It's too early in the morning

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

'Ugh, my head feels like someone let a herd of angry bulls run around in my head. What time is it? Why is the sun so dang bright?' I thought groggily. I started to remember what I did the night before and that's when a million more questions poured into my mind. 'Where did I go? How did I get home? Did appa find out?'

Opening my eyes the bright sunlight poured into the room and stung my sleepy eyes. I stirred for a bit as I gained my consciousness back I looked around and realized I wasn't in my bedroom, it was two times smaller. I felt a pressure on my shoulder and stomach and shaking it off only made it move. I looked down and saw a sleeping blonde kid with his head on my shoulder and his arm laid over my stomach. My first thought was how I got into bed with Zelo, then I thought what did I do in bed with Zelo. It went down hill from there.

(Yong Guk's point of view)

I was downstairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast, waiting for the two kids to wake up. Zelo had brought Minah here in the middle of the night and she was drunk and totally not ok. It shocked us all to see the good girl come in drunk with that punk of a kid. My first reaction was to yell at Zelo for bringing a drunk girl home with him but then remembered that he's not Himcham and eased up off him. We had so many questions but Zelo didn't exactly know what was going on and Minah, who was obviously a light weight, was too wasted to explain anything.

Then a loud scream filled the whole apartment and I could only laugh. Jongup and Younjae came over half asleep, awaken by the noise.

"What was that hyung?"

"Minah's awake."

"Aish, does she half to be so loud?" Jongup plopped on the couch.

"Poor Zelo must've gotten a rude awakening. I told him to sleep on the couch but he said there was no way he was giving up his bed and princess refused to sleep on the couch." I explained.

"Aish she's so spoiled. We should bring her to the streets we used to live in. She'd be so scared she'd beg to go back to her palace." Jongup went on and on.

"We are never going back there." I told him sternly. "It took us so long to get away there is no turning back."

"It's bound to catch up with us." Youngjae sighed.

"I hope not." I pat his back in comfort.

(Narrators point of view)

Zelo jumped and fell off his bed as Minah screamed and pushed him off of her.

"Ah!" he groaned in pain. "What was that for?"

"Where am I?" Minah demanded calmly, holding back all her screams.

"My room."

"Why?"

"Because you didn't want to go home."

"What happened last night?"

"Aish! Woman, it is too early in the morning for so many questions!"

"Talk quieter, my head hurts." she groaned.

"It's called a hangover."

"Make it stop." she pressed her hand on her temples.

"It's not a light you can just switch off. You'll have to take medicine. Can Ms. Princess take some medicine or does it have to be organic?" he taunted.

"Shut up." she growled. The word princess was really starting to get under her skin.

"Stay here." he got up and left.

"I didn't plan on going anywhere." she snarle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter