First kiss

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Zelo's point of view)

Her cousin!? I thought he was an ex coming back to torment her. I saw them at lunch hugging and laughing, they did seem like brother and sister. After she talked to him she came over and plopped in between Soya and I.

"Not sitting by the rest of your followers?" I asked.

"No, Jinyoungs there. Believe it or not he's more popular then me." She took some of my food.

"What's the story with you two?" Youngjae asked.

"He's my cousin." she simply shrugged.

"They grew up together. Both of them are only children so they were all they had." Soya added.

"Plus we don't have any other cousins so we are closer than close. Him, me and Soya have been together since birth."

"So he's like an older brother?" Himchan asked.

"To the both of us." Soya said.

"Let's just say when he was here I never had a boyfriend because he'd fight them off." Minah smiled.

"I'd love to see him come against me."

"I've never seen you fight." she looked up at me curiously. "But if you touch my cousin I will kill you." I frowned.

"What if he hits me?"

"Then I'll yell at him."

"Oh, so he gets yelled at and I get murdered. Gee, I feel loved."

"I've known him since I was in diapers. We were raised together. I've known you for a month or so. You called me a brat when we first met!" Things were getting intense. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Ah, but now I can't stop thinking about you." At first she glared at me but I gave her my cute look that I knew made her all bubbly. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder.

"Aish, you guys are sickening." Youngjae spat.

"Yong Guk-ah. Are you ok?" Minah asked. He had been pretty quiet. He looked up out of his trance.

"Huh? Yeah." "Oh, ok." Minah dropped the subject kindly.

After school I grabbed Minah's hand before she could step four feet in front of me and pulled her in. One hand went down from her waist to the small of her back. She smiled cutely and I spun her around as if we were dancing. I saw Jinyoung by the door watching us, Minah's back was towards him. He gave me an approving smirk but a glint in his eyes that seemed kind of... suspicious. He chuckled softly and walked off.

"Zelo, I'm curious about something." She looked up at me and put her hand on my chest.

"About what?"

"Is.. Zelo your... real name?"

"Um, no..." My real name. I had almost forgotten about it.

"What is it?!" She looked up at me wide eyed and pouting.

"Uuuhhh."

"Tell me!" She hit my chest like a little child. I couldn't resist her innocent smile, playful eyes, and beautiful... everything.

"It's... Choi."

"Choi?" She urged me to say the rest.

"Jun... Hong." I waited for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter