Hotel Room

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(No one’s point of view)

            “We’re home!” Youngjae called out as BAP and Soya got home from late schedules.

            “Minah!?” Soya called out.

            “Kitchen.” Her voice called from another room.

            “We brought fried chicken.” Yong Guk set the plastic bag full of delicious smelling food next to her on the counter.

            “I’m not hungry.” She answered coldly and took a sip of her water.

            “Why, what’s wrong?” Zelo asked and wrapped his arms around her waist while resting his hands on her stomach.

            “I’m on a diet so fatty foods are a no no.”

            “Diet? Why?” Soya asked before Zelo could.

            “I’ve gained five pounds so I’m losing it. Since all the cameras are on me I don’t want to look bad.”

            “You look fine.” Zelo told her while kissing the top of her head.

            “I’m still dieting.”

            “So, did you do anything today?” Soya took her chance to question her.

            “Nope, I just stayed home, like always.”

            “Really? Because Zico told us you two went on a date.”

            “He did?”

            “Actually he said you’ve been on a few for the past week.”

            Minah sighed. “We did go out today, but that’s the only one we’ve been on this week, and it’s not like I wanted to.”

            “He said you called him and planned the date.”

            “Are you seriously going to believe him!? That showed up on our door step and black mailed me, once again, to go out on another date.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “What are you trying to say?” her looks were killer and BAP stood around awkwardly.

            “I think you’re falling for him.”

            “Then you must be pretty stupid Cho Soya.”

            “Ugh! What!? Minah!” she ran after her to the stairs and stopped at the bottom. “Minah!”

            “What!?” she looked down and stopped in the middle of the staircase. “Don’t talk to me, I am so done with this.”

            “Minah! Minah!” Soya called out but she just walked into her room and then everyone heard the slamming of the bedroom door. The chandelier above the living room shook.

            “Babe.” Himchan stepped up to comfort his girlfriend but she stomped off to their bedroom and slammed the door shut. The boys were all quiet for a moment.

            “They’ve been best friends since diapers, and I never thought they’d come down to this.” Yong Guk shook his head. “We have to take things into our own hands.”

            Minah came down the stairs with a duffle bag on her shoulder. Zelo automatically tensed and ran to her.

            “Minah where are you going?” he asked.

            “I’m going to stay at a hotel for a while, I’ll be back soon.” She wasn’t as cold which reassure him. He took her hands and looked into her eyes.

            “You don’t have to go.”

            “I know but I just need to be away from everything, even Soya. I’ll call you as soon as I get my room.” She tip toed and pecked his cheek.

            Zelo turned his head so that their lips would meet and kissed her as if it were good bye forever. His hand rested on the back of her head and her arms s around his neck. When they parted she rested her head on his chest.

            “Please don’t go.”

            “I won’t be gone forever, I’ll probably be back home tomorrow.”

            “Call me once you get to the hotel, promise?” his arms constricted her.

            “I promise. I love you, and don’t let anything Zico does or say make you think otherwise.”

            “I love you too, and I trust you.”

           

            Down in Kangnam, Minah arrived at the Intercontinental Coex Hotel and booked a room. Of course it was a grand suite, if she had purchased a small one bed room they would suspect something. As walked through the lobby she was caught by a few cameras but she kept cool, if she ran to the elevator they would really be suspicious. In the elevator she stood next to a younger girl about thirteen of age. She wore a nice white doll dress and flats and her hair was pinned up neatly.

            “Omo! You’re Ahn Minah.”

            “Yeah.” She nodded and took off her sunglasses.

            “Oh, you’re so pretty. How are you?”

            “I’m fine, how are you?”

            “Oh, so nice.” The girl was so giddy Minah couldn’t help but smile. “I am fine.”

            “Is this your stop?” she asked as the elevator halted.

            “Oh, yeah.” The girls’ mood dampened quickly.

            “Have a good night.”

            “You too Ms. Ahn.” She bowed and stepped off.

            That one thing made Minah feel a bit better inside, but then she was saddened. That little girl had reminded her of the old her, of wealthy family, good manners, dressing with a pretty image. Hopefully her life wasn’t as chaotic as hers.

            After settling in her room she sat on her bed and picked up her phone. It had been a while since she had slept in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter