Face Off!!!

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No ones point of view)

The stage was set and the fans were screaming. Mr. Ahn stood back stage waiting for his group to get Ahn. He had invested so much in this group just so he could get into the business.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, may we introduce. BLOCK B!!!!" cheeres from the crowd made a smug grin spread on his face and his group ent onto stage. They're performance got the girls going crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grrpg_r1Nb8

"Haha, that's my boys!" he cheered.

"Hello BBC's, we'd like to thank you all and bring a special guest on stage. Everyone here comes our manager, Ahn Minyoung!" Zico announced.

Smiling, he entered the stage and waved to the fans.

"Oh, Block B." the host spoke up. "We have recieved a challenge for you. You'll never guess who just entered the building!"

"Who?" they asked.

"Everyone, help me welcome the new group that gives off a rough and y bad boy image. May I introduce BAP!!!!" the crowd went crazy again.

"BAP?" they looked at each other in confusion.

The boys entered, each one of their blonde heads luminating the stage. Mr. Ahn squinted his eyes at the familiarity.

"A challenge?" Zico stepped up.

"Yes, after a special performance from us, we'd like to have a rap battle." Yong Guk spoke up. His husky voice setting a spark in Mr. Ahn's memory.

BAP sent him daggers but didn't say a word.

"So step back and hit it!" he pushed Zico aside and the music started, causing the girls to go crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw

"Oooohhh BAP is coming in fierce." the host applauded as their performance came to an end. Just at that moment Mr. Ahn knew who they were.

"And we'd like to dedicate this song to our manager as well. Baby's welcome our manager, AHN MINAH!!!!!!" Himchan introduced. Block B and Mr. Ahn froze.

She walked onto stage with smiles and waves.

"Welcome everyone, my name is Ahn Minah, daughter of Ahn Minyoung and I am very happy to be seeing my father again." she spoke into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter