We just laid there

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Zelo's point of view)

"Guess who?"

"Hmmm is it Santa?" I joked.

"Nope, even better."

"What could be better than santa?"  cocked an eye brow.

"Your girlfriend."

I turned around and saw her smiling at me. No sarcasm, no scowl. Pure honesty.

"W-what?"

"What? Did you get another girl since I left?" she joked.

"What if I did?"

She frowned. "Then I'd have a talk with this girl and tell herit's rude to take other girls guys." I only stared at her in disbelief. She giggled then stepped toward me and went on her tip toes. I felt her peck my cheek. "You're so cute." she pinched my other cheek. Still speechless I stared at her. She took my hand and drew circles on it with her thumb. "I'm sorry."

I pulled her to me and put my arm around her. I rested my cheek on the top of her head. "Don't be." I kissed the top of her head gently. "You have no idea how happy I am right now."

"I thought about what you said. About my father. I don't care what he thinks. He's been holding me back and I just want to be with you."

"Then don't let him hold back." I squeezed her tighter.

(Minah's point of view)

This felt right. This felt right. Aside from my new anger toward my father, I realized that I turned down someone special to me for him.

"I still feel like I'm dreaming." I snuggled into his chest. I felt him pinch my cheek.

"Well, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter