Sink or swim; the tease war

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

People stared and got really quiet as I passed by. We were still followed by the usual people but boy were they quiet. I turned to one of the guys.

"So how was your weekend?"

"Oh, uh, it was good. And yours?"

I smiled. "It was wonderful. Soya, is that the outfit we bought yesterday?"

"Yes, and I love it."

"I think Himcham did too." I teased and her cheeks were pink.

"W-what? No way." she flustered.

"He so likes you."

"So?"

"Wait, Himchan as in the bad boy from B.A.P?" someone asked.

"He's not bad." I frowned.

"They all are. They're scary and intimidating."

"They're not bad. If you get to know them they're totally awesome guys."

"You talked to them?"

"Yeah."

"Even to the one that calls you mean names?"

"We are friends now. Now everyone treat them well. They feel outcasted and if you get on their bad side." I sighed for dramatic pause. "It won't be pretty." with that me and Soya went into the classroom. Jongup and Zelo were sitting on their desks laughing and being their usual goofy selves.

They saw me and looked less flustered and waved. I waved back and took our seats. I gave Soya an amused grin and she shot me a sly look. I felt two hands grab my shoulders and squeeze them slightly.

"Good morning." he put his cheek close to mine and smiled.

"Hi." I said while getting out my books.

"How are you?" he asked and sat on my desk.

"Fine, Soya do you have lip gloss?" I asked pretending I wasn't interested.

'God why does he have to look so cute today?' my mind panicked.

"So uh, Minah." I turned to him while applying lip gloss on my lips and he stared at me for a second.

"Uh..." I handed Soya back her lip gloss and she smiled at me with an amused look. I looked back up at Zelo.

"What is it?" I asked with my old tone of voice. Innocent and nicely with big gleaming eyes.

"Hey Zelo, I'm cold can I have your hoodie?" Jongup asked.

"What? Fine." he groaned and took off his jacket and revealed his arms and body in his blck tank top. I stared for a second but quickly looked away.

'That jerk!' I screamed in my mind. He was gorgeous.

"What?" he smirked. "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure, whatever floats your boat." I waved him off.

He put his face inches from mine and we stared right into each others eyes. "You just won't admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That I am a ten."

"Nope, still a seven." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter