Bubble teas encounters

You are Special

"Where shall we go?" Xiamen asked as Bunny held onto his arm in the crowded area. 

"Hmmmm there Oppa" Bunny pointed to a bubble tea shop. 

"Chincha?? Bubble tea already?" He teased poking her cheek. 

"Dae taro ube flavor please Oppa" Bunny nodded putting her hands together in a pleading way. 

"Let's go then" he smiled  as the cross light turned green. 

Bunny giggled lightly as Xiumin and her made there way through the crowded crosswalk, bumping into people slightly.  She walked behind him but still held into his arm so that they wouldn't get lost. As they crossed the both of them did a slight skip walk into the bubble tea shop and got in line seeing how crowded it was in there too. Xiumin smiled at Bunny seeing her look at the array of pastries in the display case with wide eyes. Suddenly her eyes turned to the TV hanging up behind the counter as they heard MAMA being played. He heard her gasp as it was Exo's M version and the fast mama mama mama part was about to play. Bunny turned and tugged on his sleeve lightly pointing to the TV. 

"Oppa Oppa it's you" she said hyperly as she pointed. 

Sure enough there was Xiumin. Except his face wasn't all cute hamster like, his face was painted with make up from forehead to chin. His face was painted to look hollow and sunken in, teeth were painted over his lips, circles around his eyes taken away the cuteness of them. Ever now and then Kris's (my baby after Lay) face would pipe in, looking like diamonds or rocks were overcoming the right side of his face. He smirked seeing how excited Bunny was at his appearance. 

"Oppa looks cool huh?" He smiled as Bunny was still watching. 

"Mm hmm, very cool" she nodded grinning. 

She turned back to the array of pastries as Xiumin looked around jut checking the decorations of the shop. But then he notice some high school boys at a table leering there direction. He glared and looked at Bunny seeing she was plastered to the display case looking at all the cakes and cupcakes and what not. Then it was switched to the mirror on the wall behind the counter clearly showing Bunny's pressed up in the reflection. A hiss was made as his turned his attention back to the leering teenagers eyeing Bunny up and down. He turned back to Bunny and wrapped and arm around her shoulders pulling her back from the glass a but. She looked up and smiled up at him before he lightly pushes her down the line seeing as there was quite a gap. Then turning back to the teenagers, Xiumin's eyes darkened over and squinted into a death glare  Kris would be proud of. The teenagers shrugged turning back to their drinks. 

"Oppa can I look at the pictures?" She asked pointing to the pictures on the wall.

"Aniyo, Oppa would feel much safer with you by my side" he shook his head eyeing the teenagers. 

"Dae Oppa" she nodded as she liked at the menu just to skim the items. 

"Anyeong, may I have a taro ube and choco banana bubble tea?" He asked the young girl behind the cashier. 

While Xiumin was distracted, Bunny went back to the display case and looking at the pastures again. She wasn't  aware of the  presence next to her as her eyes leered over the pastries. She heard someone order something and a thank you but she didn't pay any attention to it. Until she heard someone to 'yum' over her shoulder. She looked seeing it was a young boy, maybe a year younger than her. He has bit into a cannoli and was wiping the cream from his lips, as he deliciously savored the bit. 

"These cannolis always have the sweetest cream" he said the cream off his fingers. 

Then he turned to her with a smirk as he saw her looking at him. Bunny ducked her head down under his eyes, starting to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly he turned to her and used his finger to wipe some cream from the cannoli and offered it to her. Bunny backed away from him, sweat forming in her palms from the nervousness she was feeling. Suddenly he reached down to her ear and huskily whispered. 

"Maybe it's not the cannoli's cream you'd like to taste" he inserted the cream covered digit in his mouth. 

"But mine" he finished smirking. 

Bunny had no idea what he was saying, but she didn't like it. It sounded dirty and sleazy , like he was having other intentions. Bunny slide away from him, her body feeling very small from his mischievous stare. Suddenly she pushed off the glass and was going to just walk past him when he grabbed her wrist. Bunny squeaked as her wide eyes went back up to his smirk and eyes full of mischief.  Her moth opened and closed to say something, but all that came out was nothing making her look like a floundering fish. Bunny felt him pull her towards him, her small body yanking foreword. But then she felt his wrist disappear, as well as a smack erupt in the air. She looked seeing Xiumin there with his hand in a slap position while the boy was rubbing his wrist. 

"Aish, sometimes I love fans too much, autograph every piece of clothing for two minutes and this happens" Xiumin said handing Bunn her drink. 

"Hey buddy" the boy started to say putting a hand in his shoulder. 

Xiumin's martial arts reflexes kicked in and her grabbed the boys wrist and presse hard on the vein right here and tweaked it in a slight angle to where it was uncomfortable. The boy gasped slightly at the pain, but couldn't say much cause it hurt. 

"Hey buddy nothing, don't touch my sister" Xiumin growled before releasing him.

Xiumin grasped Bunny's hand lightly and dragged her out of the shop and down the street a but before turning to her. He saw bunny was tightly clutching the drink inherent hands looking down at the purple slush consistency of it. With a sigh, Xiumin softly grabbed her hands I both of his and rubbed them down to the wrist where the boy had grabbed her. Bunny looked up seeing him use his sleeve to wipe something away on her wrist. Suddenly he exhaled a hot breath object wrist and then continue  to wipe away whatever he had a vendetta for. 

"Oppa why you doing?" She asked shyly. 

"Away that sleazy guys germs off your skin, it's be a ways to let some guys gross germs defile your skin" Xiumin said nonchalantly. 

"Oppa" she said quietly. 

"Hmm?" He hummed not looking up. 

"Can we go there?" She asked pointing to a place over his shoulder. 

He blinked and looked over his shoulder to where she was pointing. His eyes widened to the one place she had punted at. It was a plushy shop. But not an other plushy shop. A kpop plushy shop. He could very well see the GD human sized plushy in the window and some smaller BIGBANG at the feet. He also saw a sign saying 'Soon! EXO member plushness to be released!'. Xiumin turned to protest but he saw her wide shiny eyes silently pleading him. Xiumin sighed and molded offering his arm to Bunny again who grinned and jump lightly before grabbing his arm and dragging him.