Backstage Scandal

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

Soya and I watched the screen nervously as BAP was about to get on stage. Girls were cheering and holding up signs, ready for the show that was about to come. Giving BAP an intimidating image really made the girls go wild, I know seeing Zelo in all his get ups makes me go gooey. I hadn't seen my father and Block B yet, which is good. If I see them I may barf or scream. Once BAP is done performing Block B will go on and that's when we'll be getting ready to leave.

"Ah, Ms. Ahn. A gift." one of the stage producers handed me a long and slim box with a note.

'Wish us luck, and watch out for us.

Your loving father.'

Loving? I huffed at the word, but the phrase, watch out for us made me nervous. What is he planning?

"What is it?" Soya asked curiously beside me. I hadn't opened the box yet because I was so deep in thought. I took off the lid and revealed a red rose, which either meant romance, or death in my eyes. "Pretty, who is it from?"

"The devil himself." I growled and then spotted Block B getting their microphones on. Zico smirked at me with this look that made me want to smack his face and smear it with crap. I put on a fake smile and walked over to him, my clicking heels cleared the pathway for me. Zico chuckled smugly with a little surprise that I was going up to him.

"Good evening."

"Where's the bastard you call manager?" I asked, smile still on my face.

"He had a meeting in Japan."

"Let me guess, business meeting?" I asked, emphasizing business for another meaning.

"Maybe." he smirked again. I took in a deep breath then looked back up at him. "Your boys are good."

"I know."

"But we're better."

"In your dreams."

"Which one is your boyfriend again? The one with the deep voice? Oh no, the tall runt. I remember him. He punched me in the face."

"You still remember so obviously it wasn't hard enough." I shot back.

"What do you see in him?"

"He's way more than you are." I responded.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, he didn't try to take advantage of me when I was helpless and intoxicated."

"Ouch, babe why so cold?" I shot him daggers. "You should count yourself lucky. Any girl out there would love to have been in that situation."

"Their hormonal teenagers."

"You still are one."

"Oh trust me, I'm way more mature than anyone out there. Do you see me holding a sign and screaming for people who don't even know my name?"

"Well you are very mature, so why are you dating that boy? You should be dating a man."

"And by man you mean a guy like you."

"Bingo." he winked.

"Z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter