One heart

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Minah’s point of view)

            This has been the most stressful week of my whole life. I could not count how many flower samples, dish samples, and even table cloth samples I have had to look at. Even with Soya’s help this is all too much and I haven’t seen Zelo in two days. My lack of sleep and over working is driving me to the brink of insanity.

            “Minah, only one thing left and the wedding planner can take it from her.” Soya sat beside me and sighed in relief.

            “Thank god.”

            “This one is a bit more fun though and it’s something we can do at home with a few movies.”

            “Even better. What is it”

            “Wedding cake sampling.” She gave me an eager smile.

            “Should we invite the boys?” I asked.

            “They had some BAP business to finish up with TS so I don’t know when they’ll be back.”

            “Aaw, but I haven’t seen my Zelo baby boo in forever!” I whined and fake sobbed into her shoulder even though I felt like crying for real.

            “I know, I haven’t seen Himchannie in forever either but we can see them tonight.”

            “Let’s just get the damn cake and watch some Secret Garden.” I stood up and walked off.

            The varieties of cakes we had to sample were so much I was getting sick just from looking at all the cakes. Luckily I had a sweet tooth and hadn’t eaten since yesterday. My trunk and whole back seat was filled with plates of cake and my whole car smelt like a bakery. Soya was looking at the cakes the way a lion looks at a deer and I was getting a little uneasy. I let the servants bring in the cakes because I just needed a hot bath.

            Zelo. I missed him so much I almost hurt. I wonder if he was hurting like me. I texted him but he didn’t reply which made me nervous but I knew he was busy. By the time I get down the aisle I’m going to look like a panda with dark circles and be too small for my wedding dress. I could feel my hair coming out of its roots and my skin was becoming pasty. God my wedding is supposed to be a joyous event not a suicidal mission.

            As I was in deep thought while sitting in my hot bath my phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

            “Hello?”

            “Minah.”

            “Oh, dad. What’s up?”

            “I just wanted to call to tell you that I had something mailed to your house. I know you’re probably stressing out from wedding planning so I was hoping this would make you feel better.”

            “What is it?”

            “You’ll see. I don’t have much time so I’ll call you soon.”

            “Alright, bye dad.”

            “Bye.” The line then disconnected.

            “AHN MINAH, GET YOUR DOWN HERE SO WE CAN EAT CAKE!!!” Soya screamed.

            I grunted in dissatisfaction but dared not keep the beast waiting any longer. I put on sweats and one of Zelo’s t-shirts before trudging downstairs.

            “Come on.” She grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. Before I knew it there was a fork in my hand and a plate of cake.

            Soya was in heaven and trying out every cake as she was deeply focused on Secret Garden but I was just poking my cake and distracted by my own thoughts. I was irritated because I was so out of it and my wedding was only two months away but my other half is missing in this picture so I wasn’t happy. Why can’t my wedding just be planned straight from magic and then go straight to my honeymoon? Because as much as my dad made me believe I was a princess I did not have a fairy god mother. Just a quirky best friend and six mentally unstable boys.

            “Ok, that’s it.” Soya paused the show and looked at me with red and puffy eyes.

            “What?” I stared at her like a deer in the headlights.

            “The saddest part of the show is happening and you aren’t even moved? What are you a robot?”

            “No, I’m just drained. I know it sounds stupid and selfish but I just want my Zelo.” I pouted.

            “He’ll be here anytime so just relax. He wouldn’t want to see you like this.” She consoled me as she wiped icing off my nose.

            “How long was that there?” I asked in embarrassment.

            “For a while.”

            “Yes, laugh at my misery.” I sneered.

            “Shut up and watch the show.”

            Soya was right and I felt a little better but I still wanted to see Zelo. I tried to distract myself by getting into the show and realized that all this cake was so good. We would take two bites and move onto the next plate. By around eight pm we were only through thirty cakes samples and blubbering at the TV.

            “We’re home!!!” Himchan of all people would make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter