Never Again

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Zelo’s point of view)

            We’ve been here for a day and I’m already miserable. Every inch of this place reminds me of Minah, even the bathroom. No one has said anything and nor did they ask about Minah. The hyungs seem fine but Soya and I are depressed from her absence. Yong Guk hyung seems like he’s hiding something and I don’t like it one bit.

            I just want Minah back.

            Where could she be? Is she with Zico? Did she get arrested along with her father? Couldn’t she at least call? What if she is with Zico?

            Being bored and alone made me think of her more and more and it only made me worry even more. I still didn’t talk much, or eat, not even the cherry tomatoes which were stocked in the refrigerator. Himchan was trying his best to cheer up his girl but she missed her best friend just as much as I missed her. Sometimes I wonder if Himchan is truly Soya’s other half because Minah seems to be her other half as well.

            Minah is without a doubt my other half and now I am incomplete. She fit perfectly into my arms and her head laid perfectly on my chest right where my heart was. She could always hear it beating, beating just for her. Every time she hugged me I swear she took a piece of it because no matter how cheesy this sounds she has truly stolen my heart. Right now it doesn’t even feel like it’s beating, does she still have it? I wonder if I have hers, she has told me that I do but because she’s not here to tell me so I just don’t know.

            I sat on the balcony outside our bedroom, looking out at the ocean again. The sun was making its way down to the horizon but the sky was still bright and blue. I haven’t touched the water since we’ve been here because I know I can’t fully enjoy its cooling touch.

            “Zelo-ah.” Yong Guk’s voice called to me from the doors.

            “Yeah?” I answered without looking up.

            “We’re going to make a bonfire down the beach. Want to come?”

            “Maybe a little later, I want to take a walk on the beach.”

            “Ok, well we’ll be down there so once you’re done just come over.”

            “Alright.” I still hadn’t looked up at him. I heard him sigh and walk off.

            I made my way down the stairs and right to the sand. It was still warm between my toes from the hot day. I decided to head down the right side of the beach because it’s where Minah liked to go. After walking for lord knows how long I got tired and plopped down in the sand. Not physically tired but mentally. I was hurting so much and missing her so much that I couldn’t take any more of it, but I didn’t cry because I still had the energy to stay strong.

            I brought my knees to my chest and rested my forehead on them. The sunset was a beautiful sight to see but I didn’t once look at it because I’d only be reminded of her. Everything will remind me of her no matter what it is so what’s the point?

            “Zelo?”

(Minah’s point of view)

            The chauffer stopped the car in front of the big house and opened the door for me. Me eyes never strayed from the house as he opened the trunk and got out my luggage. The last time I was here something magical happened and I will never forget it. It was late. I sure hope everyone is here.

            I walked up to the door confidently but once I was right in front of it I froze. Who would answer? Would it be Zelo? Is he still mad? Well, I won’t know by just standing in front of the door like a weirdo. My hand almost trembled but I kept it strong as I raised it and knocked my fist on the hard wood. I flinched when my knuckles made contact with the door.

            It only took a few seconds for someone to finally answer the door but it felt like years. I looked around awkwardly until someone opened the door. I felt my heart start to race and a wave of heat took over my body. The door seemed to open at negative two miles an hour and I just wanted to see who was going to be revealed.

            Her eyes widened and I managed an unconvincing smiled.

            “M-Minah. W-what are you doing here?” Soya asked. Her eyeballs looked like they were ready to pop out of their sockets and she seemed stiff.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter