Just you and me

You are Special

"Lay what are you doing today?" Xiumin asked poking the skinny dancer.

"Ummmm nothing, why?" He shrugged flipping through the TV channels.

"Well can you look after Bunny today, we all have schedules today" Xiumin said fixing his shirt alignment.

"Me? You want me to look after Bunny today?" Lay asked sounding a bit nervous.

"Yes" Xiumin nodded making a face.

"What about the Exo-K guys?" Lay asked turning on the couch.

"They're already taking care of Kai since he threw out his hip during practice, besides Bunny's really easy to take care of" Xiumin said  before going to put on his shoes.

Lay just pouted trying to hide his nervousness as one by one the guys left through the front door. He say back down on the couch and looked at the TV sighing as he thought about how long they were going to be gone. What was he going to do? What was Bunny going to do? They had hours to waste, what was he going to do to keep Bunny entertained? They can't just watch TV all day, Xiumin hated when Bunny did that. He already had limited the hours she could play videogames and had a curfew for when she had to get off her laptop. So what could they do. While Lay was lost in his thoughts pondering what he should plan today to past time, the door to Xiumin's room opened. 

"Where is everybody?" A drowzy voice asked. 

Lay looked up to see a sleepy Bunny rubbing the tiredness away from her eyes. He blushed deeply seeing her sleep attire had been a light yellow spaghetti strap nightshirt with some matching shorts that had little pink hearts on them. With her bed head French braid, drowzy face, and her pajamas, she looked absolutely adorable. Lay shook his head hoping it would get rid of the blush. Bunny yawned approaching him and sitting down on the couch a good cushion away from him. He was fine with that, his baggey grey sweats and white tang top were starting to make him sweat. 

"Where Xiumin?" She asked turning towards him.

"Oh everyone had to go out to place, they won't be back until later" he said able to compose him.

"So just me and you?" She asked.

"Ummmm, yes it's just me and you" Lay nodded sort of shyly.

Bunny was quiet after that, her eyes turned towards the TV. Lay turned to the TV seeing he watching some action movie that he hasn't been really paying attention to. Suddenly there was a scene where they showed a man getting tortured and Lay panicked. Xiumin said no violent gory movies for bunny, so he quickly changed the channel randomly. He made a face and cleared his throat pulling slightly on the collar of his tang top and fanned himself. He cleared his throat loudly and got up to go to the kitchen. 

"I'm getting water" he whispered excusing himself as he went into the kitchen. 

Opening the fridge he groaned loudly seeing there were no water bottles, but he suddenly remembered he stashed two in his room and went skipping off to his room. Lay dug through his stuff before finding the two water bottles that he put in a drawer of his desk. He happily drank one down before stopping thinking if Bunny would like one. He made a face as he looked at his hand about to twist off the cap, but took his hand off and went to the living room back where Bunny was. Lay took his seat back on the couch watching the TV seeing that it was some romantic movie. Just great. 

He went looking for the remote to change the channel to something less awkward. But it wasn't on the table where he left it, or he thought he left it. He flipped the couch cushions over checking in the couch and on the floor as well as under the couch. Lay sighed sitting back down after he fixed the two couch cushions wondering where the remote could be. He looked back at the TV seeing that now it was a man and woman making out heavily with the woman's legs wrapped around the man's waist and her back pressed against a wall. He had to find that remote. Lay was about to flip the couch cushions over again, when his eyes looked at Bunny. There grasped in her hand was the remote pressed against her legs that she pulled to her chest. 

Lay gulped loudly, sweat breaking over his forehead. He wanted very much to change the channel but Bunny had the remote. Getting the remote would mean having to get it from Bunny. Which would require talking to her. As well as talking to her. He didn't want to. But he didn't want to watch this awkward movie with her. And he didn't want to wait out to see when she would let it go. 

"What are they doing?" She asked suddenly pointing to the TV.

Lay turned sharply to see what she was talking about. There right on the screen was the man laying the woman down who was now shirtless. The man pulled away from the woman and started to pull her skirt down before leaving down to auck at the top of the woman's . What the hell were they watching? Lay wanted to snatch the remote from Bunny and change the channel but didn't want to touch her at the same time. The woman was starting to pull the man's pants down, Lay was sweating profusely, nervous. 

"What they doing Lay?" She asked again.

Lay was searching for a better word than . Umm  the dirty deed? The nasty? ual ? Was there a word that didn't sound so weird and awkward? Come on, there has to be a better word than , to explain to Bunny.

"They're making love" Lay quickly said.

"What's making love?" She asked still looking at the TV.

"Its um when a man and woman really really like each other and want to share their love with each other. And so the man and woman ummmm take off their clothes and they make their bodies become one" Lay explained a faint blush developing on his cheeks as he continued on.

"But it's a very sacred thing to do! So don't do it unless you really like someone, or in fact Xiumin said you're not allowed" Lay said blushing deeply while he made an embarrassed face. 

There was an awkward silence following his little embrassed outburst. The only sound was the around of the love making song coming from the TV. Okay he had to do something about that.

"Let's go get some breakfast Bunny, go change" he said flashing his dimply smile. 

She nodded and jumped off the couch going back into the room to go get changed. Lay signed seeing how she put the remote on the table and he grabbed it with a sodr of paralyzed arm wave. He looked at the TV seeing how the scene was now the man and woman still making out on the bed in their underwear. Lay grimaced disgusted and turned off the TV. Who could watch and film such things?