Wedding gifts

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Minah.” Zelo whispered. “Baby we’re here.” His breath tickled her neck.

          “Hm?” she stirred in her sleep.

          “We’re at the villa.” He moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

          “Carry me.” She lifted her limp arms and pouted.

          “Alright.” He sighed. He climbed out of the car and reached his long arms in the car too pull her out. He cradled her in his arms and took her inside the luxurious villa. It was just small and quaint for just the two of them.

          “So pretty!” she admired.

          “The rest of the house doesn’t matter. The bedroom is the main attraction.” He winked at her and ran down the hall. “I was going to bring you to Italy, but Bali was much more tempting.” He tickled her ribs and she squirmed in his arms.

          “Zelo!” Minah squealed as she was tossed onto the plush bed. He crawled on the bed like a prowling cat and she caught him by his chin to pull him into a kiss.

          “Later babe. We have to unpack and open all our wedding presents.” He told her.

          “Aaw, why don’t we get comfortable first.” She purred and pulled him back. He smiled against her lips.

          “I have everything planned for tonight so please be reasonable.” He begged.

          “Is this not reasonable?” she asked while trailing little kisses down his neck.

          “Come on.” He swooped her in his arms again and put her in the living room as servants brought in their things.

          “You’re no fun.” She pouted.

          “Shush and open our presents.” He sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. All their gifts were mailed to the villa and were stacked in the living room.

          “This one is from the guys at the company.” Minah read the tag. She opened the box, which was a decent size. “Aaw, it’s a Totomato plush couple.” She pulled out the girl matoki and the boy matoki.

          “This one is from Block B.”

          “They sent us a present? How sweet, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter