Come back to me

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Minah’s point of view)

            The ride to the airport was quiet and Zico didn’t say a word even thought I knew he had a million questions to ask. I could see the servant I hired to pack all of my stuff at the old house standing on the side with stacks of luggage beside him. I nodded at him to let him know that he had done a good job. Zico came to a stop but didn’t move when he turned off the engine, I didn’t move either.

            “I’ll be back soon.” I spoke up. “We just need to get away while everything blows over.”

            “Where will you go?”

            “I can’t say. I just hope you guys will be alright with everything going on.”

            “Thank you.”

            I looked at him with a puzzled look. “For what?”

            “You could’ve let them take me away and let me and Block B go down with your dad. Thank you for letting us go on as a music group.”

            “I knew he’d bring you down anyway, but technically you guys didn’t have anything to do with him. He did use you. I think you should make a song about it, the fans would love it.”

            “I planned on it. About how these days, people at the top have the hardest time staying there.” I didn’t respond. “Also about how it feels to love someone, but tear that persons love just by loving them.”

            “I’m sorry.”

            “I should be the one that is sorry.”

            “Then you’d be apologizing or having a heart.”

            “I really did like you, even if it was all for show. I cared for you. Maybe not as much as Zelo but for a while you had me going crazy.”

            “Somewhere inside I wanted it too. Long ago, when Zelo and I first started, he let out this bad girl inside me that did reckless things. In the end it all turned out to be a mess. With you I felt another rush and I wanted to do something else reckless but it would just add on to all of the insanity. Zelo’s my first bad boy and he’s the only one I need in my life.”

            “So I’m a bad boy you wanted to fool around with?” Zico cut the tension in the air by joking.

            “You’re not that bad Zico. I don’t want to say good bye thought, because I definitely want to hang out again. You can buy me ice cream and clothes.”

            “Zelo can do that now since everyone knows you two are soul mates.”

            “I do feel bad for just leaving you like this.”

            “I’ll be fine. I’m not that soft.”

            “You can be. Under all of that bad boy, tough guy charisma you are a soft teddy bear.”

            “Shut up.”

            “I like that about you Zico, so don’t be insulted.” I nudged him with my elbow and he managed a smile. “I should go, but I’ll contact you soon. Maybe BAP and Block B can continue that mash up they were planning on.”

            “I think this time we’ll get along better.”

            “You guys are alike in many ways, but the feud between me and my dad just got in the way.”

            “I’d really like to see you again.”

            “I know this sounds cheesy, but I hope we can be friends.”

            “It is cheesy but I would love that.”

            “Good.” I unbuckled my seat belt and sat up. “See you later.” I leaned over and pecked his cheek. Zico watched me in shock as I leaned back and smiled.

            “Before you go.” He leaned in and put his hand on my cheek. “I promise this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter