1st Day

You are Special

Xiumin held his sister's hand as they approached the SM town dorms where Teukyeolhan would be dorming with them now. D.O had thought of her dorming with one of the girls like Tiffany, UI, or Sunny.  But Xiumin was against the idea since he wanted to be the one to tuck her in bed at night, read her storieson sleepless nights, hold her when she was had nightmares, share a warm glass of milk to help her sleep, to keep her warm on cold nights. Xiumin wanted to make up for all the nights that she didnt have anybody to do that for her; Xiumin just wanted to be the best brother he could be.

Prior to picking Teukbyeolhan up from the home, they had rearranged Xiumin's room to make more room and bought some things to make it seem more feminine to appeal to her. Also Luhan is now rooming with Tao because Tao is tired of rooming by himself. Specifially he said he wanted to cuddle with at night as well. And Luhan just was the unlucky one since he couldn't beat Kris who ran to him room and locked himself while Luhan was dragged to Tao's room to be cuddlefied. No one interfered with the wushu warrior and the wrath of his aegyo.

"Here is your room now" Xiumin said using his other hand to grasp the door knob that held the room they would be sharing. Pushing the door open, he held his breath hoping that she would like the room.

The room was painted a light baby blue with a white trim on the top and bottom. There was one bed but it was queen sized so it would fit both Xiumin and Teukyeolhan. The comfortator was a matching baby blue color but had bright pink fluffy pillows and it seemed matching sheets as well. The floor had pink and white  furry rugs on the wooden floor in the shape of a flowers and hearts.  The curtains were somehow a subtle yellow color and were pulled to let the sun shine through the room. In front of the bed was a desk with a computer and TV which just enough room to hold all of Teukyeolhan's game systems. On the bed was a human sized white teddy bear with a red silk ribbon tied around the neck.

"Do you like it?" he nervously asked.

She took a step forward into the room letting his hand go to run over the wall softly. She put a hand on the comforter letting ehr hand sink in slightly and then to the pillow rubbing the fabric in between her fingers. Then her fignertips ran over the curtains pressing a hand on the glass window leaving a hand print taht was barely visible. Then she stopped at the desk rubbing a hand over the TV and then the computer top to the empty space of the desk. It seems she was expecting something to be there when she turned back around to him with the same emotionless face she had been wearing.

"Can I play videogames?" she asked him innocently.

"Videogames? Oh you want to play videogames?" Xiumin's eyes widdened.

 She simpled nodded before turned back to finger at the empty space of the desk probably where she was wanting the game systems to go. Xiumin sighed slightly disappointed that the room had no real impression on her. He went and helped the guys to bring her bags up from the car. Again he sighed having his hopes high that she would have jumped up and down with joy from the room and them tackled him to the ground. But then he had to remind himself that Teukyeolhan was not like other girls; she had special needs and she probably comprehend the work put into the room. Carrying the bags that carried her game systems, since he didn't trust anybody else with something so breakable, he took them up to the room and was about to go through the door when he could hear talking.

"Hi Mr. Bear, I'm Teukyeolhan but the nurses called be Hannie but I'm living with my brother now. Oh really is that so? Is your brother nice? I think he looks really nice.Well that's nice! Let's sing a song!" Xiumin could hear it was Taeukyeolhan's voice.

He smiled cracking the door a bit and looked to see her singing and dancing around the room holding hte arms of the big bear out in front of her. She spun around on the bare ball of her feet smiling big as she looked at the big white teddy bear stretched out in front of her. Xiumin's smile spread across his face as she jumped on the bed saying to the bear how comfortable it is and pretending the bear was talking back. Then she went to the curtains looking outsdie pointing out all the things that were outside the window to the street below. She was so excited with that bear and happy.

'Maybe the games can wait' Xiumin thought sneaking into the room.

 He quickly snuck the bags into the corner of the closet to be installed later. Teaukyeolhan was still pointing things out and waving to people down below with the bear hand. Standing behind her he grinned running from behind her and then yelling picking her up from her waist from behind and lifting her up. She squealed taken by surprise and continued on to laugh as he fell backwards onto the bed laughing as she laughed her hold still on the teddy bear. Instead of  unpacking the bags of clothes and such that were outside the room, Xiumin and Teukyeolhan just played in the room with the teddy bear having a small tea party and dancing around to music just having fun.

The happiness shined in Teukyeolhan's eyes and in her movements as she spun and jumped around the room them on the bed with Xiumin. Her laugh could tell everyone that she was having fun and was just enjoying herselfShe seemed like a normal girl with ehr big bright eeys that went well with her big bright smile. Xiumin was overly glad that her first memory moving in would be of them luaghing together.  None of the other members disturbed them leaving them to catch up and hang out as siblings. But soon the laughter and dancing was silenced leaving the other members to see what happened.

Sneaking in through the cracked door they members slithered in the room looking around the room. But appraoching hte bed they stopped holding in their awe's and oh's. At the foot of the bed on the floor was Xiumin leaning against the bed asleep with Teukyeolhan's head in his lap with her small body curled around the teddy bear. It was just too cute with them to hold in their awe's and oh's so they quickly sneaked their way out out of the door and let eveyrhting out in the living room. The two children in the room were sound asleep tired and tuckered out from the playing and seemed to be staying alseep from a while now.