Wedding, Part One

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minah's point of view

Zelo's point of view

 

           

             I woke up in an empty bed in my mother’s condo. Early autumn sunlight beamed through the glass sky light and down on my bed. At first I was sad because my other half was not beside me, but then I remembered what awaited me later today. Even in my half awaken state I managed to let a smile spread on my face.

 

            For once I woke myself up. Once my eyes opened I couldn’t go back to sleep because I wanted to hurry and get to the main event. My girl wasn’t by my side but in a few hours she will be. For the rest of our lives.

           

            “Minah! Wake up!” I heard my mother call.

            “She’s getting married!” I heard Soya’s shrill voice exclaim.

            I willingly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where a small breakfast was made. I sat beside Soya and looked right at my mother. We were all glowing and I really liked it. Why couldn’t every morning me like this? To have the feeling of anticipation and excitement every day.

            “After breakfast we’ll head to the spa.” My mother told me.

            “After that we’ll get pedicures and manicures. Then we’ll get our make-up and hair done. Eeeeeppp! I’m so excited!” Soya added.

            “I am too. I wonder how Zelo is doing.”

            “You won’t know until you see him at the end of the aisle.”

            “I miss him more than ever.” I sighed before sticking some food in my mouth.

            “Are you nervous?” My mom asked.

            “No, I’m excited. I bet when it’s show time I’ll get all nervous but when I get to him I’ll be ok.”

            “You guys are so perfect!” Soya smiled.

            “When are you and Himchan tying the knot?” I asked with a mischievous smile.

            “I don’t know, we’ve been talking about it a lot lately but I just don’t know.”

            “If he asked would you say yes?”

            “Oh definitely. We’ve been together as long as you and Zelo have.”

 

            “Zelo get out of bed! You’re getting married!!!” Daehyun knocked on my bedroom door continuously.

            “Baby Zelo!” Youngjae called out.

            “I’m up, I’m up.” I slumped out of bed and made my way to the door while scratching the back of my head.

            “We made pancakes!” Jongup hyung exclaimed.

            “Are there cherry tomatoes?” I asked curiously.

            “Of course.” Yong Guk slung his arm around my shoulder and led me down the stairs.

            “Can you believe the maknae would be getting married before any of us?” Youngjae asked.

            “It’s sad.” Daehyun fake cried on his shoulder.

            “I don’t even have a girlfriend.” Jongup whined.

            “Jieun and I are happy.” Yong Guk gloated on his recent girlfriend.

            “Mmmmm. Pancakes.” I ignored them all and dug into my breakfast. “I miss Minah.” I whined with my mouth full of food.

            “Aish.” Himchan hissed while wiping syrup off my chin.

            “You guys are twenty yet you still act like teenagers.” Yong Guk smirked.

           

            “Ugh, this feels so good.” Soya moaned beside me as we got massages at the spa. She turned to me and observed me. “How are you so calm?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Most girls are nervous on their wedding day. Why aren’t you?”

            “I don’t have my doubts about marrying Zelo. In fact, I just want this day to go by faster.”

            “But it’s the happiest day of your life.”

            “Once I’m with him I’ll have the happiest life.”

            “True.”

 

            “Zelo come on, we have to go to the manor so we can get ready!” all the guys stood at the door with their suits and items in hand. I came down with my stuff and followed into the van.

            “So where are you taking Minah after the wedding?” Youngjae asked with a erted smirk.

            “Venice, Italy.” I smiled. I had asked his soon to be mother in law if we could use their villa by the coast and she said yes. I didn’t need to plan a whole adventure for us to go on because just Minah and a nice location is all I need.

            “I bet my hat that Minah will come back pregnant.” Jongup smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter