I'm too old

You are Special

Lay gulped as he remembered his promise to Tao about being Bunny's boyfriend. He wasn't sure how much of the 'boyfriend' acting he could do before Xiumin was going to punch him. Or before the other members started to suspect him of something. Bunny didn't have practice so she watched them while they were practicing for more MAMA promotions. Lay had so far braided her hair for her and put it up, fold up her jacket for her, fetched her some snacks and drinks, and even walked with her to the bathroom. Xiumin was waving his fist at him every time he did something, giving him that state that said 'What chu doing?'. Also Kris and Tao were having him the 'eye' the one that said 'OoooooooOOOOOoooooohhhhhHhhhhhhHHHH'. Lay gulped as he wiped sweat off her brow from practice their dance with them. He could hear Xiumin grumble behind him, obviously glaring down the taller dancers back.
"Thank you" she smiled at him before sipping her water.
He hummed nodding as he gulped. His hand became suddenly shaky as he let out a shaky breath. Before anything else could happen, he felt himself get shoved back onto his and out the way. Lay let out a groan rubbing his , to see Xiumin smiling as he wiped down Bunny's sweaty face. Lay reached out to say something, but the dog like growl that omitted from Xiumin made him yelp and crawl backwards. Xiumin went back to moving hair out of Bunny's face and wiping sweat from her forehead. She thanked her older brother with a kiss to his nose.
"Awwwww sibling love, those two are so cute" Chen sighed leaning against Luhan.
"It's so happy to see them together again" Luhan sighed wrapping an arm around Chen.
"Life is almost back to normal again" their sighed together.
"What is up with those two?" Lay sweat dropped at the two singers.

"Lets go eat!" Tao jumped as they exited the dance studio.
"Yeah, I'm so hungry" Xiumin nodded holding Bunny's hand.
"You hungry?" Lay asked Bunny.
"Mmm hmmm" she nodded up at him.
"Grrrrr" Xiumin growled at Lay again.
"Eehhhhahahaha" Lay shyly laughed backing away.

So the group of seven went to go to a cheap raymen shop that was just down the block from the dance studio. Tao and Kria held hands as they walked a bit ahead of the rest of the group. Luha and Chen walked a bit behind them harmonizing 'What is Love' just for the heck of it. And that left Xiumin, Bunny, and Lay in the very back. Bunny hummed holding Xiumin's hand as he pointed stuff they saw along the way. Lay had his purple beats pulled up, his head nodding along to the music. He had his hands tucked into his pockets, but suddenly he felt a had slip into his pocket and grasp his. Opening an eye, he looked down seeing Bunny had slipped her hand into his pocket and was grasping his own much larger hand, while her other hand was occupied with Xiumin's hand.
"Bunny?" He whispered silently.
"Your hand is warm" he heard her whisper.
"Hey Bunny why you walking so slow all of a sudden?" Xiumin asked turning around.
His eye laid first on the fact that Lay had pulled their hands out of his pocket to unlock their hold. But to Xiumin, it just looked like they were holding hands, couple style with the fingers locked. His face instantly turned red and his lips tucked into a deep tight line. Lay began to stutter, his hands waving around furiously in front of him, only flashing their liked hands in front of Xiumin more. Sweat formed at Lay's brow, nervous that the hamster looking member would punch him.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLDING HER HAND?? YOUR NOT DATING SO LET GO!!!" Xiumin yelled pointing an accusing finger at Lay.
"No, no, it's not what you think!" Lay sweated furiously.
"Let it go!!!!" Xiumin yelled, on his tip goes now so that he towered a but over Lay.
"Awwwww okay okay okay okay" Lay cries trying to pry Bunny's hand off.
It took some time, but finally Lay was able to pry off Bunny's had from his own. He didn't know how such a tiny frail girl could have such an iron grip. Xiumin growled and chomped at Lay in a very dominate aggressive dog sort of way before making way to the raymen shop again. The other part of their group had not e their detour as backtracked to where the were. Tao couldn't stop giggling as Lay, face flushed a bright red, tried to reason with the determined protective Xiumin. Luhan shook his head totally judging his group members while Chen joined Tao's giggling. Kris joined Luhan's judging. When finally their hands had separated, Lay panted having seen his life flash before his eyes. Tao giggled leaning into Kris's touch.
"I blame you, you got me into this!" Lay yelled turning to Tao.
"Just trying to help!" Tao giggled running away.
"What are you trying to help! You make no sense!" Lay yelled running after Tao.
"Oh my god, I'm old, I can't run" Kris complained just walking after them.