Wedding, Part Two

Dating Daddy's little girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Zelo’s point of view)

 

            She was so beautiful I could almost cry. Her eyes looked right at me and sparkled like diamonds and her smile was warming to my heart.

            This is the girl I am marrying? She is the one I will be with for the rest of my life?

            How did I get so lucky?

(Minah’s point of view)

 

            There he is, standing tall and looking utterly gorgeous in his tuxedo. His dark blue hair brushed over his forehead and his baby face made me feel giddy.

            There he is. The one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

            I couldn’t ask for anything more.

(No one’s point of view)

           

            Their hands met and she stood in front of him as a vision of beauty. Their eyes locked and never broke, even when the pastor started to speak.

            “Dearly beloved. We gather here today to watch as two lovers come together in holy matrimony.” He said, but after that the two zoned out. “You may say your vows.”

            The two snapped out of their trance and chuckled.

            “I’ll go first.” Minah offered. “Choi Junhong. Five years ago you were that tall, rude boy with ramen hair.” Everyone laughed subtly. “You drove me off the walls to the point where I could strangle you. And now, look where we are.”

            Zelo eye smiled and it made Minah’s heart beat just a little faster.

            “I was a dependent, helpless girl who was spoiled by her daddy. After a few tragic events you helped me become strong and a whole new person. I never really thanked you for making me… me. So thank you and I love you. We were destined to be together because without each other we are no one. I can’t wait to start our happy lives together.” She lightly squeezed his hands and smiled warmly.

            “And now the groom.” The pastor passed on.

            “Ahn Minah. I was rude to you the first time we met, when I bumped into you in the hallway. But it was the best decision I ever made in my life. Over time I looked forward to driving you insane and wouldn’t have minded if you choked me out.” Zelo began. Everyone chuckled. “You’re welcome for making you this amazing and beautiful person you are now, but I also want to thank you. For making me a better man. We have always been there for each other and never have I been unhappy, even through the worst. I love you and there’s nothing else to say but that.” He squeezed her hands and smiled down at her.

            People awed as the two were lost in each other’s eyes again, slightly filled with tears. The two didn’t hear anything and didn’t move until those magic words were said.

            “You may now kiss the bride.”

            They didn’t wait a second. Zelo let go with one hand and rested the other on the side of her head. He leaned down and she stretched her neck and met their lips halfway. Cheers erupted as they shared one passionate kiss. Pictures were taken of that magical moment as applause continued.

            BAP stood up and cheered the loudest.

            “VICTORY!!!” Himchan and Yong Guk cheered with their deep voices.

            Minah and Zelo broke apart and chuckled.

            “Throw the rice!!!” Youngjae called out.

            As the two made their way down the aisle rice rained down on them, most of it coming from BAP. As they ran for safety into their limo they caught their breaths and laughed a little.

            “We did it.” She said.

            “Forever?”

            “Hmmm, if we get that far.” She teased and kissed his lips. “Well husband, let’s go get changed for the after party.”

            “Let’s get this over with so we can get onto the honeymoon.” He wiggled his eyebrows as the limo moved forward.

            Outside, all the guests were waving and cheering.

            “Our little boy is all grown up.” Himchan sniffled.

            “Oh god, please don’t cry.” Daehyun sneered.

            “I can’t help it. It seems like yesterday we were all young and naïve children in high school, and now our maknae is off to start his adult life.”

            “Now I feel old.” Yong Guk sighed while holding hands with his girlfriend, Jieun.

 

(At the after party)

            All the guests arrived first and started dancing and eating the snacks. They all waited for the new couple to arrive. Some thought they just ditched and went straight to the honeymoon.

            “Is the stage set up?” Soya asked.

            “Yeah, this performance will be our best.” Jongup gave her a thumbs up.

            “They’re here!” Himchan exclaimed.

            People all cheered when the happy couple entered.

            “I want to make a toast!” Yong Guk stepped on stage and took the mic. “Everyone grab a glass. Waiters handed Zelo and Minah a glass of champagne. “I raised Zelo since he was very young, and I can say that Minah is the best thing to ever come into his life. I’m happy that he is happy. I wish you two eternal happiness.”

            “Now for my toast.” Soya added in. “I have known Minah since we were in diapers. Ever since Zelo came into her life it was all turned upside down. But it’s not a bad thing. To the happy couple!” People raised their glasses before sipping their drinks.

            “Now for a special performance from BAP.” Yong Guk flashed a gummy smiles as the boys got on stage. Zelo pecked Minah’s cheek before starting the song he had planned for her. Soya stood by her and they waited eagerly. They stood up their in their cute outfits.

“~Have you seen that girl?

Yeah, she knows you’re back

She got me crash and burn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter