Be my boyfriend

You are Special

"Lay!!!" A voice called to him.

"Hm?" Lay looked up from hos phone seeing Tao stand next to him.

"What is it Tao?" He asked seeing the mischievous look on his face.

"Can I ask you something?" Tao asked cutely rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Yeah, sure" Lay nodded pausing his song.

"Can you help me find a boyfriend for Bunny?" Tao asked grinning.

Lay's face legitimately almost cracked. His eyes rose beyond belief and his lips were twisted a way he didn't know he could do. The inside of his left eye twitched slightly as well as the right corner of his lip. Tao was asking him to ind Bunny a boyfriend? What had come over this child's mind? It had been only a few months since the incident and only a few weeks since Xiumin and Bunny reconnected. Why was this kid asking him?

"Why are you asking me to ind Bunny a boyfriend?" Lay's voice slightly crocked.

"We'll I thought that maybe if Bunny had a boyfriend to love and support her that maybe she'll get over her phobia faster and live with us again" Tao grinned at his own thought process.

"Tao, go ask Xiumin if you think that's a good idea" Lay shook his head with a slight smile.

"No, Xiumin's been scary lately, especially when it come to Bunny" Tap shivered at the thought.

"Oh I know!" Tao snapped, a light bulb flashing over his head, wait what the heck.

"Lay-gege can you act as Bunny's boyfriend?" Tao asked shoving his face into Lay's.

Lay fell backwards at the sudden invasion of privacy. His back hit the couch cushion as Tao leaned over the arm rest towering over him. Tao watched cutely as Lay's eyes were wide at Tao's question. Him be Bunny's boyfriend? Why did he ask him? It's not like Bunny and him had any real connection, right? Or that they looked cute together? Or had anything in common? Or that they had any feelings for each other that were obvious to the other members? Lay gulped sitting back up and looked at Tao like he was out if his mind.

"What? Why are you asking me?" Lay asked a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Cause I trust you with her gege, I know I'm not Xiumin, but if I was I'd want someone who I trusted and know is a good guy to be her boyfriend. That's why I asked you" Tao said seriously.

"Why don't you do it? I don't want to get hit by Xiumin" Lay blushed even deeper.

"Cause I love Kris duizhang" Tao open mouth smiled.

Lay's own mouth dropped open. What? Tao admitting his feelings for Kris? When did this happen? The maknae developed feelings for the leader? What? Lay was sort of lost, out of the loop.

"What?" Lay asked his eyes wide.

"Kris duizhang and I are kind if a thing, so I can't be Bunny's boyfriend" Tao shyly admitted twirling his pointer fingers around each other.

"Wait! When did this happen?!" Lay asked jumping up on the couch.

"Ummmmm you've been so absorbed in your thoughts lately you haven't noticed" Tao pointed out.

It was true. Lay had stuck in his thought lately. He didn't know why, but his thoughts were always ending up Bunny. He's be thinking about their new dance routine and then next he'd be thinking about Bunny doing the dance and how she might be a dance up dancer. Or he'd think about playing some street fighter and then he'd remember that day him and Bunny spent together. His thoughts were always somehow about Bunny. Especially when he saw Bunny had been leaving her stuff over at their dorm lately. He had seen several plushies or jackets left that were hers. Everyone kept saying that Bunny might be moving back in, which he was happy for but he would always feel a bit shy, and a little bit nervous, at the thought of dorming again. He couldn't understand it.

"So? But still, I don't want to get hit by Xiumin" Lay made a face at why he'd been so lost lately.

"You won't, just pretend, please Lay gege?" Tao put a hand together in a begging way.

"Grrrr fine, but if I get hit, I'm blaming you" Lay gave in.

"Yay! Xie xie lay gege!" Tao Soun in a circle happy.

Lay just blushed at the fact that now he had to pretend to be a boyfriend. Just how did he pretend to be a boyfriend? How do boyfriends act? What do they do? Should he hold her hand and call her pretty? Bring her flowers and take her on surprise dates? Lay hook his head about to plug his headphones back in.

"Oh and Lay gege" Tao said broader he walked down the hallway.

"What now?" Lay asked hoping he wasn't going to ask for another ridiculous request.

"Your too obvious" Tao said before running down the hallway

. "Wait! What!? What do you mean by that?!" Lay yelled running after him.

"Mehrong!" Tao yelled running into his room.