Dance of Doom

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

By the time Soya and I arrived in the rehearsal room the boys were at each others throats and surprisingly it was Zico and Yong Guk. Zelo was in the corner with Jongup rehearsing.

"I can't work with an idiot like you!" Yong Guk shouted, his neck veins were bulging.

"What you gonna' do about it!?" Zico challenged.

I looked to the side and Soya held out my favorite toy with a smirk. I snatched it and approached the boys. I slammed the toy hammer on both of their heads and they jumped back, I made sure it hurt. It may be a toy but it can be a dangerous weapon.

"Listen up!" she caught everyone's attention. "This is the first BAP and Block B practice session. The fans think we get along, and so we will. I am not going to tolerate the glares, the yelling, the fighting. You guys are music artists now so the child games are over because I am not sacrificing my all so you guys can just bark at each other. BAP, line up, Block B to the wall!" she commanded. Block B stepped back and BAP came forward. "Soya, play Nalina. I want you guys to dance the dance."

"But we don't know the dance to-"

"I said dance." I interrupted Youngjae. The music cued and they were confused out of their minds and only knowing a few moves. I saw Block B snickering behind them. "Stop the music!- You guys think this is funny?"

"They look so stupid!" Ukwon laughed.

"Ok, step back." I told BAP. "Now Block B step up." they stepped up, rolling their eyes and murmuring snarky remarks. "Soya, play Warrior."

"We don't know a single move of that song." Kyung whined.

"And I said dance."

"What if we don't? What do you know about music?" BBomb asked.

"Uh oh." Jongup muttered.

"Here we go." Himchan flipped his hair and leaned back with his arms crossed.

(Minah on the inside)

"You guys are familiar with my father." I paced up and down their line slowly, flipping the hammer in my hand. "Since I was four he made me take piano lessons, vocal lessons, dance lessons, and so on. I trained BAP myself and that's how they got a record deal without hesitation. Unless you want to be thrown outside in front of the paparazzi in your underwear I suggest you listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter