A lot happened last night...

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Zelo's point of view)

I slowly woke up and my memories from last night were coming back to me. I smiled and then realized that my arms weren't wrapped around anything. I opened my eyes and looked at the blank space next to me. I sat up and looked around for Minah who was not here. I frowned and looked back in the spot she was laying on.

"Yeah, I just need a uniform and the usual morning stuff.- I'm not home.- It's a long story just bring it over.- Thanks Soya. So how was your date?- Ok, ok. Hurry." Minah walked in and hung up the phone. "Oh you're up." she smiled.

I brightened up immediately and held my arms out to her. She sat next to me and laid back down in my arms.

"I thought you had left."

"Do you really think I would do that?"

"Not sure, you've been full of surprises lately. Going against your fathers wishes and seeing me anyway. Very unlike you." she didn't say anything. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, let's just not talk about him."

I shook it off, knowing she probably feels a little guilty. Curse my bad boy reputation and image.

"Yaaahh, Minaaah." I swayed back and forth and squeezed her tighter.

"What?"

I kissed her cheek. She covered her face with the blanket.

"No, no. I want to see that pretty face." I pulled the covers from her face. She was blushing and smiling that cute smile of hers. "You're so cute."

"Not in the mornings."

"You're the most attractive in the mornings."

"How?"

"You have this fresh morning glow, your lips are still pouted from sleep and your body is warm and comforting." she turned over and put her head under my chin.

"Do we have to go to school?"

"Yes. I don't want you to get in trouble. Especially with your parents."

"Oh now you care what they think." she retorted.

"I may be a bad boy but I do have a heart." I felt her hand place on my chest.

"I know. I just hope it's mine."

"It always was."

"Since when?"

"Ever since you got out of that cocoon of yours and shone even brighter as yourself."

"That's not very specific."

"Because you don't know when it happened." I kissed her forehead. "You're amazing."

"I need a shower."

"You and I both. You can go first."

"I don't have any clothes."

"You can wear my clothes." the image of Minah in my clothes made me smile.

"Can I wear that one sweater with the leopard print?" she asked giddily.

"Anything you want."

"Yay! Ok I'll be back." she got up and grabbed the sweater out of my drawer. She turned and waved cutely as she backed out.

(Yong Guk's point of view)

If that guy calls me one more time I am going to go to him just to punch him in the face. Seriously, he doesn't understand that me and my boys are trying to get away. I gave up everything to let us start over while we were still young and not absorbed by the crime.

I poured myself a cup of coffee to wake me up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter