Perfect

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Minah’s point of view)

            “Just shut up and tell me what I can do to make it up to you.” I told him.

            Zelo chuckled and pushed me back a little. He looked me up and down as if he were thinking, then suddenly his hand reached into his pocket and pulled out something. It was a little white box, but not just any box. Only one thing could fit in that box and just thinking about it made my heart thud in my chest.

            “Well…” a small grin tugged on his lips. “Ahn Minah. I have been truly blessed to have fallen for someone as perfect as you and I know that I love you with all my heart.”

He looked straight into my eyes which made chills go up and down my spine. I was frozen, all I could do was sit there and stare at him.

“I will love you forever. Will you please do me the honor of becoming my soul mate, my one and only, and my wife?” he opened the box but his eyes

were fixated on me.

My heart was beating so hard and fast I thought I was going to die. My eyes looked down at the open box in his hand and my eyes widened even more. I gasped at the sight of the glowing jewel shining from the last light of the setting sun. For a moment I couldn’t talk but then I only wanted to say one thing.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!' I thought but my mouth wasn't working. 

“Yes.” I nodded and my eyes blurred with tears. Zelo exhaled as if he had been holding his breath. The brightest smile spread across his face and

he laughed at his foolishness.

“May I?” he asked and held up the ring in his fingers. I could only nod in response and held out my left hand. I got chills as he slid the ring on my finger,

which felt so right and fit perfectly.

“It’s beautiful.”

“I knew you’d love it.” He replied proudly.

I shook my head and cupped my hands on his cheek. “No, I love you.” I kissed his lips and then all over his face. He scrunched his face cutely and

laughed.

He put his forehead to mine and pecked my lips.

“This means your mine forever~!” he sang and I laughed.

“Good.”

“This is only one part of the making up process you know.”

“What do you mean?” I pouted.

            “I think you know exactly what I mean.” He smirked and leaned in to kiss my neck. I rolled my eyes but I was still smiling.

            “Later, we have to break the news to everyone.”

            “What news?” he asked as I stood up and brushed off the sand.

            “The news that I am now Mrs. Choi Minah.” I held up my left hand proudly.

            “Ah, that news.” He stood up and automatically took my hand. I switched hands so that he was holding my left one, slightly hiding my ring. He gave me a puzzled look.

            “It’s going to be a surprise.” I beamed. I was so excited, especially for Soya’s reaction.

            We made our long walk back to the house and I was a little mad that Zelo walked so far, I was in such a rush to surprise everybody. When the house was finally in sight we could see everyone in the sand surrounded by a bonfire. Daehyun spotted us first but I couldn’t see his facial expression.

            “Hey, look! It’s Minah and Zelo!” he called out. Everyone turned their heads and started cheering. I blushed and hoped no one could see. I felt Zelo squeeze my hand and felt much better.

            “Finally! I was about to die of depression just being near him.” Youngjae teased.

            “He’s nothing without you.” Jongup added.

            “Gee, thanks guys.” Zelo thanked sarcastically as we sat down on a log side by side.

            “Aaw, I’m so happy.” Soya fake sobbed and smiled. Himchan wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her arm.

            “Finally, we haven’t done it ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter