CLOSER.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

[a/n] short update.. Im too busy at school, mianhe. plue I read my previous chapters and deym! there were so many errors. I don't proof read so again sorry guys..^^

..........................................................................

 

SNSD DORM.

“EAGLE IS FLYING.” Yuri whispered harshly.

“I know right.” I chuckled over the speaker. “as if eagles swim.” I continued to tease Yuri.

“Taeng…” Yuri’s voice was full of warning but I chose to ignore it. “I repeat eagle is flying.” She repeated in a slightly agitated voice.

I rolled my eyes at Yuri’s childish attempt to be a spy.

“Taeng! Taeng!” Yuri kept on repeating my name.

I remove the speaker off my ears and looked harshly to my side.

“stop calling my name, dummy. I’m just beside you!.” I twisted her ear.

Yuri whined as she held her ear with a pout.

“awww, I was just helping you.” She rubbed her ear.

I stared down at our clothes and rolled my eyes.

“sure you are.” I said. “where did you even get this stuffs?” I said as I showed her a small mic and speaker plus the all black spy ‘outfit’ she chose.

“military.” She answered with a smug smile. “those are top secret military stuffs.” She grinned evilly.

My jaw dropped in surprise. “seriously?” I asked sceptically.

“seriously.”

“how did you get this?” I asked her not able to finish my words.

“perks of being an idol.” She winked at me as she put back the speaker on my ear.

“did you steal this?” I kept my voice low in case someone is around.

“do I look like a thief?” she posed ily before me while biting her lip and looking at me seductively.

‘oh my eyes!’

“you look like a…….” inappropriate thoughts came flooding inside my mind.

“hehe, you’re blushing.” She poked my cheeks. “thinking naughty?” she her lips as she scooted closer at me.

“woah woah. Move away .” I pushed her roughly and she landed but first.

She stared at me and she started to laugh like crazy.

“Taeng are you having a crush on me?” she laughed again. “you’re sweating like crazy!” she clapped happily as she pointed my neck which was now covered with sweat.

I wiped my sweat and glared at her.

“so what if I have?” my tone sounded so defensive.

.

.

.

.

‘DAMN!’

She smiled knowingly with her eyebrow cocked proudly.

……..

SMent. Practice room.

“aish, get off me.” I elbowed Yuri as I remove her tight hug from my back.

“Taeyeon-ah~.” She breathed out from my ears.

“yah! Yuri-ah!” I elbowed her again and it hit on her stomach, pretty badly I guess because she was now lying on the floor, her face showing pain.

“Yah! Get up it’s not even that hard.” I started to panic slightly when all I heard from her were groans of pain.

“hey! It’s not funny. Get up, silly.” I kneeled beside her and nudged her.

I bit my bottom lip as I start to feel guilty.

“Yuri-ah..” this time my voice sounded concerned as  I leaned closer to her.

My eyes widen when Yuri suddenly enveloped me in a tight hug.

“gotcha!” she chuckled as she almost choke me from the tight hug.

“yah!” I whined. “that’s not funny.” I unconsciously pouted.

“oh, no I think it’s funny.” Yuri shook her head while chuckling. “ I was looking at your reaction and trust me, you we’re so in love with me.”

My cheeks flared as she continued to tease me.

“stop it, Yul. You’re not even my type.” I pushed away from me.

“aish. I know I can never compete with your first love.” She pouted.

I raised my eyebrow at the word first love.

“first love?” I asked.

“she nodded with a smile.

“yeah first love.” She innocently nodded. “ I can never compete with BUTTS.” She shouted the word and damn was I embarrassed.

“yah! Why does everybody think I love butts?” I stomped my foot angrily.

“because you do.” She stuck her tongue out.

“I appreciate butts, but I don’t love them. You guys made it sound like I have a shrine of butts on our place and I worship on it morning, noon and night.”

“ shrine? Sounds like a good idea. Now I can picture on every newspaper and websites in Korea. SNSD’S KIM TAEYEON IS KEEPING A SHRINE OF BUTTS INSIDE THEIR DORM.” Yuri laughed at my face before running away from me.

“yah! Comeback here, you black ape.”

I stopped momentarily when I thought that Yuri is gonna hit on the door but to my surprise Jessica opened the door and Yuri collided with her.

‘uh oh.’

I quickly run beside the ape and help her stand.

Jessica was helped by YoonA and Tiffany.

“sorry.” Yuri mumbled with her head bowed down.

Jessica just stared at her and walked past her, intentionally bumping her shoulder on Yuri’s arms.

I tapped Yuri’s shoulder as I saw how Jessica treated her. I know what happened that night at the hospital. I was still sober while Sooyoung was passed out. I wanted to talk to her about it but after noticing how much she tried to put away the topic made me realize that maybe I should just give her off some time.

“I’m fine.” Yuri forced a wide grin as she went behind me and hugged me from the back.

This time I didn’t let go from the hug.

……..

”uhg, that was really tiring.” Yuri sat beside me on the floor. She looked beside me and said. “can you move a bit further, Taeng?”

I stopped drinking my water and frowned.

“I was here first, why don’t you move a bit further, Yul.” I ignored her after.

“please, Taeng.” She pouted. “I need to.” She showed me her phone.

“instagram.” I cocked an eyebrow with a smile. “I’m doing this for the fans.” I chuckled as I move a bit further and she started to get a picture of her sitting in an Indian sit like.

I was looking at her and was thinking how strong she was inside. I know she was badly broken but her smile conceals it all.

“stop smiling like a creep.”

I was surprised when I saw Yuri looking at me too. “ I know, I’m pretty but it’s still rude to stare.” She poked my side.

I rolled my eyes at her confidence and just ruffled her hair.

“argh!.”

Both our attention was grabbed when we heard a loud groan coming from the other side of the practice room.

My heart skipped when I saw Tiffany on the floor with her legs stretched out before her and her lips slightly jutted out.

She look to my side and pouted even more.

“Taeyeon-ah~ I can’t get the choreography right.”

Yuri giggled beside me.

“isn’t she a cutie? she even have an aegyo  for her TaeTae~.” Yuri nudged me slightly.

“Taeyeon-ah~ can you teach me the dance, please?”

I don’t know if she was doing the aegyo unconsciously or in purpose but whatever it is, I must admit that it works.

I look at Yuri and she smile.

“Remain calm. Subtly flirt. Let her open up about the mystery person….” She whispered. “and lastly your stalking her but don’t get too obvious.” She continued.

I nodded and I quickly run beside Tiffany.

I was looking down at her and she patted the space beside her.

“my legs hurts, Taeyeon-ah~.” She pouted.

“and?” I dumbly answered.

She frowned and held my hands.

“massage it.” She put my hands on her legs.

“w..what? I thought I’ll be..be teaching you the dance?” I panicked slightly.

“yeah, but my legs hurt and I can’t even stand properly.” She tugged at my hands. “help me Taeng.” Her voice turned husky.

I gulped and looked back at Yuri and she just gave me a wink and a grin.

‘she’s not helping. TT^TT.’

“f..fine.” I started to move my hands slowly on her legs while making slow circles and giving some pressure here and there. Well, her leg muscles were really stiff, this must’ve hurt bad.

I was doing well until…

“ahhhhh~ that feels good Taeyeon-ah~” Her voice was so husky and her eyes were closed with her head thrown back.

I bit my lip nervously.

“are you okay, Fany-ah?” I croaked.

She nodded while biting her lower lip and looking at me with half lidded eyes.

“harder.”

I swear I almost fainted when she moaned that.

……

Everyone left the practice room to attend their schedules, leaving me and Tiffany behind to practice.

“1..2…3…4 stop!.” I went beside Tiffany and look at her through the giant mirror before us.

“I really can’t get that part, Tae.” She pouted.

“I can see that.” I grinned as I said my joke. “ want me to show you?” I asked.

She nodded eagerly.

She moved a bit farther and watched me with her arms crossed before her.

“ok, I’m not as good in dancing unlike Yuri and Hyo so just bear with me.” I smiled.

She smiled back and nodded at me with a thumbs up.

I turned the volume of the music on and started to dance along the music.

I was so concentrated through the whole dance that when it was time to turn around I was surprised to see Tiffany’s face so close to mine.

The music was blaring loudly but I was so sure that my heart was biting louder than that of the music.

“Tiffany.” I breathed out.

“hi.” She giggled as she moved closer to me. She held me closer by pulling my shirt.

“I thought you’re watching me.” I asked, confused.

“I am watching you….” She stared through my eyes. “…just a bit ‘closer’.”

I gulped and we just stood there close to each other, looking through each other’s eyes as if reading what’s running through our mind.

She must’ve noticed how I awkwardly touch my shorts so she held both my hands and put it on her hips.

My breath hitched high as her eyes bended when she smiled at me.

“we used to be closer than this.” She said.

She put her arms on my shoulders.

“we’re still close.” I said.

“but not as close as Yuri and you have been.” She sounded jealous.

“Tiffany...”

“call me Fany, just like how you would call me when were still kids.” She butted in.

I smiled and nodded.

“Fany, you’ve been with me for the longest time and nobody could ever get closer to me than you ever did.” I said. “you…”

She looks at me seriously.

“you’ve been more than a family to me…more than a sister.” I bowed my head and smiled at what I’m saying.

“I’m you’re wife, remember? The whole world knows that.” She giggled.

I nodded.

“if there’s something higher than a wife, then maybe that would fit on how much I value you on my life.”

She sighed and this made me look up at her.

“Tae, what would you feel if someone you cherish the most has a certain unexplainable feeling towards you?” she pulled away from me and I suddenly felt empty.

“you mean like someone I cherish the most is in love with me?”

She flinched at the word ‘in love’ or on the word ‘me’, I saw her flinch, positive about that.

She nodded.

“uh..” I chuckled. “too bad, I’m in love with someone else.” I scratched my head shyly.

In a split second I saw that she was surprised but then she gave me a small smile.

“you’re in love….” She said. “with someone else….” Her voice trailed. “ I bet that someone is lucky.” Her voice sounded distant.

“you bet.” I grinned. “I’ll be telling YOU when I’m ready.” I emphasized the word ‘you’ but she looked as if she was not able to get it.

‘*sigh* *babo*’

I moved closer to her again and hugged her. My chin was leaning on her shoulder and I was hugging her tight.

“babo.” I said. “If I live to be 100…I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day…so I never have to live without you.” Tiffany froze.

“ I said that.. . a night before our debut and you never said anything in reply.” She said in awe. “ I thought you didn’t remember.”

“I remember everything clearly. Every little thing we do together it’s  etched inside my brain, inside my heart.” I smiled.

“Tae, we’ve been so dramatic for the past few weeks. Why not go with me and I’ll give you the biggest smile you’ll ever have for the rest of your life.” She held my hand and we ran towards the door, down to the hallway and out going to my car.

I opened the door for her and we giggled as we panted beside each other.

“now what?” I asked with a grin.

She stared at me and we both laughed.

“just drive and let’s be spontaneous.”

I nodded my head.

“aye, aye, capt’n.”

“Tayeon-ah, let’s be kids again.” She held her fist high.

“let’s be dorks.” We laughed.

‘SCREW STALKING XD.’

……………….