet of you my ever so y gay buddy. But you see my abs is too precious to expose that I have decided to show it during the first few weeks of our promotions and comebacks then make it slowly disappear while we do other activities.” Her face was dead serious but her voice was somehow funny to be taken of seriously. She poked her stomach. “my babies are too precious that I had to protect them by covering them with some fats.”

We both chuckled at what she said.

“I don’t think your fat anyway. Your body is just right. I mean you’re Kwon Yuri, SNSD’s black pearl, smexy black pearl.”

She looks at me and chuckled.

“Why does it feel like you’re pep talking me?” She chuckled while looking for some food on the fridge.

“I don’t want to cook.” We said in unison.

We stared at each other and spoke again.

“let’s just watch something.”

Yuri looked away.

“okay, that was creepy are you copying me or reading my mind?” she asked as we make our way towards the couch where she had carelessly dropped me.

“awww! You b*tch” I said as I rub my while blabbering incoherent words while Yuri busied herself over the stack of movies just below our entertainment set.

“sooooo…” She plopped down beside me as she laid all 3 movies on our coffee table.

“okay, Taeng, we’ve got Jennifer’s body, lame, yeah. It wasn’t even scary. The plot was,meeeh….But!”

I gave her a bored look. She paused.

“continue.” I said

She glared at me.

“But the kiss was hot plus megan fox is supeeer hoooot! Especially when they…”

“okay,okay that’s enough you lesbo.” I cut her.

She rolled her eyes and threw the dvd over her shoulder.

“show me the others.” I said.

“sooo..were down with black swan…yey!” she made this fist pump gesture with a wide grin. “..and magic mike….boooo!” her face contorted out of disgust.

I rolled my eyes.

“you’re too bias.” I stated.

“what do you expect, Tae. I’m gay, why would I choose a dancing macho man over Mila Kunis?” she rolled her eyes in match of her exaggerated hand movements. “who the hell bought this movie anyways.” She threw the magic mike dvd off her shoulder and was now opening the black swan dvd.

I snatched the dvd and hid it behind me. slightly parted from surprise and annoyance.

“yah! Give that back.” She whined.

“hell no Yul.” I backed away from her. “we’ve watched this movie for over ten times and I bet you’ve secretly watched this for over a hundred times. Don’t you ever get tired of this?”

She paused for a moment to comprehend what I just said.

“well….” She trailed off.

“well?” I repeated.

“I really like Mila kunis so my answer is a big fat no!.” she moved closer to me and reached for the dvd on my back. “Will you just give that dvd to me so we can watch now that god damn y ballet movie.” She said in between her gritted teeth.

“n.o.”

“why you!.” She was almost hugging me as she try to get the dvd.

“give me that you midget!.”

“no, you black monkey.” I tried to kick her away but I guess her stay from the gym made her a lot stronger than me.

Soon Yuri straddled me and tickled me all over.

“….hahaha..stop..it…you black B*tch!..hahaha..sh*t …..hahahahahahah..I said…stop…hahaha..” I was practically gasping for air as She continued to attack me with tickles.

God thing Yuri stopped. She goddamn stopped. Haha yeah!

“God what’s wrong with you?” I glared at her as I fix my wrinkled shirt.

She just shrugged and snatched the dvd on my hand.

“oh, yeah!.” Yuri was jumping and shouting like an insane gay as she is.

“damn, monkeys are really sneaky.” I hissed.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

“How childish.” I rolled my eyes.

I leaned back on the couch with my arms folded across my chest.

I was mumbling my rants over Yuri while shaking my head side to side with my eyes closed. I stopped or more like someone stopped me by cupping my cheeks.

With a frown drawn on my face I slowly opened my eyes.

“T-Tiffany?”

My eyes widen as I try to register the beauty infront of me.

“morning.” She greeted with a warm smile.

“where is she?” I asked.

‘damn it! Why do I feel awkward and nervous around her? Since when did I become like this? Geez Taeyeon man up!.”

Tiffany’s hands fell to her side. Her face showcasing a slight look of disappointment or maybe something else. I don’t know.

“Yuri? You mean where is Yuri?” She cleared.

 I nodded eagerly as I look around the living room.

“she went back to her room, murmuring about watching a movie alone since you don’t have a taste for work of arts.” Tiffany said as she plops herself down on the couch.

“oh.” Was all I was able to say as I turned to face her.”why are you up so early?” I asked.

She stared at me for a moment before answering.

I gulped as I felt her stare deeper unto me.

“uh..Tiffany?” I asked. Kinda scared of how she was acting.

She seemed surprised and said.

“I was thinking of music core, actually.”

I sighed.

“sad, right?” I forced a small smile.

“depressing.” She giggled.

We fell into some awkward silence.

‘weird we rarely get to feel this awkward air around us. Is something wrong between us?’

I look at her and she was looking at her phone.

I look at my phone too and I was surprised that it was only 5 a.m. and we don’t have any schedules until 3p.m.

I look again at Tiffany and I was surprised that she was also looking at me.

My heart stopped when I saw her eyes bending as she smile.

“something wrong?” I managed to ask.

She sighed as she scooted closer to me. I froze as she wrapped her arms around my left arm, Her chin over my shoulder.

She was looking at me closely and I can feel her nose poking on my cheeks.

She closed her eyes and my eyes travelled down her lips. I gulped as I try my best not to lean forward and kiss her seemingly soft lips.

“Tae….” She called, her eyes still closed.

“Y..Yes?”

She opened her eyes and all I could do was gawk at her beauty.

We were so close that the tips of our nose were already touching.

“Kim Taeyeon…..” she called again, she lifted her hand to my cheeks where it made slow circles on my left cheek.

‘This is crazy our noses were touching and she was making slow circles on my cheeks, this is insane, you’re driving me insane Hwang MiYoung.’

“MY Kim Taeyeon…….”

The hairs at the back of my neck went up.

“Why do you keep on calling my name?” I smiled.

She smiled back.

‘are you trying to kill me?’

“I was just making sure, that you’re still with me.”

“it’s not like I would sleep at this state.” I joked.

She giggled.

“no, silly. I just want to make sure that you’re still…you know..mine?” She moved closer to me. She was now tightly hugging me from the side.

“w..what do you mean?”

“you know you’re mine, right?” she asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I’m everyone’s property, last time I checked.” I chuckled.

She pouted.

“TaeTae~.”

I almost melted on spot as I heard her whining voice.

“you’re my bestfriend….right?” she looked expectantly. “still my best friend….”

‘BESTFRIEND? Is that all we can be? Yaaah! I love you, you know? I love you like crazy. I’m God damn in love with you.’

“o-of course.” I forced a smile.

She smiled back as she let out a sigh.

“I thought you demoted me from best friend to friend.” She smiled.

I look at her and somehow knew where this is going.

“You we’re always with Yuri…I can’t even talk to you in private cause you were with her all the time.” She sounded hurt and jealous.

“I don’t even know what’s up with you? Do you still care about me?” She looks at me with questioning eyes.

“of course I do.” I said, genuinely concerned of her where abouts.

She released me from the hug.

She smiled at me as she went to put a cd on the dvd player.

I was just looking at her, watching and wondering how someone can be so beautiful in any way possible.

“serendipity. Classic.” She said as she walks back to the couch.

“better pick than Yul.” I said with a chuckle.

She looks at me with a proud smile.

I stood up and was about to head to the kitchen when suddenly, Tiffany had pulled me back on the couch.

“are you leaving me?” She asked, her tone somehow accusing and scared.

‘what’s wrong with you? You seem different.’

I studied her face but saw nothing.

“I’ll be getting some Ice cream.” I held her hand and smiled. “you can come with me if you want.”

She smiled and nodded.

We headed to the kitchen with our hands entwined tightly.

I never knew that it would be hard to roam around the kitchen while holding someone’s hand, but Tiffany did not even seem to be bothered about it.

We sat back at couch and when I let go of Tiffany’s hand to open the ice cream tub, she let out a soft sigh of disappointment.

I look at her curiously.

“tell me what’s wrong?” I asked her as I open the tub and handed her a spoon.

She shook her head.

“come on. I’m you’re..b..best friend..tell me if anything bothers you.”

She sighed and just ignored what I said.

She faced into the direction of the t.v. pretending that she was so into the movie.

‘maybe she just needs some time..wait is this about mucore? But that was quite shallow. I think something bigger bothers her.’

I was watching Tiffany as she eats the ice cream.

‘cute.’

“I don’t believe in fate.” She said out of the blue. “do you believe on fate TaeTae?”

“somehow I do.” I admitted shyly.

She smiled and she continued to watch.

‘she’s too random.’

During at the middle of the movie Tiffany scooted closer to me.

She again held my hand and there it goes again, my heart thumping loudly as if it would go out my chest anytime soon.

She let go of my hand, then she held it again, then she let it go again….this continued for the past minutes and it’s somehow distracting and bothersome.

“hey.” I called her attention by squeezing her hands.

She look at me and I was surprised to see anxiety all over her face.

“Tae…something is wrong with me.” Tiffany said, looking like she was about to cry.

I was surprised and I felt slight panicky and scared at what she said.

“are you sick?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“I’m breaking up with Khun.”

“great….” I double looked at her.

“WHAT?” I exclaimed.

But all she did was stand up and walk away from me.

………………………………………