Preparing for a fake date

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's point of view)

"Minah." Soya nudged the sleeping figure who was wrapped in Zelo's arms. "Minah."

"Eeeeerrrgggg." she growled into Zelo's chest. He looked up and pouted at Soya.

"She wants to stay here, in bed, with me." he mehronged.

"She has to go out with that Zico guy."

"No she doesn't. I'm her boyfriend and I say she can stay here."

"And you have a photo shoot today and rehearsal with Block B afterwards." she informed him.

"Agh! The world is cruel!" he exclaimed.

"I'm ready. Take me to Zico looking like this. Maybe he'll dump me." Minah said, her hair messed up and her eyes squinting with sleep.

"Not a chance, there will be paparazzi everywhere. No way in the world will be in tabloids looking like that."

Minah glared at her for a while. Then she flung the sheets off of her and cursed under her breath. "Damn you." she said and slumped into the bathroom.

Soya looked down at Zelo who was obviously upset. "You ok?"

"No." he replied. "I should be the one on the front of magazines with her. We should be cutest celebrity couple of the season."

"I know, but we just have to go along with it. As long as we know it's all for show we'll be ok. The public just need to think it's real." she assured him.

"I don't trust Zico. He might make it too convincing."

"Do you trust Minah?"

"With my life."

"Then you have no need to worry. But you guys are in serious trouble for not telling me about this little engagement." she eyed him coldly before heading out.

Zelo walked into the bathroom while Minah was taking a warm and relaxing shower. She peeked out the shower curtain and rolled her eyes.

"We're really like a married couple already."

"After this is all over I'll be sure that really happens." he said while brushing his teeth. He really wanted to say, 'Yes, like a real married couple. While you get ready for a date with some other guy whose guts I hate.' But being bitter will only stress the situation more.

"It's only been three days. Five months and twenty- seven days to go!" she cheered half heartedly.

"So how's the plan with your father going?"

"... He wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter