Going through with it

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

The company's managers were discussing in private what they should do in this situation. Zico and my father were sitting in front of Soya and I looking all smug. I glared at them and Soya did the same but most of the time she just shifted in her seat uncomfortably. It used all of my strength to resist pouncing across the room and strangling them. I tapped my foot repetitively as the meeting dragged on for an hour, the longest hour of my life. Zico kept looking at me and smirking frequently, which made me sick to my stomach but also gave me chills. Once the office door opened I shot out of my seat and the others followed slowly.

"Sir?" I asked my boss with fearful eyes.

"I know how much you're against this..."

"Don't even continue because I know where this is going." I stopped him. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Zico grin. "I'm not going through with this! I can't!"

"Not even for your fathers sake?" the other man asked.

"If it were life or death I'd rather take a bullet." I said mercilessly which made my father wince.

"Is it Zico? We know how he can be."

"It's him and my father. I simply cannot pretend to date him, Mr. Jo you know I have a boy- I mean fiance." my fathers hand clenched as I said that.

"This is also for BAP's best interest. BAP and Block B are equally popular and we think them working together would be great."

"Why do I have to be involved then?"

"After this you think you won't be?"

"Ms. Ahn." the other manager started.

"That's not my name anymore. It's Choi. Choi Minah."

"Minah are you crazy!?" my father blew up.

"No, and for a caring father you seem to be elated that I'm being forced into an unhappy relationship."

"You are not marrying that guy!"

"I can and I will! You lost rights over me a long time ago and I'm legally an adult so don't even try the I'm your father bull !"

"I have no clue what's going on and it's not my place but we need to think about the boys." Mr. Jo in.

"I agree." Zico finally spoke up. "I admit starting this wasn't planned but I have duties to my boys."

I just looked at him for a while and Soya gripped my wrist firmly. She gave me one of those looks where we can just read each others thoughts.

'Think of the boys.'

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter