THE JUNG SOOJUNG

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

...................

YURI’S POV

“Taeyeon unnie, can I just borrow Yuri for the rest of the day?”

‘uh oh she’s pouting.’

Despite the fact that Taeyeon herself was not a fan of aegyo she still believes that when someone pleads and did aegyo, that person must’ve been really desperate. Something I don’t understand why she believes into.

I was shaking my head in a subtle manner while giving her death glares which resulted to….

“uh…sure, I guess?”

….which resulted to her agreeing into Soojung’s request.

 “yey! Let’s go Yuri.”

Baby Jung was pulling my arms like an excited child.

 “I’ll see you at home.” I threw my car keys at Tae, knowing she needs my car since she’s with Janhae. “Go take my baby, don’t dare to put a teeny tiny scratch on her” I warned. “It was nice meeting you Janhae. Enjoy your stay here.” I smiled at her.

“nice to meet you too. I will, thanks.” She bowed and smiled.

When we were finally out of the shop I asked her.

“how’d you know I was there?”

“I told you, manager oppa was buying there too because Amber was whining for a froyo before heading home.”

“hmmm.” I gave her a cynical hum while nodding.

“yah! What’s with that sarcastic ‘hmmm’” she pushed me slightly. “Do you think I would stalk you? Psshh.”

“Hey, careful I’m eating some froyo.” I gladly took another spoonful to my mouth and nodded. “but honestly, I was kinda thinking that you’re stalking me. You know? After all those flowers and notes you send me, stalking wouldn’t look that bad.” I chuckled.

She glared at me but a faint blush was creeping on her cheeks.

“uhg, you’re so conceited. Why did I even like you?” her last sentence was in a hushed tone but still enough for me to hear.

I grinned and stopped walking. I held her wrist and made her face me.

“Yeah, Soojung, why do you like me?” I leaned close to her face.

She stepped back a little but I just tugged at her arms so she can’t get any further at me.

“Y-Yuri were in the middle of the sidewalk. It’s not safe to talk here.” She frowned.

I cocked an eyebrow a mischievous smile was etched on my face.

“if we change location, would you be answering my question?”

“of course not! You’re conceited just as you are and if I tell you the reasons why I like you, I would probably be killing myself with all your self praises.”

I chuckled at what she said.

“I know you’d figure it out one day.” I held her hand and we walked aimlessly around the city.

“Aren’t you giving me some of those froyo?” she mumbled.

I look at her then to my froyo then back at her again.

A smirk was evident on my face.

She looks shocked upon the sudden realization of what she just said.

“Oh, no, no, no. Don’t you even dare to say it.” She warned with a smile before walking fast ahead of me.

“you know I don’t mind an indirect kiss.” I half shouted at her in a playful tone. Some people looked at my direction so I went to follow her.

 

“you’re so embarrassing!.” She hissed.

I shrugged and stuck my tongue out at her. I stopped her again and she has this annoyed look on her face.

“I swear to God Yuri if someone catches us here outside I’d kill you with my bear hands.”

“Done with the monologue, Miss Soojung?”

She huffed and crossed her arm.

“here.” I handed her the froyo and she just looked at it. “oh, yes, how silly of me.” I scooped some froyo and brought it to . “open up baby.~”

She frowned but opened anyways. There goes the blush again. Sooo cute~

She swallowed the froyo and said.

“you know, ‘open up baby’ sounds kinda weird.”

Now it was my turn to blush.

“yeah, it does. I should’ve been more specific.” She giggled when she saw my embarrassed expression.

“okay, let’s try it again.” She gamely suggested.

I nodded.

“open your mouth baby girl~”

“down there?” she asked innocently but her face was the telling otherwise.

“Soojung-ah!” I shouted her name and this time we actually gathered some attention.

“aish~! Babo.” She pulled me with her and we ran away.

………

“yah! Yah! Yah! I think we’ve lost them.” I was panting hard as I spoke.

“aish! This is all your fault.” She stomped her foot childishly.

I look at her, amused.

“You know what, let’s just go shopping on a mall. At least there would be no high school fan boys who would probably run after us.”

“That is probably the only right thing that you’ve said since this morning.” She rolled her eyes.

“when will you ever be nice to me.” I mumbled as I watch Krystal strutting down the way. “and she said she likes me.” I ran after her.

………

“can you believe it? He didn’t even recognize us.” I said in amusement after riding a cab and the driver had no any slightest idea that his passengers are ‘idols’

“I think he recognized me, he’s just too polite to say it out loud.” Krystal said as she fix her glasses before entering the mall.

“he didn’t know me? I’m Kwon Yuri!”

My precious ego…….heol~

She shrugged.

“You look darker in person and not to mention exceptionally ugly up close.”

All hells break loose. The veins on my head and neck has popped. Soojung had just struck the wrong nerve in me. Kwon Yuri is mad. No one..I mean NO ONE says that Kwon Yuri is ugly!

“That’s it! I’m not gonna talk to you till you say sorry.” I stormed past her and if I could be any madder I heard her laugh ‘evilly’ from my back. “She’s not a Jung for nothing.”

………..

On the nth store we entered…..

“Yuri, which one’s better?” Krystal was standing before me with two shirts on hand. She was switching each on her body to see which fits her best.

Lazily I pointed a random shirt and rolled my eyes while I rest my chin on my hand.

She huffed out loudly and threw a dress at me including its hanger.

“yah!” “yah!” we shouted in unison.

The sales manager looked at us weirdly.

Be the bigger person, Yuri. She’s just a kid…Soojung is just a kid. Plus she’s Jessica’s sister so you have to treat her nicely. Breath in and breath all the out. Breath in and all Soojung’s bullsh*ts out. Goddamn this woman.

“chanting some mantra again?”

I gave a sharp look at Krystal.

“You know what? Let’s just go home, I’m tired.” She looked disappointed when I stood up. I grab one of the shirt she was trying and pulled her with me to the counter.

She was just staring at me when I paid for the shirt and gave her the bag.

“This suits you better.” I said.

She harshly grabbed the bag and before turning around, she faintly said a “thank you”.

I smiled and walked side by side by her.

“I’m hungry with all those running we did, are you hungry too?”

“I though you wanna go home?” She asked sassily.

“I changed my mind. Let’s just make the best out of this date.” I smiled at her.

“we’re not on a date.” She stated.

I raised an eyebrow at what she just said.

“what are we doing then?” I faced her with my arms folded on my chest.

“we’re hanging out?” her face was confident but her words failed to show the same confidence she exudes physically.

“like friends?”

“no, like father and son.” She rolled her eyes in her sarcastic remark. “of course like friends!” she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“but I thought you wanted us to date?” I asked, totally confused of the set-up we have.

“let’s be honest here, Yuri. We’re not even friends on the first place. You just know me as the stubborn, spoiled, impolite sister of Jessica Jung. Hence, you wouldn’t even give me a single glance if I was not Jessica unnie’s sister.” She said with no care at all.

“well, yeah, I think your impolite, spoiled and stubborn but you see I’m not acting up just because you’re Jessica’s sister. Come on, you’ve got to give me a better credit than that.” I defended myself.

“whatever.” She waved her hand in dismissal. “let’s not date for now, maybe let’s just get to know each other in a non-sarcastic, non-flirty, no immature fighting kind of way.” She suggested.

“if you’re not putting on that poker face, I would totally think you’re sincere.”

“that’s because I am really sincere here, you jerk.” She hissed and elbowed me on my side.

“oh is that so?” I rubbed the sore spot she hit “Well Soojung if you really wanted us to get to know each other well, you have to…” I held both her cheeks and pulled it. “…..smile more. Cause you seriously look pretty when you smile.” I smiled.

She swatted my hands away and rubbed her cheeks.

“I’ll try.” She meekly said.

“Let’s do this!” I gave her a grin and a fist pump in the air.

She chuckled and shook her head.

“let’s just eat.”

She pulled me on my collar. We we’re both smiling this time.

………

I was cutting Krystal’s steak when someone suddenly called on her phone.

I waited for them to finish talking and I asked.

“who was that?” I asked curiously.

“Jessica unnie, she was asking where I am.” She said and chewed on her steak.

“and you said?” I prodded.

“I said where I am.” She exhaled loudly and gave me this look. “why are you so curious about what we talked about?” she said in a pissed tone.

“hey, I was just asking.” I raised both my hands in clearance.” No need to act so jealous over her.” I mumbled.

“what?” she glared.

“nothing. I said you’re pretty when you’re pissed off.” I smiled before putting a slice of steak on my mouth.

“I said no flirting.” She mumbled with a blush while poking her food.

“uhm?” I tilted my head to the side. “I was stating a fact actually.” I said non chalantly.

She fanned her face and said.

“why is this place so hot.”

I giggled at her as we continue to eat and talk about ourselves.

……….

“uhg, I’m so full I can’t even walk.” Krystal whinned.

I look at her incredulously.

“you didn’t eat the rice and just ate ¼ of that super expensive steak and now you’re telling me you’re full?”

She shrugged.

We sat at the seats surrounding a fountain located at the middle of the mall.

“what do you want to do next?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” She said her eyes focused on the fountain.

We stayed in silence with her looking at the fountain and me looking at her face.

Involuntarily thoughts about Jessica flashed on my mind. Her cold eyes, her nasally voice, her thin lips, her defined jaw, her cute ears, her soft hair…….Jessica Jung you’re incomparable.

I wonder what you’re doing right now.

“hey, ugly kid~”

Aigoo~ now I’m hearing her voice……her voice…sh*t her voice! I’m hearing it!

I shook my head and saw Krystal looking at me worriedly and Jessica was looking back and forth at me and Krystal.

“w-what are you two doing here?” Jessica asked, confused.

“eating.” “hanging out.” We said in unison and we both signalled each other a ‘just let me talk look’. “we were just hanging out” “we were just eating” we failed again as we talked in unison.

Jessica looked at us weirdly.

“well?” She crossed her arm and grabbed a seat beside Krystal.

I felt a light step on my ‘NEW’ shoes. Damn it!

“we just saw each other around the mall and decided to hang out and eat, right Yuri?” another step and a sharp look from Krystal.

“uh y-yes.” I nodded. “that’s all we’re doing.”

Jessica gave me a doubtful look.

Uh-oh. She know I’m lying. All the gods who can hear me now, please save my tormented body and soul under Jessica Jung’s merciless scrutiny.

“are you guys done shopping?” Jessica asked Krystal in particular, knowing she wouldn’t even want to look at me.

Krystal looked at me.

“not ye….”

“yep, we’re done.” I beat Krystal on telling Jessica.

Krystal gave me a look.

“is that so? Then maybe we should just all head home, it’s getting late anyways.” Jessica stood up and saw the paper bag beside her. “Is this yours?” she asked Krystal. “weird, you’ve only got one bag?” she giggled.

“yep.” Krystal smiled widely.

Jessica took a peek of what’s inside and smile.

“ohh, nice. I like it.” She commented.

I smiled inwardly when I saw her smiling.

“Yuri bought it for me.” Krystal said proudly.

In the slightest manner, Jessica’s eyebrow rose and her demeanour slightly changed.

“really?”

Jessica asked Krystal and the latter nodded with a smile.

“she said it suits me real well.” Krystal winked and she made sure Jessica saw it.

“did you just said that to my baby sis, Yuri?”

*gulp*

I nodded, not actually trusting my voice.

She opened but just dismissed it with a glare.

“let’s go home.” Jessica said coldly.

“uh, I guess I’ll just head home with Kahi unnie.” I said and both glared at me.

I just ing died! I felt it! Uhg, those glares. They’re out my soul!

Krystal went to me and whispered.

“you go with us now.”

“uh, no can do. Jessica is there. I can’t actually stay on a car with you and Jessica. I might die!” I whispered back.

“then sit beside me.” She said in an almost pleading tone.

“I’m not really gonna go with Kahi unnie. I’m just making an excuse. Does that clear things up?”

“but still…” she almost whined there.

“trust me okay?” I held her on her sides.

We both jumped when Jessica cleared .

“Krystal let’s go.” She said sternly.

Krystal pouted.

“behave!” she ordered me with a pout

I ruffled her hair and smiled.

“yes, maam!” I grinned. “I’ll talk to you later.”

She nodded with a smile. She ran beside Jessica and before they go Jessica did not forget to give me a one last parting glare and a subtle sign of ‘you’re dead’ with a matching neck slash.

What am I doing, seriously?

……

At home, I quickly showered and changed into my sleep wear and went to the kitchen for some tea.

“Yuri-ah~” Tiffany exhaustedly greeted me.

“Hi Fany-ah”

She was lazily sitting on the counter with her hands both wrapped around the glass of milk.

She sighed loudly.

“Taeng?”

“h-huh?” she asked confusedly.

I was putting the hot water on the mug while talking.

“Something wrong with Taeng?” I sat at the chair opposite on where she was sitting on the counter.

“Janhae.” She mumbled.

“sorry, what was that?”

“Janhae, she’s the problem.” She was pouting when she looked at me.

“She’s a nice kid Tiffany. Plus she’s Taeyeon’s colleague.” I explained after taking a sip on my tea.

“You know her?” she stood up from where she was sitting and gently put the glass of milk before me.

I nodded. “we saw her this morning and asked her to go eat froyo with us.”

“you guys asked her to join you for a froyo?”

I winced at Tiffany’s loud voice.

“uh..yes?”

“Yuri!”

“Tiffany~ what’s wrong with you?” I chuckled at her frustrated face.

“Yuri, Janhae likes TaeTae.” She sulked.

“She does not. She’s actually a TaeNy fan, if that will make you feel better.” I winked at her.

“They went out for dinner.” She stated as in a matter of factly tone.

“really?” I smiled. “Taeyeon is just being nice.” I defended Taeyeon.

“then why the hell will she bring that-that girl for dinner!”

I heard the front door open and by the looks of it Tiffany had failed to hear it, so I went up on my seat and started to walk out of the kitchen.

“I told you Fany. All I know is that they’re good friends.”

“why were they holding hands?” Tiffany asked.

“friends do that, we do that. Don’t make a big deal out of it, girl.” I stopped on my track and saw Taeyeon, with her eyebrows furrowed. “hi, Taeng.”

Tiffany froze on her place and I was now sipping on my tea.

“this tea makes me sleepy, goodnight guys.” I faked a yawn before walking to my room, leaving those two to talk.”

I went to my room and saw that Yoona was not yet home.

Aigoo that kid is always too busy.

I laid my tea cup on the bed side table and plopped down on my bed. I reached for my remembering that I promised Krystal that I called her. As I was scrolling down on my list of contacts I realized that I forgot to ask for her number.

“great. Just great!” I slammed my phone on my bed and remembered Amber. I quickly texted her and asked for Krystal’s number. She gave it after some ‘interrogation’ on why I was asking for the younger Jung’s number.

I don’t know if nervous was the right word for what I’m feeling but there’s this certain feeling inside my stomach that I can’t help but question myself if I am doing the right thing.

“hello?” “hello?” we said in unison.

I chuckled and she giggled.

“Amber texted me, she said you we’re getting my number from her.” Krystal said.

“uh, yeah. I forgot to ask for your number, how silly of me.”

“yeah, you’re silly. For a second I have considered on getting your number from Jessica unnie’s phone.” She giggled.

“J-Jessica is there?” I winced when I stuttered.

“Y-Yes.” Krystal teased me with my stutter. “we’re on our villa but she’s still taking a bath.”

“uhm…so what are you doing now?” I asked, dismissing the fact that Jessica was ‘taking a bath’.

“well I’m pretending to watch the TV while waiting for a certain call.” She giggled.

I giggled too.

“you know what, you seem nicer when we talk on phone.”

“and what was that supposed to mean?” she asked.

“I mean less sarcasm and all those other stuffs. Plus you can’t hit me, that’s the real bonus.”

“yah! You made it sound like I was so mean with you.” I can make out inside my head that she was pouting when she spoke.

“well, you’re not Krystal Jung if you’re not mean.” I joked but she went silent. “hey, you still there?”

“y-yeah.” She answered in a less energetic voice.

“did I say something wrong?” I asked cautiously.

“no..no. It’s just that everybody thinks I’m mean and spoiled and stubborn and I can’t help but fe….”

“If you don’t think they play a special role in your life then might as well ignore what they think about, right?”

“easy for you to say.” Her tone was as if she was sulking.

I giggled at her child like acts.

“I’ve had my issues back then, really controversial ones. But did I let it define me? No. Cause to me the only opinion that matters is those opinions from the people I truly care about and feels the same way about me. Krystal you’re a nice lady, you just sometimes experience a hard time on expressing what you truly feel but hey, I think you’re interesting and cute plus you’re smart too, you’re sweet and a nice sister too, that actually makes up for all those negative stuffs they try to throw at you.”

I heard her exhaling loudly.

“I like it when you act your age, very endearing Miss Kwon.” She giggled.

“do I not act like my age?” I chuckled.

“most of the times not.” She stated.

“Well, I’ll be taking that as a compliment cause I really want to stay young forever.”

Our conversation went on for another couple of minutes. Starting from her favourite color to her most memorable high school memories…..Krystal is indeed a nice lady.

“any career plans?” I asked.

“oh, geez mom!”

We both laughed loudly.

“a career plan, seriously?” She was still laughing.

“well….”

“Krys, can you just tone down your voice, please? My head hurts with all those laughing sounds you’re making.” I heard Jessica’s voice.

Krystal’s voice was a bit muffled when she spoke.

“I’m talking with Yuri and I can’t help but laugh. Just go and sleep unnie.”

“well, tell her to sleep ‘cause I can’t sleep here, with you laughing like crazy on her lame jokes.”

“geez, what’s wrong with you woman?” Krystal asked sarcastically before talking to me again. “Yuri’s not lame by the way.” She added.

“Sorry to keep you hanging, Jessica unnie’s kinda grumpy.”

“she’s always grumpy…” I mumbled and she laughed again.

“oh my gosh.” She said a bit panting from laughing hard.

“Jung Soojung shut the hell up and let me talk with Yuri!”

“uh oh.” Krstal said. “she said she wanna talk to you.”

“Tell her I’m dead.” I said in panic.

“Yuri, seriously? She’s just gonna talk to you what harm could be inflicted?” Krystal giggled and I heard some shuffle.

“Soojung-ah~ can you get me some milk please?” Jessica’s voice sounded so close to the phone’s mouth piece.

“I’m your sister not your maid.”

“Jung Soojung….”

I heard some stomping and shuffling. Even I would do what she said when she used that tone with me.

Jessica cleared before speaking.

“Kwon Yuri….”

“y-yes?” I stuttered and tried to sit on my bed.

“I’ll be straight….”

“I know you’re straight…” I tried to joke but my laughter soon died down when I heard no response from her.

I cleared my throat out of embarrassment and told her to go on.

“what we’re you doing with my sister on that mall?”

“we went around and ate, that’s all.”

“why buy her a shirt?” she asked sceptically.

“why not? I can buy you one too if you like.” I grinned.

“Donghae can buy me shirts too so…no, thanks.” Jessica said proudly.

“oh, really? That guy can’t even remember to give you presents on your birthday, what more give you something without an occasion.” I snickered and she went silent. “You know what Jessica, running after you is really exhausting, like honestly but I can’t help but look after you. I’ve been doing it for so long that it became a part of me. Guys like Donghae don’t deserve someone like you….”

“and who deserves me? Someone like you? Oh gosh, please Yuri.”

“Hey, I didn’t say it was me but if you like to think that I deserve you, why not?” I broke into a wide grin, knowing that I’m pissing her off. ”I still like you though….” I said in almost whisper.

She went silent then she cleared .

“let’s not talk about us….”

“ohhhh, now there’s ‘US’.”

She ignored what I just said.

“I don’t know what you’re trying to do but using my sister against me or get over me is really pathetic and not to mention cruel.” Her tone was lethal.

“…….”

“Yuri, I’ve been protecting Krystal all my life and you of all people should know that, I went on this industry trying to protect Krystal, thinking that they would stop bothering her when I’m already a trainee. But now that we’re both here, I won’t let anything or anyone not even you Yuri to ruin my sister.” She said, seriously.

I went silent. For the nth time, what am I doing? Why?

“unnie…..” I heard Krystal from the background. I heard some shuffling and the phone sounds like it was grabbed or something.

“yah Jung Soojung!” Jessica shouted.

“Unnie, Stop doing this to her.”

“What? She’s the one to blame. She came after me and now to you? Krystal, think! Whatever her plan is she’s just using you. Look were even fighting because of her.”

I bit my nails while listening to them fighting. I feel frustrated and useless as I can’t do anything to stop them on fighting. This is all my fault..aish babo!

“Krystal…” I tried to call her name.

“Shut up Yuri!” Jessica shouted and I flinched.

“unnie, stop blaming Yuri.”

“No, you stop defending her.”

“I LIKE HER! You know I like her.” Krystal shouted. “why does it always have to be about you!”

I heard some shuffling and the door was slammed.

! I grabbed a jacket and went to grab my shoes. I went down our dorm and was now driving to the Jung sister’s villa.

“Soojung-ah are you still there?” I asked over the phone.

“y-yes…” she sniffed.

“Don’t do something silly, okay? I’m coming to you.”

“y-yes, please.” She tried to sound okay.

I turned my phone off and slammed my hand on the steering wheel. This is messier than how I think it would be.

..................

Yuri killed herself out of frustration...... the end.....jokeeee! XP