Doctor's appointment

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “I’m nervous.” Minah fiddled with her hands in her lap. Soya was beside her driving them to their first doctor’s appointment.

          “Don’t be. We get to see our babies for the first time and know if it’s a boy or girl.”

          “What if something is wrong though?”

          “Don’t talk like that. Everyone is praying that our babies come out healthy and I take these prayers to heart. You should too.”

          Minah nodded slowly and focused on breathing and slowing her heart rate. Soya suggested on it just being them and surprising the boys when they got home, but Minah was regretting it and wishing she had Zelo with her. All these crazy thoughts came into her head and she had to stay calm for the sake of the baby.

          “Come on.” Soya pulled her out of the car and pulled her into the big building. Himchan was definitely rubbing off on her because she was just oozing optimism.

          “Hello, how may I help you?” the front receptionist asked.

          “We are Kim Soya and Choi Minah here for our appointments.” (I am so not used to changing their surnames x). Cho Soya and Ahn Minah are no more!)

          “Alright, the doctor will be out soon. You can sit in the waiting room and fill out these forms.” She handed the two clipboards and pens and gestured to the room full of chairs.

          “Aish, it feels like I’m filling out a test.” Minah said and stared at the form.

          “Oh I know, it’s so hard too. Question one is ‘name’.”

          “You are definitely Kim Himchan’s wife.” She sneered.

          After filling out the form, a woman in a lab coat came out with a clipboard in her hand. “Choi Minah and Kim Soya.” She called out. The two stood up and bowed with smiles. They had scheduled their appointments together on purpose since their husbands weren’t there.

          “Come this way into this room and we will do a check-up and then an ultra sound.” The doctor smiled and led them to a room with two chairs next to machines, which were the ultra sound machines. Minah sat down carefully beside Soya who gave her a reassuring smile.

          “Ok, so how are things so far? Do you have any questions?” the doctor began to question. “Do you have morning sickness?” both girls nodded. “Any muscle pains?”

          “Beside the lower back pains, nothing.” Soya lightened the atmosphere.

          “And you Mrs. Choi?”

          “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter