Daddy it hurts

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(No one’s point of view)

            Minah woke up from her light sleep that only lasted for about half an hour. That night sleep could not overcome her weary soul. Her cheek could feel the moisture on her pillow that had escaped her eyes late that night. Her stiff body rose from its’ laying position and her eyes squinted from the morning light. Ironic how the day is bright and warm yet her mood was cold and gloomy. A knock on the door made her freeze but she slowly made her way to open it. It could be Zico, the paparazzi, and by a slim chance, the one person she wanted to see, and that slim chance was true.

            That morning, Zico decided to check up on Minah, especially after the tabloid explosion of their night in the hotel. He could only imagine the chaos he had caused and guilt itched at his conscience. This time he snuck through the back and had his hood up and sunglasses on. Sneaking through the hall a sudden noise interrupted the eerie silence.

            “No, we’re done! I can’t be the only one in your life if you love him too!” a voice shouted.

            “Zelo, I don’t love him!” Minah’s voice exclaimed.

            “Minah how can I believe that? You guys go on so many dates and the paparazzi catches you guys kissing a little bit too much than you should in public!”

            “It’s all him!”

            “You can’t play the innocent card forever Minah! I’m done!” the room door slammed open and Zico jumped as the fierce Zelo stormed out of the room. The hate in his eyes was so intense that Zico was actually scared. “You little sh*t.” he hissed and before Zico knew it he was on the floor with a pain in his jaw. Zelo walked away before anything else could happen.

            A faint sound of sobs could be heard from the open room. Getting up and the blood from his mouth, Zico stumbled into the room and looked around. On the floor, Minah was on her knees with her face in her hands.

            “Minah.” At first she looked up with hopeful eyes but they filled with hate in mere seconds.

            “You.” She growled

            “A-are you ok?”

            “I hate you. I hate you now get out before I call the police.”

            “Minah, I’m sorry.”

            “You’re sorry? Oh yeah, you’re sorry. You got what you want didn’t you? Zelo and I aren’t together, you said you wouldn’t give up until that happened didn’t you?”

            Her words were so cold and bitter that it almost hurt.

            “I- I didn’t-” he was fumbling his words

            “Just save it! Zelo and I aren’t the only ones who are done. I’m done too, so get out. Get out!” she screamed when Zico was frozen in place.

He left frustrated, guilty, sad, and angry. As he left he could hear Minah’s crying from the hallway. Her pain could be felt just by hearing her cries. The stinging, burning, suffocating, cramping, breaking, tearing, crushing she felt in her heart. Zico could almost feel the pain in his own chest. Her cries called out in distress and her body fell in sorrow.

 

            “Did anyone call her, the press conference is tomorrow.” Mr. Ahn asked. Zico sat beside him in silence.

            “She answered, she didn’t sound well.” The assistant informed.

            “Aish. Why did you cause such a mess? The paparazzi are going crazy, wanting to know the intimacy between you two. Which I hope does not go that far.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter