The story behind perfection

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

"I'll try to get that boy expelled as soon as possible." Appa said.

"Don't!"

"Why? A boy that rude shouldn't be around you. He can be a bad influence."

"Just leave him alone. I can handle myself appa."

"My delicate Minah? I'll send a body guard with you tomorrow."

"To school?! But, appa!" I objected.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I know boys like him. He'll just take advantage of a pretty face like yours." he put his hand under my chin and lifted it slightly, as if he were observing my dollish features.

"Just don't expel him. I have Soya so  I'll be alright."

"Ha." he barked. "That girl could fight off the whole Korean army if she wanted." I laughed too because I knew it was true, even for an exaggeration.

Once we got home I went into the music room, where my teacher was waiting for me to start my lesson. I sat on the piano bench gracefully and looked up at the new piece of music I was to play. Of course it was an advanced and I was expected to play it flawlessly, and I did.

"Brilliant."

"I know." I sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm turning in early. Thank you for your time." I bowed and went to my room with my head bent down gloomily.

I entered my large quarters and a wave of vanilla hit my nose. I put my school bag on the ground and sunk down in my comfy chair in front of my TV. I didn't' feel as cheerful as I did this morning. I called for one of my maids to fetch me a bowl of ice cream and a cup of tea. She bowed and exited with a pleasant grin. I never liked telling these people what to do but appa always told me that I was an Ahn, so I deserved to be served upon. Now a days it feels less like that.

I the TV and turned to a drama that caught my eye, I barely watch TV so I don't know what's good. I was barely watching and my eye was caught by a photo hanging on the wall. The one that has haunted me for a year. It was me with my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter