Daddy I'm Home!

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

I drove at a reasonable speed for once, not wanting to get home so quickly. Zelo sat by my side anxiously, wondering what my plan was. All we can do is hope it will turn out alright because if anything were to happen I don't know if I could live with myself.

"Minah, my place is the other direction." he told me.

"I know, we're going to my house first."

"What if your parents see me?"

"That's the point."

"What!? You're going to be in trouble."

"If we keep it to ourselves any longer we'll just get into more trouble. Plus, I'm not the only one who's going to be in trouble." I hit the gas and zoomed to my house.

The servants came to my car and immediately started taking my luggage out and I watched carefully as my bag of money was taken upstairs as if it were just apart of my luggage set filled with clothes. I looked at Zelo, who stayed frozen in his seat.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Me? Choi Junhong? Scared? No way." he huffed a laugh.

I smiled. "Good. Come on." I got out of the car, he hesitated as he got out. I walked over to him and took his hand reassuringly which made him smile weakly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"We're gonna' be ok."

"Let's hope so. I won't let you go. If I go down, I'm not going without a fight."

"That's the spirit." I made my first step toward the house and pulled him behind me. My mother was in the front room waiting for me with a big smile. I felt Zelo's hand get clammy annd tense. I rubbed my thumb gently on his hand to calm him. My mother was the least of our problems.

"Minah, you're home. W-who is this?" she asked, looking Zelo up and down with a smile.

"Umma, this is my boyfriend Junhong. We've been dating for three months and I finally wanted to introduce you."

"Boyfriend? Oooohhh, no wonder our Minah has had a change in spirit and mood lately."

At that moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter