Like the vacation house

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fans were roaring in Singapore as BAP exited the plane and ran out to their van. Minah and Soya exited after and went to their own cab and drove off to their hotel. If the girls were seen by the fans, Block B would be the least of their worries. A lot of articles have sprung up about Minah and her fathers face off, some good and some asking questions as to why this father and daughter were managing different groups that were rivaling for popularity. During an interview Minah said this.

"I will admit that me and my father are very well off and I was raised with music. I thought it would be a good opportunity for me and my father wants to challenge me for some... friendly competition." she put on her innocent smile that she had perfected so well.

"Aish, those fans are crazy." Zelo plopped on his bed, which was next to Jongups. "I miss Minah."

"You'll see her tomorrow." he said while unpacking his bag.

"I want to see her now."

"If you sneak out to her room you could be seen and be in big trouble."

"So?" he hugged his pillow grumpily.

As the two boys were falling asleep Zelo's phone rang under his pillow.

'Meet me by the pool.

~Love, Minah <3~'

He smiled and snuck out of the room without waking Jongup. The halls were dimly lit and there were no other souls awake in the building. The pool was gated off but he could see Minah on the other side sitting at the edge of the pool. He tried opening the gate but it was locked, so by natural reaction he climbed right over it. The pool was beautiful and the lights on the bottom made the ripples in the water visible. He noticed that Minah was in her bikini cover up, which meant she planned on taking a dip. Luckily he had worn his basketball shorts to sleep so he could join her.

"Minah!" he whispered loud enough for her to hear. She turned and smiled, then patted the spot beside her. He sat and dipped his long legs into the warm water.

"Ah, so nice."

"Did you ever imagine yourself like this?" she asked.

"In the lap of luxury? Nah. But have you to thank for this."

"It's nothing." she shrugged.

"Minah, I have a lot to thank you for."

"Like what?" she asked, looking up at him curiously.

He leaned down and rested his hand on the back of her neck. He leaned down and pecked her lips. "For my eternal happiness." she smiled. "I know that was cheesy but it's true."

"If it weren't cheesy it wouldn't be you." she wrapped an arm around his waist.

"So, tomorrow's it?"

"Ssshhh." she rubbed his back. "Tonight we are going to pretend there is no drama at all."

His lips curled into a smile. "Like the vacation house?" they both remembered that night, their first night.

"Just like the vacation house."

"I wish we were there again." he sighed.

"Why? So we could do it again?" she teased.

"Partially, but mostly because I miss it being just us. We were happy and just playing in the sand."

"Then we played in the water and you chased me all the way down the shore." she chuckled.

"We both got so tired that we both just fell and laid in the sand."

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter