Guess who?

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minah's point of view)

She was mad and I knew it. She didn't say anything as I bought the dozens of clothes I tried on. Even when we were trying on shoes she didn't say a word. It's not like I purposely got drunk and slept with a total stranger. I may be new at being bad but I'm not stupid.

"Aish, I didn't know you were dumb and innocent." his voice recalled in my head. I pouted.

"Bestie, let's go get some food." I suggested, kissing up to her.

"No."

"I'll buy."

"..."

"We can go guy watching."

"... Let's go." she walked ahead, not trying to admit defeat. I could only laugh at her.

We bought ice cream and sat at a table with a full view of the food court. Looking around casually we had an eye out for hot guys.

"Oh! He's cute." she pointed out this guy talking on his phone with some sunglasses on.

"Ooh." I smirked. "I'd like to see what's under the shirt." Soya smacked my arm in surprise. "What?" apparently I never said those things out loud. "Oh, what about over there, looking at shoes."

"Eh, the blonde hair's a turn off. Omo! Look!" she nearly choked on her drink. I turned to see someone just like him behind him playing with nunchuks.

"There is two of them!" she cheered. "One for you, one for me." we laughed at ourselves. "Oh, look at that guy." I turned with all my excitement, but it quickly drained away.

"Oh my God!" I tried to hide my face.

"I know, hot right?"

"No! That's the guy."

"What guy?"

"The one who tried to 'make the moves'." I whimpered. I sure hope he wouldn't see me.

"He is?" she went to stand up and confront him but I pulled her back down.

"Let's just get out of here. Act natural."

We got up to leave the area and acted cool. I clenched my fists tight as we passed by him. Once we were past I could breathe.

"What a waste of cuteness." Soya pouted. I laughed and elbowed her side. We bought more stuff, it became so much that we had to stop and go back to the car. "But we only went to half the stores."

"Another day. I'm so tired. Plus, I don't want to see that guy again." I closed the back door and went to reach for the drivers door.

"What guy?" a familiar voice said behind me. I turned and felt my stomach drop. "Hey beautiful." he smirked. I wanted to smack it off his face, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter