Unforgettable

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

"Daddy." the words rolled off my tongue naturally but now they tasted bitter.

"Yes darling?" he said, still looking down at his papers.

"Can I go to the vacation house?"

"With who?"

"No one."

He put his pen down and looked at me. "Why?"

"I just need a rest. School has been really stressful and my lessons are making me feel drained."

"Alright."

Of course he'd be ignorant and blind enough to agree.

"Thank you. I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"Are you sure you don't want company?"

"I might invite Soya if she's not busy."

 "Alright. Call me when you get there. I'll be really busy."

"I bet you will be." I smiled and left, he didn't really get what I actually meant.

I brought out my Gucci suicases and pulled out my phone. Along with my diabolical plan an idea came to me that made me even more excited. I must be watching Boys Over Flowers too much because my life just became the opposite version of it. While throwing in bathing suits and cover ups I dialed the one number I knew by heart.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey."

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Sleeping."

"It's like noon, wake up! Meet me at the mall in thirty minutes. Can you do that?"

"I can... but I don't want to." he groaned lazily.

"Don't you want to see your girlfriend?" I asked in a pouty voice.

"Fine."

"You're the best boyfriend ever."

"I better be the only one."

"Ok, I'll see you then." I hung up and bit my bottom lip, holding back my screams of excitement.

After placing the rest of my clothes neatly in my bags I zipped them up and set them up by my bed. It was only 1:12 pm and I wanted to leave. But I had a few more things and someone to get before leaving. I must change into my ultimate shopping outfit.

The mall was kind of busy but that didn't bother me because if I just dropped my name the people would clear the place immediately. Now that I'm giving into sin I'm realizing how powerful I can be. I parked my car and picked up my phone, Zelo said he would be by the entrance and I was five minutes late. Ah, he'll be ok. I searched for him and spotted his bright blue and blonde hair sitting on a bench, his back against me. I tip toed behind him and covered his face with one hand as I walked in front of him. He flinched and had a moment of shock until he felt me sit on his lap, that's when he smiled his cute smile.

"I want to see you." he said.

I uncovered his eyes and smiled at the revealing of his handsome face. It's weird how a simple haircut can make his cute baby face turn into a masculine beauty. He can still be so adorable though. I clasped myself around his neck as I felt his legs shift under me and lean me back. His arms braced my back and he looked down at me in amusement. He teased me by grazing his nose to mine and our eyes closed. Then I felt his smiling lips touch mine and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"For what?"

I stood up and held my hand out. He took it and stood up, suddenly towering over me.

"It's a surprise." I pulled him into the building and naturally headed for a mens clothing store. He looked around in confusion as I went to the swim wear and looked around.

"Do you not like my style?"

"I love it, I just have a specific thing I'm looking for." I said not looking at him.

"Are you going to change my wardrobe?" he asked nervously. I turned to him and smiled softly to ease his worry. I stepped in front of him and put my hand on his cheek.

"I would not change a single thing about you. I'm just getting you something for our... surprise."

Zelo took my hand and put my fingers to his lips. He kissed it tenderly.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"Of course not." I smirked and turned back to the clothes.

That day he must have tried on a million swimming shorts, t shirts, and shoes. He had more fun with accessories than everything else. I had more fun looking at him for four hours in different clothes than anything. I was suspicious becaue he didn't ask questions, but I knew eventually he would. He already felt uncomfortable with me buying him all these expensive clothes but I told him I was already doing it and he had no chanc at arguing.

"Why are we buying all these beach clothes? Summer's almost over."

"Not just yet. You never know when you might need it." I said as I paid for everything.

"Minah-"

"Come on." I grabbed some of his bags and motioned for him to grab the rest.

"Minah, why do I need all of these bags?" he asked but I didn't say a word as I walked out of the mall and to my car.

"Once you get home pack them in bags and be ready for me to come over at around eight am- ish."

"Minah. Tell me what's going on." he got frustrated. I sighed and shut the trunk. My heels clicked as I went over to him and took his hands.

"Zelo, I have something planned and I am really looking foward to it. I just need you to trust me because I know you'll love it just as much as I will."

He just looked down at me and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter