When good girls go bad

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

It was one in the morning and everyone was asleep and the house was quiet. I've seen this in movies. You sneak out the window and take a cab into town and then have fun. Where would I go? Who would I go with? So many questions and worries were running through my head all at once.

"Just it up and go out there!" I told myself. I put on a white dress and green jacket with some tan wedges.

I rarely dress like this but it would help me look less innocent. I put my hair up in a bun and put on make up. I looked like a completely different person. "Ok, let's go." I sighed.

Getting out of my house wasn't going to be hard. I knew this place inside and out. Right out my window was a ledge and I could hangover the edge and fall down safely. Beyond the lawn was a gate that wasn't to high but the gaps in between bars were big enough for me to squeeze through. From there I can head to the streets and find a taxi. I went on with the plan and totally forgot that there were a few guys walking around outside and was forced to hide in a bush. I cut my hand but it wasn't worth crying over so I just on the wound to keep the blood from dripping. I was not going to be caught because of a little cut.

Once I got into town I hopped into a taxi and decided to go to where I met Taemin. I walked in and immediately was rubbed on by people dancing. I wasn't sure exactly what I was doing but I just went with it. I sat at the bar and looked around curiously.

"Hey there. What's your name?" a guy sat next to me. He was really, really cute. I almost blushed just looking at him.

"I'm Minah." I smiled.

"What a cute name. I'm Zico."

"Zico?" his named reminded me of...

'Don't think of that pole! He'll just ruin your whole night.' I thought. This guy was nothing like Zelo, he was older, handsome and nice.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sure."

"Bartender, give this lady a special coke." he ordered.

"Special?"

"A special drink for a special girl." he grinned. "So what brings you here? You don't look like you belong here."

I frowned. Even if I dressed differently I look out of place.

"I needed a break." I said looking down.

"A break? From what?"

"People telling me I'm too innocent."

I felt a little push inside me and goose bumps on my arms. This feeling of recklessness taking over just like before. The demon was making another appearance. It made me smirk and eye Zico playfully.

"Innocent?" he asked.

"Yeah." I put my hand on his knee and  traced circles with my finger. "But I'm not feeling so innocent tonight."

"Oh really?" he beamed me.

The bartender handed me my drink and I eyed it curiously. "Special huh?"

"Drink some. It'll make being not so innocent easier."

I shrugged and sipped the drink, the weird taste stained my mouth and sent a wave of chills through my body. "Whoa." I swooned.

"Ready for a fun night?"

"Totally." I slurred.

That night happened in a blur but I distinctly remember exiting the club with this guys arm slung around me and the world just spinning around me. I had this weird uncontrollable laughter going on but nothing was funny. Then I heard a crash.

(Zelo's point of v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter