Apparently being kind is a crime

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Narrators point of view)

People were automatically staring as six guys walked into the school with an aura of intimidation. Girls were attracted but the glares they recieved made them fall back, and guys stepped back in defeat. Up front was the fearless and blunt leader Yong Guk. To his right, Himchan, who was a cheerful soul... most of the time. To the left was Daehyun, the quiet tough guy. Behind them were the other three. The gentle Youngjae, shy guy Jongup, and the maknae Zelo. When they all walk together they walk as one, a strong force that seems unpenitrable.

They arrived at a new school, and just by entering the building they got the same reputation as they did in previous schools. The rebels. Desperate girls were attracted, nice boys were scared, and teachers were stressing on what hell they could break loose.

 

(Minah's point of view)

"Minah... Minah? Yah! Ahn Minah!!!" Soya interrupted me from my deep trance.

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"That tall pole with blonde hair." I pouted.

"Stop thinking about him, he's not worth it."

"That is mean." I told her.

"And calling him a blonde pole isn't?"

"Well did you see how tall that guy was? He has to be at least six feet tall!" I exaggerated. This jerk just kept bothering my conscience and it's bugging me.

As class started I sat there and took notes, scribbling things down in my pretty hand writing. When suddenly the door flung open and two guys walked in.

"Ah, glad to see that you guys could join my class on the first day and manage to be ten minutes late." the teacher said.

"Sorry seonsaeng-nim." they bowed poorly, they totally did not care.

'Apparently first impressions don't matter to them.' I thought.

"Introduce yourselves then take your seats back there."

"Hello, my name is Jongup, and this is Zelo."

With that short introduction they made there way to their new seats, right behind ours. At least they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter