Loose lips

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Minah are you drunk!?” was shouted to her as she sat beside Zico with a thud.

            ‘Is it that obvious?’ she thought.

            “Yes! I am drunk!” she claimed. Zico and her father face palmed themselves as they couldn’t stop her now. “Only because I’m miserable!”

            “Is it your relationship with Zico!?”

            Minah looked at Zico and smiled. “You guys want to hear a story about how I met the love of my life?” they all said yes and got ready to record what she was about to say.

            “I was younger, and so innocent. I was rich girl Ahn Minah and no one else. Everyone treated me like I was important somehow and I respected it. I was never rude and always repaid the kindness that was given to me. No one was ever rude because it would be mean to bully a girl who was all but nice. Then that all changed.” Her voice got lower. “A blonde boy had bumped me without apologizing. I realized that not everyone could be kind. Over time I changed, and boy was my father not pleased. My innocent image faded and before I knew it I was with this boy all the time, teasing him and hanging out with him. Eventually we became an item, and I’ve been with him ever since. I love him.”

            People’s expressions were soft from the touching story. Zico was confused because it was an extreme story for a fake relationship. Minah’s father backstage felt uneasy because he knew this story was leading somewhere else.

            “I know what you’re thinking. Zico and I must be so in love but let me tell you. You’re wrong. The blonde boy who bumped into me through the hallways at school years ago is not him. The one I love is off somewhere else angry at me because of this fake relationship I have with the man next to me.”

            “Who is he?!” someone shouted. The anxiety in the room was intense.

            “When I met him...” Minah looked down and felt a grin on her lips but tears swelled in her eyes. “He was tall with curly blonde hair. His name is Choi Junhong, but he goes by Zelo.”

            That set off a big powder keg in the press room and everyone bombarded her with questions. Zico sighed in defeat, knowing that he had lost her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter