Setting sparks

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Minah’s point of view)

            All the tabloids and articles were titled, “Trouble in the Ahn Household”. The night we let out everything we felt there were a few guys with cameras nearby taking pictures. Luckily they didn’t hear much about what we said because every story had a different view on why we were arguing. All of them were completely off. I hadn’t told anyone what had happened that night but once they saw the articles they confronted me.

            “Babe, they said you slapped him. Were things really that heated?” Zelo asked.

            “I don’t want to talk about it.” My back was turned and I was pouring myself a glass of water.

            “Minah we need to talk about this. You said we had to be careful because the last thing we want is a scandal.” Soya consoled.

            “Funny.” I slammed the refrigerator shut and turned to them all. “You guys are all the hallyu stars yet I’m the one involved in all the public scandals.”

            “We know you’re sacrificing so much but you have to be careful too. We almost got caught breaking into Sistar’s dorm to look for MX.” Daehyun said.

            “I just want this to end as soon as possible. I’m done with working on the album for now so can you and Zico manage it all by yourselves?” I asked Yong Guk.

            “Minah, why are you doing all of this?” Zelo asked.

            “I’m tired. Everything’s happening all at once and I just need a break for a while, is that too much to ask for!?” I pushed over my glass, letting it spill all over the counter. I stomped up the stairs and locked myself in my room.

(No one’s point of view)

            “She’s about to break.” Himchan said nervously.

            “I don’t think she can take any more of this.” Jongup added while cleaning the spilled water. “We need to do something.”

            “Like what?” Soya asked, taking over the role as Minah. “If we admit to Zico and Minah relationship being fake then it causes an uproar. If people find out Zelo is her real boyfriend that causes even more chaos. If we reveal that her dad is the creator and distributor of MX Block B, Minah, and even all of us will be brought down too. We just need a little bit more time to settle things out.”

            “What is there to settle out? What is the other option!?” Yong Guk asked. “I really appreciate what you and Minah have done for my boys but all this is just bringing us down. Being BAP is the best fresh start we could have ever asked for but I am about done dealing with all this!”

            “Yong Guk.” Himchan spoke softly.

            “Hyung.” Zelo pleaded.

            Yong Guk turned to his dongsaeng with caring eyes. “Zelo, I care about you but I don’t want you in the middle of all of this.”

            “Before making rash decisions.” Soya interrupted. “Let’s just think about this and cool down. Please. We have our strong hold upstairs about to break down, we don’t need anything else happening.”

            “Hyung please.” Zelo spoke up. “I have been in the middle of things since day one. I love Minah and I am going to stick by her side until the end, because we are all going to come out of this with victory. I’m not quitting until this is all over and resolved.”

            Yong Guk was quiet as he contemplated the maknae’s words. The passion in his eyes burned so bright and the begging in his voice was humbling.

            “Alright, but I want to stop with the MX business for a while. We’re getting tired, I just want the best for my boys.”

            “Alright. We’ll take a break since the BAP and Block B debut is coming up.” Soya decided.

            “What about Minah?” Youngjae asked in concern.

            “She needs a break from everything else. I think it’s best if she stays home, away from working on the album, away from Zico, away from her father.”

            “Sounds good.” Zelo agreed.

            “Besides, I don’t know how much she can take without exploding. If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter