A wild night

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Zelo's point of view)

The front entrance was open and filled with nice and expensive cars and people were gathered in the grass under the tree, which was draped with twinkling lights. Inside a variety of lights shone from the winsows and the bass of a fast song shook the whole house. I had never been to Minah's house, and never expected the time that I do would be at a house party. The big double front doors were wide open, welcoming any guest who wanted to party. The smell of a tons of people hit you once you stepped in and the heats of all their bodies warmed the room.

"Wow, she's really out done herself." Jongup looked around at the scene. It was like the fancy living room scene was turned into a club. There was a stage with a DJ a bar, and a large area strictly for dancing.

"Oppa!" a girl flung herself onto Himchan gracefully. He was taken back and looked down to see it was Soya. We barely recognized because she wore a short, cute dress and high grey heels and had her hair in loose curls.

 

"You're here?" he asked as if in surprise.

"Yeah, it is my best friends party."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Upstairs, in her bedroom." she nodded her head to the grand stairs.

"Where is it?"

"You won't miss it, it's the only bedroom with white double doors.- Come on." she tugged on Himchans' arm, and he still seemed shocked by what she was wearing.

"Don't do anything stupid." Yong Guk warned as they all split up.

I nodded and headed up the stairs slowly. At the top there were two options, left or right. To the left I could see white double doors at the end of the hall. Just as I passed one of the bedroom doors it opened and Jinyoung stepped out.

"You're here." he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, here to see my girlfriend."

"Ok, just don't do anything freaky while you two are in there." he pointed a finger at me sternly.

"Only if she wants to." I walked on, feeling his cold stare behind me. I smirked a little from the feeling of pissing off a girls protective brother.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered, so I opened the door slightly and peeked my head in.

"Minah?" I flinched when I heard my voice echo. Her bedroom was huge! There was a bed, a working area, and a little living room.

Heels clicked into the room from the room I assumed is the bathroom and there she was. Right in front of me, a vision of beauty.

I gawked at her from the top of her cascading brown hair to her y black heels. She smiled and stepped to me.

"Do you like it?"

"I'm worried."

"Why?" she pouted.

"Guys are going to be all over you like bees to honey."

"So you do like it?" her face brightened.

I chuckled and put my arms around her waist. "I love it."

"You straightened your hair and it's blue." she ruffled my hair, which I had straightened and colored yesterday.

"Yeah." I fixed my hair.

"I like it."

"You do?"

"Yeah, it makes you look... manlier."

"Oh really?" I wiggled my eye brows.

"So how do you like the house?"

"It's just what I expected. Big, clean, and luxurious. Fit for a princess."

"Yeah, a big luxurious prison." she huffed.

"I like your room. Wanna' show me around?"

"What's there to see? There's my bed, my desk, my couch and chair, the bathroom, and closet." she pointed to various places in the room.

"This bedroom is the size of our apartment." I fiddled with the trinkets on her desk. There was a picture of a little boy and girl, taken by a professional photographer most likely. Minah and Jinyoung when they were kids.

"It's empty though. Just me." she sat on the edge of her bed."

"Why aren't you down at the  party?"

"Getting ready. It's really hard to set up your house like a club without your parents knowing." she joked.

"I bet. So why did you want to have this party anyway?" I sat next to her.

"Just sounded like a fun thing to do. I always saw it in movies and thought it would be cool."

(Himchan's point of view)

We danced for a little but I wasn't really in the mood. I could only look at Soya in her tight and short dress and heels, showing off her legs. She looked happy though, like she didn't have a care in the world.

"Oppa, why do you look upset?" she asked. I spotted guys behind  her in the ditsance with their creeping eyes. Once they caught sight of me they looked away.

"What are you wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter