Mr. Come steal your girl

You are Special

“You” Xiumin pointed a finger at Lay.

 

Xiumin had to leave in the middle of dance practice a few days after cause Bunny had another therapy appointment and Krystal’s photoshoot had gone longer that it was supposed to, so he had to go and pick her up. On his way to drop her off at her dance practice with BIGBANG, Bunny had asked if she would be able to be one of their dancers for a performance sometime in the future. Xiumin grinned thinking it that it was sweet that she would want to dance with him and the group. But of course that grinned was crushed as soon as she said:  

“I want to dance with Lay gege”

 

Which lead him to where he was now marching up to the dance practice room again. As soon as Lay had heard the dance practice door kick open he was on alert since he had been a target as of recently. And seeing that he was on the receiving end of where Xiumin’s finger was pointing he started to prepare for whatever was to come.

 

“Oh come on I didn’t even do anything” Lay panted as he physical climbed over Chen’s body that was laying next to him.

 

Kris jumped in, his tall height towering in front of Xiumin who hadn’t even taken a step yet.

 

“Before you knife hand him, what is that he did?” Kris had to make sure that this attack was deserved.

 

“I’m not going to do anything, I just want to talk to him outside” Xiumin’s guard softened as he dropped his pointing hand.

 

Kris nodded as if he was giving his permission and stepped aside. Lay, who had been human wall that was made of Tao and Chen, cautiously peeked his head over their shoulders to see Xiumin’s dark aura had dissipated. But still cautiously he got up and followed the shorter member out of the dance practice room. Standing a few feet away from the door just incase the other members tried to eavesdrop on them they wouldn’t be able to hear much. Xiumin looked the other Chinese member with a very hard analyzing gaze to which Lay shrank under.

 

“I’m going to ask you something and I want you to be completely honest with me cause it’s not just me that wants to know this” Xiumin crossed his arms over his broad chest.

 

Lay paled just the slightest.

 

“Do you have any feelings for Bunny?” Xiumin held his strong gaze, his dark eyes looking straight into Lay’s.

 

Lay went straight flabbergasted from the question, it was a very difficult question to answer. Bunny had been living with them for almost eight months now, but Lay didn’t know if if he started to look at her differently over that time. They had that one date where all they did was eat a bunch of sweets and play videogames, Lay looked at his hand dropped down by his side; he could almost remember how soft her hand was. But even before that day, he could remember thinking there were days that Bunny would look so peaceful and pretty sitting on the couch just playing on her DS. Then when the incident happened, seeing the couch empty of where she usually sat his heart did drop. And Lay couldn’t even describe the undeniable happiness he had felt those days him and Bunny would stumble upon each other in the dance practice room. Spending those few hours with her as they just danced in sync in front of that giant mirror, stealing glances at her Lay was happy.

 

“Yah! You’ve been spaced out for almost five minutes now” Xiumin tapped his foot, knocking the dimpled dancer out of his trance.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry I just don’t know how to answer that” Lay rubbed he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Well do you or do you not?” Xiumin bite the inside of his cheek.

 

“I just don’t know Minseok, I feel happy and calm around Bunny like  my body knows it in a good place around her, but I don’t know if that’s because I like her or not. I like being around her and when we had dance together, I just I don’t know” Lay was lost for words.

 

Xiumin sighed, he had figured that Lay felt similarly to Bunny but poor boy didn’t even know his own feelings.

 

“Well I just want to let you know that if you ever get your feelings sorted out, at least let me know first” Xiumin dropped his crossed arms.

 

The boys nodded and walked back to the dance practice room. As soon as Xiumin turned the doorknob, he heard a bunch of footsteps retreat away from the door. They were met with the most unnatural scene in the dance practice room. Tao had jumped on Kris with his legs wrapped around his waist, Luhan and Chen stuck themselves in some kind of yoga meets taekwondo poses as if to look like they were in the middle of stretching for practice. But they all knew they had been trying to listen to their conversation.

 

A couple days passed since their talk, and nothing between the two boys has changed they were still good close friends. But things between Bunny and Lay seemed to have changed, it wasn’t anything that Xiumin could see at first until about three days after their talk. There had been a change in Bunny’s demeanor that made him notice how Lay seemed to be avoiding Bunny. It was something small, but Xiumin noticed it right away.

 

It was at the full group dance practice for their new song Growl. Usually when they took breaks between dances, Bunny would always give Xiumin a towel and water bottle and then would offer  another one to Lay who would smile and take the towel. But this time Bunny gave the water bottle and towel  Xiumin, and when she went to offer the spare to Lay he turned away from her. Xiumin made a face as he saw Lay casually walk away to talk to Luhan and Sehun while Bunny just stood there with the white towel in hand. He could see her shoulder sink just a bit and was going to march over there and knife hand Lay when he saw Kai pop in front of Bunny.

 

“For me?” he smiled taking the towel from her.

 

Bunny just nodded, her eyes glazed over with that far off looks she used to always have. Kai smiled and asked if she wanted to learn the dance with him to which she immediately nodded. Xiumin pursed his lips watching as he lead her to in front of  the large mirror and started the practice the very beginning where they would get into a squatted stance before leading into a bunch of hip s and shoulder shrugs. The round eyes of Xiumin then went to Lay seeing how he stopped talking to Sehun and Luhan to watch the pair dance in sync. With the sleeveless shirt Lay was wearing Xiumin could see his arms flex as he crossed his arms and his shoulders square out, also Xiumin could see Lay’s dimple deepen as he bite his bottom lip. Then the other Chinese male tore his attention off the dancing pair and returned to the conversation with the other two members.

 

It was the end of the dance practice now, they were all sweaty, tired, and achy from the fast intricate routine. Xiumin plopped on the dance floor panting with his eyes closed trying to catch his breath. He was only about a foot or two away from Bunny who was leaning against the wall. The sound of shuffled footsteps caught his attention making him open his eyes and sit up on his elbows. Blinking past the sweat beads that rolled into his vision he could see Kai laying on the floor with his head in Bunny’s lap.

 

“Can I lay here?” he asked even though he was already comfortable.

 

Bunny was just silent looking down at Kai’s face seeing how sweaty he was. Xiumin was hoping that since he wasn’t Lay that Bunny would’ve just pushed him off or told him no. But instead Bunny just grabbed the towel that Kai had hanging out of his basketball short pocket and started to pat his face with it.  

 

“Oh you’re so good to me” Kai hummed closing his eyes.

 

“Hey! You two stop that, yah yah yah” Xiumin was exhausted but he stilled managed to stand up and tower over them.

 

Kai sat up from her lap and leaned against the wall next to Bunny. Bunny looked up at Xiumin, he could see that closed off look in her eyes as she locked eyes with him. He frowned deeply seeing that look on her face, he couldn’t tell what she was thinking or even if her mind was present at the moment. But then suddenly Bunny got up to stand in front of him, still gazed locked with him.  

 

“Gege is sweaty too” she said before she started to dab his face with the towel.


Suddenly the door to the practice room was slammed making all of their heads snap towards it. The wooden door didn’t catch the lock and slowly creaked back open. With quick analyzing eyes Xiumin tried to see who had left or came in. The only person missing that he could see was Lay.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

Alright so this fic has dragged on quite a bit now, just fair warning that  I probably have like seven more chapters before ending thsi fic. Since it will be hitting the forty chapter mark soon