Music Bank

You are Special

"Are you okay?" A voice asked.

Bunny looked up seeing it was Daehyun who asked. He smiled at her from his place sitting in a chair while he got his make up touched up. They were just waiting now. Everyone was dressed and waiting. Yongguk was trying to get Zelo to calm down while he got his hair gelled up at the perfect angle. Himchan was trying not to get his perfectly white tuxedo stained. Yongjae was making faces in the mirror liking how the yellow cardigan made him look tanner. Jong up was practicing his solo part where people weren't walking.  Bunny was just sitting feeling sort of nervous. She was dancing with her favorite group, she didn't want to mess up. 

All the back up dancers sort of matched but had their own style brought into it. Bunny wore black khaki cut offs, a black mechanic button up showing off the white t shirt underneath. She also wore white knee length socks with the two black stripes at the top, and had her long hair curled . Her hair was curled only half way up, her bangs were pinned back and she had a white bandana tied around her head, the knot facing up. To say the least, the back up dancers were dressed a bit gangster but not so much to where they stood out from the idols, which is why they were wearing all black. Bunny shifted from foot to foot remembering what Xiumin said. 

'I'll be watching from the audience, I want to see it as a point from a fan' 

Gosh why couldn't Xiumin be here right now. Usually he had words to say to her when she was nervous before a performance, but now he was standing in the audience disguised as a fan. Bunny didn't even know where he was sitting so she didn't even know where to look. She didn't even know what he was wearing in case she recognised him. Bunny sighed shifting from foot to foot again waiting for them to be up.

"And now B.A.P with No Mercy!" The announcer yelled.

Lights were zig zagging through the air as the begging part played. Fans were cheering loudly holding up their signs and light sticks seeing B.A.P's name be splattered on the back screen. They had their heads down before the popping came and they lifted their heads. Bunny turned to her right pulling her chest in and out with every beat and swaying her head to the other side.  It stayed like that until it was Yongguk's starting part and Bunny jumped into a squat on the outside more in the front before standing and doing a threat jump at the audience like two other dancers. Bunny smiled as she got back into place, the roaring of the fans cheers making her get rid of her nervousness and be replaced by power. 

Nervous? Who was nervous? Not Bunny, she was having fun in the stage as she muscle memorized the routine and which way to go. Her hair bounced around as her head bobbed to the beat before doing the 'no mercy' part. The no mercy part was a bit odd since Bunny didn't really have junk to grab onto while she body rolled. Also Bunny kind of tripped running to the back to get out of the way for the boy's solo routine part. Her eyes watch amazed as Jong Up b-boyed and did a windmill while the rest around them spun kick landing on one knee. Soon she was joining them going back in bouncing and skipping around the the beat but making sure she was in her place to stop and punch the air. But at some point Bunny thought she heard some one say 'Is that Bunny?'. Though, she dismissed it and kept dancing. 

"Woah! I am sweaty" Zelo cheered running into the dressing room.

"Good job everybody, it was great" Yongguk said patting one of the dancer's back. 

"Hungry! Cheesecake!" Daehyun groaned flopping on the couch.

"Fattie" Bunny giggled poking his stomach.

"Hey!" He pouted holding his stomach.

"She's just telling the truth! Don't get so hurt" Youngjae laughed as one of the noona's wiped make up his face,

"I am extremely hurt" Daehyun pouted rolling on the couch.

"Noona, there's someone here from you" Jong Up said entering the room.

Bunny furtowee her eyebrows wondering who could it be. If it was Xiumin, he would have walked right in or JongUp would have just let him in. Or if it was any of the other Exo members, they were allowed in. So who could it be? Bunny bounced to the door and opened it. A smile stretched on her face as she saw who it was.

"Seoul oppa!" She smiled enveloping him in a hug.